Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:45:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 18, 8:19*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >It is sometimes, just not usually.

>> * * Some types of vegetarianism yes, but not full veganism.
>>

>No, sometimes full veganism as well.

There's no reason why it ever would be, but since you seem to want to
pretend there is then try pretending you can think of some example(s). Go:

>> >But it still might be conceivable that bringing about a large increase
>> >in the number of wild animals might be better than bringing about a
>> >small increase in the number of livestock.

>> * * Wildlife is almost always more welcome in grazing areas than in crop fields.
>> There's also a lot less danger of the animals being killed unintentionally in
>> grazing areas than in crop fields. Those are basic aspects we should keep in
>> mind to keep a realistic interpretation.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:16:55 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> The male calves are used in the veal industry. I'm sure some females are for
>> some reasons sometimes, but it's mainly what they do to get the most out of
>> basically useless male dairy cattle. As long as they're treated decently there
>> should be nothing wrong with them experiencing life as a veal calf, afaWk.

>I agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But their lives are
>NOT a *gift* to them in the sense that humans get to consider themselves
>to be their benefactors. That argument, called "The Logic of the Larder"
>is circular and illegitimate.

Taking the lives of livestock into consideration is ONLY called that by
eliminationists. People who actually favor decent AW over elimination think of
taking the lives of livestock into consideration as taking the lives of
livestock into consideration. Try to explain how you want us to think the vegan
larder is ethically superior to those of people who contribute to the lives of
livestock with their lifestyle, since you want us to think about the larder
aspect. Go:
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:40:06 -0700, Goo wussiley puled:

> [...]

>>"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo
>>
>>""Getting to experience life" has no significance." - Goo
>>
>>"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
>>consideration, and is given none; the deliberate killing
>>of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
>>consideration, and gets it." - Goo
>>
>>"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>>ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>>eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>>
>>"It is not "good" for the animals that they exist, no matter
>>how pleasant the condition of their existence." - Goo
>>
>>"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>>than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>>
>>"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
>>of the animals erases all of it." - Goo
>>
>>"The meaningless fact-lette that farm animals "get
>>to experience life" deserves no consideration when
>>asking whether or not it is moral to kill them. Zero." - Goo
>>
>>"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
>>of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
>>ZERO importance to it." - Goo
>>
>>""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
>>their deaths" - Goo
>>
>>"one MUST conclude that not raising them in the first place is the
>>ethically superior choice." - Goo
>>
>>"you MUST believe that it makes moral sense not to raise the animals
>>as the only way to prevent the harm that results from killing them." - Goo
>>
>>""appreciation for decent AW" doesn't mean anything." - Goo
>>
>>"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one
>>might provide: they STILL might not be as good as the
>>"pre-existence" state was for the animals" - Goo
>>
>>"Coming into existence is not a benefit to them: it does
>>not make them better off than before" - Goo
>>
>>"Life -per se- NEVER is a "benefit" to animals or even
>>to humans . . . "getting to experience life" is not
>>a benefit." - Goo
>>
>>"Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo
>>
>>"There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
>>exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo
>>¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>>Note to anyone not familiar with Goo: Sometimes Goo says that such quotes of his
>>are all true statements and other times he lies that his quotes are not his
>>quotes, but the consistency is that he can *never* explain how he wants people
>>to think he disagrees with himself about any of them meaning that Goo agrees
>>with himself about every bit of it.
>>
>>Note to Goo: As always Goob if you think you finally figured out how you think
>>you disagree with yourself about any of your quotes, then try saying which
>>one(s) and how you think you disagree. If/When you can't Goo it will remain
>>clear that you do agree with yourself about all your above quotes so you have no
>>reason to object to (ie: bitch about) them being presented.

LOL! Yes Gooberdoodle, you inept puling wuss. Your inability to figure out
how you think you disagree with yourself DOES make it clear that you do agree
with yourself about all your above quotes you stupid Goober, so you have no
reason to object to (ie: bitch about) them being presented.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:39:57 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> Are you suggesting that both homosexual and non-homosexual vegan guys suck
>> cock?

>Don't pretend you don't remember what Ron Hamilton has taught you.

He has helped me get a better appreciation for how dishonest you are and how
stupid you and the Goober are, but what do you want people to think that has to
do with what Rupert had to say?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:34:53 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 18, 8:19*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:17:35 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >We've been through this before. We did an estimate both for the tofu
>> >and the beef.

>> * * I remember something about the beef and nothing about the tofu. It would
>> depend on how much wildlife is around with the soy.

>We did an estimate for the collateral death toll associated with one
>serving of tofu, based on Matheny's estimates for the death toll
>associated with one acre of corn and soy.

You can't do any better with that than with the number of species in the
universe who might be better at representing math than humans on Earth. In many
places the wildlife has been pretty much wiped out for years, so there would be
no cds to speak of. But in other areas where there are other fields and woods
around there would be places outside of the crop fields for wildlife to live,
then at some point enter the crop fields and end up dying from machinery or
chemicals or whatever...

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 22, 8:19*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:34:53 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Oct 18, 8:19 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> I remember something about the beef and nothing about the tofu. It would
> >> depend on how much wildlife is around with the soy.

> >We did an estimate for the collateral death toll associated with one
> >serving of tofu, based on Matheny's estimates for the death toll
> >associated with one acre of corn and soy.

> * * You can't do any better with that than with the number of species in the
> universe who might be better at representing math than humans on Earth. In many
> places the wildlife has been pretty much wiped out for years, so there would be
> no cds to speak of. But in other areas where there are other fields and woods
> around there would be places outside of the crop fields for wildlife to live,
> then at some point enter the crop fields and end up dying from machinery or
> chemicals or whatever...

Well, do you know of any estimates that you think are better than
Matheny's?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 22, 8:12*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:36:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Oct 18, 8:23*pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> * * No it's not since as I pointed out you can't inflict premature death when
> >> the only option is no life at all.

> >Of course you can, you stupid fool.

> >> Since we know you have no grounds to complain
> >> about that aspect it makes it seem likely that the suffering you're referring to
> >> may not be enough to make their lives of negative value to them either.. So, what
> >> sort of suffering are you referring to?

> >http://www.ciwf.org.uk/farm_animals/...re_issues.aspx

> * * It doesn't seem to give their lives negative value from my pov, so you have
> no argument from my pov.

How would you go about justifying a decision about whether a life has
"positive value" or "negative value"?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/2012 11:17 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:16:55 -0700, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:
>>> The male calves are used in the veal industry. I'm sure some females are for
>>> some reasons sometimes, but it's mainly what they do to get the most out of
>>> basically useless male dairy cattle. As long as they're treated decently there
>>> should be nothing wrong with them experiencing life as a veal calf, afaWk.

>> I agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But their lives are
>> NOT a *gift* to them in the sense that humans get to consider themselves
>> to be their benefactors. That argument, called "The Logic of the Larder"
>> is circular and illegitimate.

> Taking the lives of livestock into consideration

No.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

****wit David Harrison - a convicted felon - lied:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:00:36 -0700, Goo wrote:

>>> Why do you capitalize vegan? Just wondering.

>> I think you meant to put it in "proper case", i.e., treat it as a proper
>> noun requiring capitalization of the first letter. I don't consider it
>> to be a proper noun, but interestingly, the first historical uses of the
>> word generally had it in proper case, as it was part of the name of an
>> organization: The Vegan Society.

> What has changed about it

People began using it as a noun, ****wit. Here's a nice Wikipedia page
for you to learn about nouns:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noun

>> I almost always put it in normal case but inside quotes of derision,
>> i.e. "vegan", to show my complete contempt and disgust for the word.
>> It's an ugly word describing an ugly, sanctimonious and morally bankrupt
>> set of beliefs.

> Yet you agree with "ethical" veg*ns

No, Goo.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 22, 8:16*pm, dh@. wrote:
> >I'm talking about doing what I can to make the outcome better.

> * * You're doing nothing for any livestock with your lifestyle, and you should
> either accept it and be proud of it because that's your deliberate intent, of
> finally do something after however many years of deliberately doing nothing.

I've told you what my goals are. You've given me no reason to think
that my strategy for pursuing these goals is irrational.

> >> There are things you could do
> >> to contribute to decent lives for livestock without spending a lot of money but
> >> it would still be doing more than nothing like you're doing now. If you buy cage
> >> free eggs and give them to someone who buys battery farmed eggs then you'll be
> >> doing a couple of things instead of nothing, and if you can persuade some people
> >> to buy cage free instead of battery farmed you'd be doing that much more than
> >> nothing.

> >Or I could donate to Vegan Outreach, as I sometimes do, which tries to
> >persuade people to give up animal products or at least cut down on
> >them.

> * * That does nothing to help any livestock, so even when you pretend to do
> something you are still doing nothing.

It reduces suffering.

> Doing the thing with cage free eggs I
> suggested WOULD BE doing something,

By donating to Vegan Outreach I am almost certainly helping to
persuade some people to switch to cage free eggs.

> but for years you have done nothing. You
> should either accept it and be proud of it, or move on and do something as I've
> been encouraging you for how many years now? Several, no doubt, but still you do
> nothing.

It is not true that I am doing nothing.

> >This will no doubt have the result that some people move from
> >battery cage eggs to free-range eggs.

> * * LOL! It's dishonestly on a Goobal level to blatanly lie that encouraging
> veganism will promote cage free egg purchases. I don't believe you're stupid
> enough to think it somehow could either, meaning you're being deliberately
> dishonest. Why would you even want people to think you're supporting ANY kind of
> egg production when you're opposed to every bit of it entirely?

Vegan Outreach promotes veganism as the ideal, but it also encourages
people to adopt compromises if they're not ready for full veganism.

> >> We're discussing whether it might be ok for you to contribute to decent
> >> lives for livestock or better to do nothing as you're doing now. What you do in
> >> regards to OTHER animals doesn't enter into it, and sadly it's really a form of
> >> dishonesty for you to try pretending otherwise.

> >And why would that be, exactly?

> * * Because what you do in regards to other animals doesn't enter into it at
> all, meaning you're dishonest for trying to dishonestly pretend it does. That
> one's so obvious even a misnomer hugger should be able to figure it out.

You're a fool.

> >> So far it still appears that you
> >> do hate them btw, even the grass raised cattle you've acted like you could
> >> appreciate. If you didn't there would be no reason for you to try changing the
> >> subject to humans and away from livestock.

> >You're an idiot.

> * * What I said is a fact and IF you can't appreciate it that means YOU are the
> idiot, not me for presenting it.

What you said is laughable nonsense.

> >> It undoubtedly depends on a number of things, none of which could cause rice
> >> milk to involve fewer deaths than grass raised cow milk imo.

> >How would you know that?

> * * I know what my opinion is if that's what you're wondering. And I know the
> number of deaths depends on a number of things because it's obvious, like the
> number of animals that are in the rice fields for one thing. Whether they use
> chemicals and how much is another, whether they get the water from are river or
> creek of pump it from wells is yet another. There are more. Can you appreciate
> any?

The question, which you predictably completely failed to answer, is
how you would know what the comparison between rice milk and grass
raised cow milk is.

>> I still have some hope that you might be able to rise up at
> >> least a little bit at some point during your life and if so I'm curious what the
> >> result would be so I'd like to see it if it ever happens. Good luck if you ever
> >> try. Try to ignore Goo's attempts to drive you back down if you ever do try
> >> moving on a little.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

Too much soy makes your dick shrink. Just ask Japan...

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 22, 8:16*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:45:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Oct 18, 8:19 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Some types of vegetarianism yes, but not full veganism.

> >No, sometimes full veganism as well.

> * * There's no reason why it ever would be, but since you seem to want to
> pretend there is then try pretending you can think of some example(s). Go:

http://veeg.org/wp/veganismforhealthreasons/
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

On Oct 22, 8:02*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:53:41 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Oct 18, 8:14 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Yes please. And if they can come up with a better definition than mine I'd
> >> like to learn about that too, but so far I believe mine covers it as well as it
> >> can without causing excessive restrictions on the idea. No offense, but I
> >> consider "good" to be an excessive restriction.

> >I asked Petra and Stefan. Petra said "What does he mean by positive
> >value?" I tried to give them some idea of what I thought you meant by
> >it.

> * * What did you tell them?

I told them that I think it's got something to do with the idea of a
life which contains a balance of pleasant experiences over aversive
experiences.

> >They both seemed to think it would be pretty hard to determine
> >whether a cow has a life of positive value,

> * * Not for a person who is familiar with the cow and its life. You can bet
> there are lots of farmers who have a pretty good idea about how their animals
> are doing and whether they are overly stressed or not. Here's something I feel
> sure you've heard before but can't afford to appreciate: Cow produce milk a lot
> better when they aren't stressed and unhappy.

The measures which the modern dairy industry take to ensure that cows
produce milk most certainly make them very stressed and unhappy. I've
already given you information about that.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/2012 11:49 AM, The Undead Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
> Too much soy makes your dick shrink. Just ask Japan...

I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:16:55 -0700, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:
>>> The male calves are used in the veal industry. I'm sure some females are for
>>> some reasons sometimes, but it's mainly what they do to get the most out of
>>> basically useless male dairy cattle. As long as they're treated decently there
>>> should be nothing wrong with them experiencing life as a veal calf, afaWk.

>> I agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But their lives are
>> NOT a *gift* to them in the sense that humans get to consider themselves
>> to be their benefactors. That argument, called "The Logic of the Larder"
>> is circular and illegitimate.

> Taking the lives of livestock into consideration is ONLY called that by
> eliminationists.

That is a falsehood. You know the list of antis who have challenged the
Larder argument.

> People who actually favor decent AW over elimination think of
> taking the lives of livestock into consideration as taking the lives of
> livestock into consideration.

x=x that is true, but not worth mentioning.

> Try to explain how you want us to think the vegan
> larder is ethically superior to those of people who contribute to the lives of
> livestock with their lifestyle, since you want us to think about the larder
> aspect. Go:

I don't think that, and livestock's "lives" contribute nothing to that
decision. You think the "Larder" argument strengthens your moral
position as a consumer of animal products. You're wrong, it doesn't, it
makes it weaker.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:39:57 -0700, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:
>>> Are you suggesting that both homosexual and non-homosexual vegan guys suck
>>> cock?

>> Don't pretend you don't remember what Ron Hamilton has taught you.

> He has helped me get a better appreciation forsausage.

whoo hoo!

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/2012 9:36 PM, Dutch wrote:
> dh@. wrote:

>>> I agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But their lives are
>>> NOT a *gift* to them in the sense that humans get to consider themselves
>>> to be their benefactors. That argument, called "The Logic of the Larder"
>>> is circular and illegitimate.

>> Taking the lives of livestock into consideration is ONLY called
>> that by
>> eliminationists.

> That is a falsehood. You know the list of antis who have challenged the
> Larder argument.

Anyway, as we have seen, ****wit does *not* give the lives of livestock
any consideration at all. It's only the products. He has admitted it
many times:

It's not out of consideration for porcupines
that we don't raise them for food. It's because
they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
either, but because they're fairly easy to
raise.
Goo/****wit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005

I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible
lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.
Goo/****wit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999

I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
also....
Goo/****wit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999

I don't try to eat ethically, because I don't really care enough
to make the effort.
Goo/****wit David Harrison - July 31, 2003

All ****wit cares about is the products. He gives no consideration at
all to the animals' welfare.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/2012 9:37 PM, Dutch wrote:
> dh@. wrote:

>>> Don't pretend you don't remember what Ron Hamilton has taught you.

>> He has helped me get a better appreciation for foreplay with sausage.

> whoo hoo!

Yikes! Did he really write that? That's even worse than I thought they
were doing.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 22, 9:48*pm, Mike Lovell > wrote:
> On 10/22/2012 11:49 AM, The Undead Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
>
> > Too much soy makes your dick shrink. *Just ask Japan...

> I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"Rupert" > wrote

> > Too much soy makes your dick shrink. Just ask Japan...

> I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

<
<http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence

It's the fat, not the meat. You could accomplish the same thing eating
no meat at all.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 23, 5:43*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote
>
> > > Too much soy makes your dick shrink. Just ask Japan...

> > I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

> <
> <http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence
>
> It's the fat, not the meat. *You could accomplish the same thing eating
> no meat at all.

"Specifically, complex carbohydrates
should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
less
than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
should
make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
25-30
grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
is 40-50
percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
percent
protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
high in
cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
no
complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
meatbased
diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."

http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult... 282000%29.pdf

footnote 63
> --Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"Rupert" > wrote

> > > Too much soy makes your dick shrink. Just ask Japan...

> > I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

> <
> <http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence
>
> It's the fat, not the meat. You could accomplish the same thing eating
> no meat at all.

"Specifically, complex carbohydrates
should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
less
than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
should
make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
25-30
grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
is 40-50
percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
percent
protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
high in
cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
no
complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
meatbased
diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."

http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult... 282000%29.pdf

-----

You seem dumb enough to think eating too much meat and to much
fatty meat is inevitable if you eat any meat at all.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 23, 7:19*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote

> > > I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

> > <
> > <http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence

> > It's the fat, not the meat. You could accomplish the same thing eating
> > no meat at all.

> "Specifically, complex carbohydrates
> should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
> less
> than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
> should
> make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
> exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
> of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
> 25-30
> grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
> is 40-50
> percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
> percent
> protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
> are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
> high in
> cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
> no
> complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
> adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
> meatbased
> diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
> one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."
>
> http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult...ngel,%20The%20...
>
> -----
>
> You seem dumb enough to think eating too much meat and to much
> fatty meat is inevitable if you eat any meat at all.

Rather than relying on your own ill-founded speculations, you would
get more information about what I actually believe by paying attention
to what I write, and the quotations I provide from others.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"Rupert" > wrote

> > > I thought you were going to say, "Just ask Rupert..."

> > <
> > <http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence

> > It's the fat, not the meat. You could accomplish the same thing eating
> > no meat at all.

> "Specifically, complex carbohydrates
> should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
> less
> than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
> should
> make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
> exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
> of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
> 25-30
> grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
> is 40-50
> percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
> percent
> protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
> are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
> high in
> cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
> no
> complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
> adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
> meatbased
> diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
> one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."
>
> http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult...ngel,%20The%20...
>
> -----
>
> You seem dumb enough to think eating too much meat and to much
> fatty meat is inevitable if you eat any meat at all.

<
<Rather than relying on your own ill-founded speculations, you would
<get more information about what I actually believe by paying attention
<to what I write, and the quotations I provide from others.

I'd be an idiot to take your advice. If I wanted to waste a large amount
of my time trying to eat a healthy vegan diet which I don't even like, I
would have done so already.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 23 Okt., 19:48, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote

> > > <
> > > <http://www.pcrm.org/media/news/new-a...-and-impotence

> > > It's the fat, not the meat. You could accomplish the same thing eating
> > > no meat at all.

> > "Specifically, complex carbohydrates
> > should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
> > less
> > than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
> > should
> > make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
> > exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
> > of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
> > 25-30
> > grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
> > is 40-50
> > percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
> > percent
> > protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
> > are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
> > high in
> > cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
> > no
> > complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
> > adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
> > meatbased
> > diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
> > one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."

> >http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult...ngel,%20The%20...

> > -----

> > You seem dumb enough to think eating too much meat and to much
> > fatty meat is inevitable if you eat any meat at all.

> <
> <Rather than relying on your own ill-founded speculations, you would
> <get more information about what I actually believe by paying attention
> <to what I write, and the quotations I provide from others.
>
> I'd be an idiot to take your advice. If I wanted to waste a large amount
> of my time trying to eat a healthy vegan diet which I don't even like, I
> would have done so already.

I didn't try to give you any advice.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"Rupert" > wrote

>> > "Specifically, complex carbohydrates
>> > should comprise 55 to 70 percent of our calories, fat should provide
>> > less
>> > than 30 percent (preferably 10-15 percent) of our calories, protein
>> > should
>> > make up 10-12 percent of our calories, dietary cholesterol should not
>> > exceed 300 mg a day (0 mg is optimal, since there is no minimum amount
>> > of dietary cholesterol required), and fiber consumption should be
>> > 25-30
>> > grams a day. In stark contrast, the typical American meat-bused diet
>> > is 40-50
>> > percent fat (most of which is saturated), 30 percent carbohydrate, 25
>> > percent
>> > protein and contains 400+ mg of cholesterol per day. These statistics
>> > are to be expected since meat is high in fat, high in protein, and
>> > high in
>> > cholesterol (only animal products contain cholesterol), but contains
>> > no
>> > complex carbohydrates and no fiber. In fact, it is almost impossible
>> > adhere to the AHA'S and ACS's dietary guidelines while consuming a
>> > meatbased
>> > diet, whereas satisfying these guidelines is virtually inevitable when
>> > one eats only from the PCRM's new four food groups."

>> >http://www.uta.edu/philosophy/facult...ngel,%20The%20...

>> > -----

>> > You seem dumb enough to think eating too much meat and to much
>> > fatty meat is inevitable if you eat any meat at all.

>> <
>> <Rather than relying on your own ill-founded speculations, you would
>> <get more information about what I actually believe by paying attention
>> <to what I write, and the quotations I provide from others.
>>
>> I'd be an idiot to take your advice. If I wanted to waste a large amount
>> of my time trying to eat a healthy vegan diet which I don't even like, I
>> would have done so already.
>>

> I didn't try to give you any advice.

Good to hear you wisened up and don't advise a vegan diet.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 23 Okt., 20:36, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote

> >> <
> >> <Rather than relying on your own ill-founded speculations, you would
> >> <get more information about what I actually believe by paying attention
> >> <to what I write, and the quotations I provide from others.

> >> I'd be an idiot to take your advice. If I wanted to waste a large amount
> >> of my time trying to eat a healthy vegan diet which I don't even like, I
> >> would have done so already.

> > I didn't try to give you any advice.

> Good to hear you wisened up and don't advise a vegan diet.

I've always made it clear that I have no interest in trying to
persuade people to change their diets. There would be a lot of health
benefits for you if you went vegan, and it wouldn't "waste a large
amount of your time" as you seem to think, but if you have no interest
in doing so then I wish you all the best.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 8:02*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:53:41 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >I asked Petra and Stefan. Petra said "What does he mean by positive
>> >value?" I tried to give them some idea of what I thought you meant by
>> >it.

>> * * What did you tell them?
>>

>I told them that I think it's got something to do with the idea of a
>life which contains a balance of pleasant experiences over aversive
>experiences.

Not enough suffering to make it of negative value is my answer. From there
they would need to figure out what it means to them if they can. Just because
you can't doesn't mean other people can't. Remember we were doing it in grade
school, so it seems ANYONE in high school or above should certainly be able to
do it as wall.

>> >They both seemed to think it would be pretty hard to determine
>> >whether a cow has a life of positive value,

>> * * Not for a person who is familiar with the cow and its life. You can bet
>> there are lots of farmers who have a pretty good idea about how their animals
>> are doing and whether they are overly stressed or not. Here's something I feel
>> sure you've heard before but can't afford to appreciate: Cow produce milk a lot
>> better when they aren't stressed and unhappy.
>>

>The measures which the modern dairy industry take to ensure that cows
>produce milk most certainly make them very stressed and unhappy. I've
>already given you information about that.

I've spent hundreds of hours on dairy farms and the cows all seemed happy
enough. The only time they acted stressed at all was when the farmer was a
little bit late with feeding. That's not enough to make their lives of negative
value instead of positive value imo. In fact since anticipation is something
humans enjoy, it might add positive value to cows' lives as well even if they
can't appreciate it.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:41:24 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 8:19*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:34:53 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >We did an estimate for the collateral death toll associated with one
>> >serving of tofu, based on Matheny's estimates for the death toll
>> >associated with one acre of corn and soy.

>> * * You can't do any better with that than with the number of species in the
>> universe who might be better at representing math than humans on Earth. In many
>> places the wildlife has been pretty much wiped out for years, so there would be
>> no cds to speak of. But in other areas where there are other fields and woods
>> around there would be places outside of the crop fields for wildlife to live,
>> then at some point enter the crop fields and end up dying from machinery or
>> chemicals or whatever...

>Well, do you know of any estimates that you think are better than
>Matheny's?

Probably what would be best would be to learn what percentage of which type
animals are killed by growing soy. Then by cows eating grass. Even though it
seems obvious the number would be much lower for the cattle, you could never
learn to appreciate it or probably even accept it. It would probably be another
one of those things your brain can only interpret as "nonsense".
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:36:35 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>>> I agree, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But their lives are
>>> NOT a *gift* to them in the sense that humans get to consider themselves
>>> to be their benefactors. That argument, called "The Logic of the Larder"
>>> is circular and illegitimate.

>> Taking the lives of livestock into consideration is ONLY called that by
>> eliminationists.

>That is a falsehood. You know the list of antis who have challenged the
>Larder argument.

No true antis have challenged it. Two said they didn't agree but gave no
reaon at all. One person claiming to be an anti presented mostly if not entirely
eliminationist arguments against it. In contrast to that, ALL of the people who
honestly supported AW like didderot, the girl from the ag college, and the woman
from an AW organization up north have all agreed that the lives should be taken
into consideration.

>> People who actually favor decent AW over elimination think of
>> taking the lives of livestock into consideration as taking the lives of
>> livestock into consideration.

>x=x that is true, but not worth mentioning.
>
>> Try to explain how you want us to think the vegan
>> larder is ethically superior to those of people who contribute to the lives of
>> livestock with their lifestyle, since you want us to think about the larder
>> aspect. Go:

>I don't think that, and livestock's "lives" contribute nothing to that
>decision. You think the "Larder" argument strengthens your moral
>position as a consumer of animal products. You're wrong, it doesn't, it
>makes it weaker.

Only to people who favor elimination over AW. You just can't get over it
even IF!!!!!!! you honestly feel that you have.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:42:25 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 8:12*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:36:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >Of course you can, you stupid fool.

>> >http://www.ciwf.org.uk/farm_animals/...re_issues.aspx

>> * * It doesn't seem to give their lives negative value from my pov, so you have
>> no argument from my pov.

>How would you go about justifying a decision about whether a life has
>"positive value" or "negative value"?

Unless the animals are obviously suffering due to overly confining
conditions or physical pain caused by whatever, there's no reason to believe
they're suffering from lives of negative value.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:37:19 -0700, Dutch drooled:

>On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:18:30 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>Don't pretend you don't remember what Ron Hamilton has taught you.

>> He has helped me get a better appreciation for how dishonest you are and how
>>stupid you and the Goober are, but what do you want people to think that has to
>>do with what Rupert had to say?

>whoo hoo!

What do you want people to think that has to do with what Rupert had to say,
you poor drooling moron?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:21:55 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 10/22/2012 9:37 PM, Dutch wrote:
>> dh@. wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:18:30 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>Don't pretend you don't remember what Ron Hamilton has taught you.

>>> He has helped me get a better appreciation for how dishonest you are and how
>>>stupid you and the Goober are, but what do you want people to think that has to
>>>do with what Rupert had to say?

>> whoo hoo!

>Yikes! Did he really write that? That's even worse than I thought

As much as you both lie blatantly and display your stupidities as you do
Goober, you must be especially stupid not to have "thought" other people had
noticed it and discussed it. It's very possible that he and I both learn how to
appreciate how stupid you are even more from each other than we learn on our own
Goob. We share your stupidities and your dishonesties, and those of your boy as
well, with anyone who's willing to enjoy them with us, Goo.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:47:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 8:16*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> >I'm talking about doing what I can to make the outcome better.

>> * * You're doing nothing for any livestock with your lifestyle, and you should
>> either accept it and be proud of it because that's your deliberate intent, of
>> finally do something after however many years of deliberately doing nothing.
>>

>I've told you what my goals are. You've given me no reason to think
>that my strategy for pursuing these goals is irrational.

>> >Or I could donate to Vegan Outreach, as I sometimes do, which tries to
>> >persuade people to give up animal products or at least cut down on
>> >them.

>> * * That does nothing to help any livestock, so even when you pretend to do
>> something you are still doing nothing.

>It reduces suffering.

Nope.

>> Doing the thing with cage free eggs I
>> suggested WOULD BE doing something,

>By donating to Vegan Outreach I am almost certainly helping to
>persuade some people to switch to cage free eggs.

How do you think that could possibly be the case?

>> but for years you have done nothing. You
>> should either accept it and be proud of it, or move on and do something as I've
>> been encouraging you for how many years now? Several, no doubt, but still you do
>> nothing.
>>

>It is not true that I am doing nothing.

Your GOAL is to do nothing. Were you unaware of that? If not, you should
become aware of it. Here's a clue for you: People who want to help livestock
with their lifestyle become conscientious consumers of animal products. People
who want to do nothing for livestock with their lifestyles avoid animals
products instead. That's a basic you should really learn to comprehend, and if
you don't like your position then you should move on to a more AW approach as
I've been encourageing you to do for years.

>> >This will no doubt have the result that some people move from
>> >battery cage eggs to free-range eggs.

>> * * LOL! It's dishonestly on a Goobal level to blatanly lie that encouraging
>> veganism will promote cage free egg purchases. I don't believe you're stupid
>> enough to think it somehow could either, meaning you're being deliberately
>> dishonest. Why would you even want people to think you're supporting ANY kind of
>> egg production when you're opposed to every bit of it entirely?
>>

>Vegan Outreach promotes veganism as the ideal, but it also encourages
>people to adopt compromises if they're not ready for full veganism.

I'm in favor of that INSTEAD OF full veganism, not as a lame step in that
direction. Why go from contributing to decent conditions for livestock to doing
nothing, and do it deliberately???

>> >And why would that be, exactly?

>> * * Because what you do in regards to other animals doesn't enter into it at
>> all, meaning you're dishonest for trying to dishonestly pretend it does. That
>> one's so obvious even a misnomer hugger should be able to figure it out.
>>

>You're a fool.

You're the fool for being unable to appreciate it even after it has been
pointed out for you. It's your cognitive dissonance again IF you really can't
comprehend, trying to protect you from facts you don't want to believe even
though from my position they are so absurd as to be unbelievable.

>> >You're an idiot.

>> * * What I said is a fact and IF you can't appreciate it that means YOU are the
>> idiot, not me for presenting it.
>>

>What you said is laughable nonsense.

It's a fact you can't refute, but which you apparently hate and wish that
you could.

>> >How would you know that?

>> * * I know what my opinion is if that's what you're wondering. And I know the
>> number of deaths depends on a number of things because it's obvious, like the
>> number of animals that are in the rice fields for one thing. Whether they use
>> chemicals and how much is another, whether they get the water from are river or
>> creek of pump it from wells is yet another. There are more. Can you appreciate
>> any?

>The question, which you predictably completely failed to answer, is
>how you would know what the comparison between rice milk and grass
>raised cow milk is.

So you can't appreciate any. Your cd really has kept you a clueless little
mind even after however many years of pretending to think about it all.

>>> I still have some hope that you might be able to rise up at

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:50:28 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 8:16*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 01:45:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >No, sometimes full veganism as well.

>> * * There's no reason why it ever would be, but since you seem to want to
>> pretend there is then try pretending you can think of some example(s). Go:
>>

>http://veeg.org/wp/veganismforhealthreasons/

Nothing on that page suggests full veganism has anything to do with health
issues. Only some parts of it, like diet.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:36:35 -0700, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:

>>> Taking the lives of livestock into consideration is ONLY called that by
>>> eliminationists.

>> That is a falsehood. You know the list of antis who have challenged the
>> Larder argument.

> No true antis have challenged it.

That's a lie, they were all true antis, including Ball and me.

Two said they didn't agree but gave no
> reaon at all. One person claiming to be an anti presented mostly if not entirely
> eliminationist arguments against it. In contrast to that, ALL of the people who
> honestly supported AW like didderot, the girl from the ag college, and the woman
> from an AW organization up north have all agreed that the lives should be taken
> into consideration.

No they didn't. You don't appear capable of grasping why "considering
their lives" is meaningless drivel.

>>> People who actually favor decent AW over elimination think of
>>> taking the lives of livestock into consideration as taking the lives of
>>> livestock into consideration.

>> x=x that is true, but not worth mentioning.
>>
>>> Try to explain how you want us to think the vegan
>>> larder is ethically superior to those of people who contribute to the lives of
>>> livestock with their lifestyle, since you want us to think about the larder
>>> aspect. Go:

>> I don't think that, and livestock's "lives" contribute nothing to that
>> decision. You think the "Larder" argument strengthens your moral
>> position as a consumer of animal products. You're wrong, it doesn't, it
>> makes it weaker.

> Only to people who favor elimination over AW. You just can't get over it
> even IF!!!!!!! you honestly feel that you have.

Wrong, I don't favor "elimination", nor does Ball and you know it. Stop
deluding yourself.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic

On 10/23/2012 4:07 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 22, 8:02 pm, dh@. wrote:

>>> What did you tell them?
>>>

>> I told them that I think it's got something to do with the idea of a
>> life which contains a balance of pleasant experiences over aversive
>> experiences.

> Not enough suffering to make it of negative value is my answer. From there
> they would need to figure out what it means to them if they can. Just because
> you can't doesn't mean other people can't. Remember we were doing it in grade
> school, so it seems ANYONE in high school or above should certainly be able to
> do it as wall.

>>> Not for a person who is familiar with the cow and its life. You can bet
>>> there are lots of farmers who have a pretty good idea about how their animals
>>> are doing and whether they are overly stressed or not. Here's something I feel
>>> sure you've heard before but can't afford to appreciate: Cow produce milk a lot
>>> better when they aren't stressed and unhappy.
>>>

>> The measures which the modern dairy industry take to ensure that cows
>> produce milk most certainly make them very stressed and unhappy. I've
>> already given you information about that.

> I've spent hundreds of hours on dairy farms and the cows all seemed happy
> enough. The only time they acted stressed at all was when the farmer was a
> little bit late with feeding. That's not enough to make their lives of negative
> value instead of positive value imo. In fact since anticipation is something
> humans enjoy, it might add positive value to cows' lives as well even if they
> can't appreciate it.

Would you say that if the farmer was any epsilon such that epsilon < k,
where k is a real value late that the cows would begin to stress? Was
their stress a delta function or a step function, or some other stable
function of time and the exact moment R of feeding? How does time of
negative value stack up to pay down value of lives, is it cumulative, or
merely arithmetic?

//
--
Did I kill?
Some of your people, Mirneaux?

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/23/2012 3:44 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:21:55 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> whoo hoo!

>> Yikes! Did he really write that? That's even worse than I thought

> As much as you both lie blatantly

No.

"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit. Proved.

You really should stop sucking off Hamilton.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/23/2012 5:08 PM, Dutch wrote:
> dh@. wrote:

>>> That is a falsehood. You know the list of antis who have challenged the
>>> Larder argument.

>> No true antis have challenged it.

> That's a lie, they were all true antis, including Ball and me.
>
> Two said they didn't agree but gave no
>> reaon at all. One person claiming to be an anti presented mostly if
>> not entirely
>> eliminationist arguments against it. In contrast to that, ALL of the
>> people who
>> honestly supported AW like didderot, the girl from the ag college, and
>> the woman
>> from an AW organization up north have all agreed that the lives should
>> be taken
>> into consideration.

> No they didn't. You don't appear capable of grasping why "considering
> their lives" is meaningless drivel.

>>> x=x that is true, but not worth mentioning.

>>> I don't think that, and livestock's "lives" contribute nothing to that
>>> decision. You think the "Larder" argument strengthens your moral
>>> position as a consumer of animal products. You're wrong, it doesn't, it
>>> makes it weaker.

>> Only to people who favor elimination over AW. You just can't get
>> over it
>> even IF!!!!!!! you honestly feel that you have.

> Wrong, I don't favor "elimination", nor does Ball and you know it.

He does know it. ****wit knows that for certain.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 23, 11:25*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/23/2012 5:08 PM, Dutch wrote:
>

> > dh@. wrote:

> >> * * *No true antis have challenged it.

> > That's a lie, they were all true antis, including Ball and me.

> > * Two said they didn't agree but gave no
> >> reaon at all. One person claiming to be an anti presented mostly if
> >> not entirely
> >> eliminationist arguments against it. In contrast to that, ALL of the
> >> people who
> >> honestly supported AW like didderot, the girl from the ag college, and
> >> the woman
> >> from an AW organization up north have all agreed that the lives should
> >> be taken
> >> into consideration.

> > No they didn't. You don't appear capable of grasping why "considering
> > their lives" is meaningless drivel.

> >> * * *Only to people who favor elimination over AW. You just can't get
> >> over it
> >> even IF!!!!!!! you honestly feel that you have.

> > Wrong, I don't favor "elimination", nor does Ball and you know it.

> He does know it. *****wit knows that for certain.

Ease up, you two goos. You're getting hysterical.