Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Medicinal honey is being non-vegan ?

I'm told that you cannot call a person a Vegan who eats any honey. This is
an issue for someone who would probably benefit from the anti-bacterial
properties of Manuka honey.

Would you agree with this? Since you are not killing any animals or
deleting anything that is unsustainable. (Since any honey taken is replaced
by a sugar solution).

Posted to alt.food.vegan

http://anthonysorge.tumblr.com/post/26921145744

--
tonight my head is full of wishes and everything I drink is full of her

"The Great Vegan Honey Debate" Rudy Canoza[_8_] Vegan 3 21-08-2016 01:17 AM
IS HONEY VEGAN? mpoole Vegan 14 03-12-2006 03:07 PM
Vegan Honey - by Michael Greger, MD Beach Runner Vegan 13 13-10-2005 06:22 AM
Chamomile Tea May Have Medicinal Value Roman Bystrianyk Tea 0 10-01-2005 01:10 AM
for medicinal purposes Eddie Grove Chocolate 0 24-11-2004 07:01 AM