FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/418772-survey-thirty-percent-meat.html)

Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] 08-07-2012 08:14 AM

Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

Hindu Press International
Hinduism Today Magazine
Saturday, July 7, 2012

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/blogs-n...ian/12200.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Mr.Smartypants[_4_] 09-07-2012 05:23 AM

Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

On Jul 8, 1:14*am, and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian
>
> Hindu Press International
> Hinduism Today Magazine
> Saturday, July 7, 2012
>
> http://www.hinduismtoday.com/blogs-n...ernational/sur...
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

100% of eveybody won't date Gooberdoodle.

Delvin Benet 09-07-2012 06:51 AM

On 7/8/2012 12:14 AM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

I'm surprised the percentage isn't a lot higher. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Ann Romanoski Wright 09-07-2012 06:54 PM

On 7/8/2012 10:51 PM, Delvin Benet wrote:
> On 7/8/2012 12:14 AM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

> I'm surprised the percentage isn't a lot higher. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Far too much bother. Vegetarians are always much too preachy and
sanctimonious and intolerant.

The "survey" shows something interesting:

While vegetarians get a bad rap, according to our survey, they are
much less picky about who they date. Only 4 percent said that they
wouldn't date meat eaters - after all, only 3.2 percent of
Americans say they are vegetarian and half a percent say they are
vegan, which makes for a pretty small dating pool.

I actually think far more vegetarians, and particularly vegans, would
refuse to date someone "outside the faith" than that alleged survey
result reports. However, I love seeing the population percentages of
vegetarians and vegans, proving once again what a tiny and insignificant
group they are, especially the vegans. That percentage is virtually
chiseled in stone as an absolute ceiling - it will never get higher.

Dutch 10-07-2012 04:30 AM

Delvin Benet wrote:
> On 7/8/2012 12:14 AM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

> I'm surprised the percentage isn't a lot higher. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Are you nuts? If a girl is hot and she's into you, why be picky? She may
be into munching on the only meat that really counts.

Delvin Benet 10-07-2012 05:26 AM

On 7/9/2012 8:30 PM, Dutch wrote:
> Delvin Benet wrote:
>> On 7/8/2012 12:14 AM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>>> Survey: Thirty Percent Of Meat Eaters Won't Date A Vegetarian

>> I'm surprised the percentage isn't a lot higher. I sure as hell
>> wouldn't.

> Are you nuts? If a girl is hot and she's into you, why be picky? She may
> be into munching on the only meat that really counts.

Mr. Dutch! I'm...I'm shocked!