FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Medicinal honey is being non-vegan ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/418899-medicinal-honey-being-non.html)

john worcester 16-07-2012 08:20 PM

Medicinal honey is being non-vegan ?

I'm told that you cannot call a person a Vegan who eats any honey. This is
an issue for someone who would probably benefit from the anti-bacterial
properties of Manuka honey.

Would you agree with this? Since you are not killing any animals or
deleting anything that is unsustainable. (Since any honey taken is replaced
by a sugar solution).

Uncolored 16-07-2012 10:53 PM

http://anthonysorge.tumblr.com/post/26921145744

--
tonight my head is full of wishes and everything I drink is full of her