Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Default Dietary ethics

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:38:50 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:34:23 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
>>>gibberish is bullshit.

>> They do live Goo. Billions of them. Some of them have lives of positive
>>value and some of negative value, but you people can't appreciate or even
>>acknowledge the difference.

>No moral meaning to that

Not to YOU Goo, but it has much meaning to people who honestly favor decent
AW over elimination.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/16/2013 12:20 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:38:50 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> They do live

>> No moral meaning to that, *Goo*, and James Hepler told you so...as did
>> Martin Martens, John Mercer, Felix, Swamp, diderot, Illinois Bowhunter,
>> and Sue Bishop.

> Not to YOU, but it has much meaning to

It has no meaning, period - zero.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:34 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:44:48 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> How do you think he
>>>

>> James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
>> gibberish is bullshit.

> They do live

No moral meaning to that, *Goo*, and James Hepler told you so...as did
Martin Martens, John Mercer, Felix, Swamp, diderot, Illinois Bowhunter,
and Sue Bishop.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:41 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:57:25 -0800, George H. Plimpton wrote:

>>> You just confirmed that

>> That you make up bullshit - that's what he confirmed.

> I pointed out

You point out nothing.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:07:21 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> ONLY eliminationists have

>> *Every* thinking person feels that way.

> I have no reason to avoid considering the lives of the chickens

You have no reason *TO* consider those lives as morally meaningful,
*Goo* - and in fact, you don't. Proved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You know it, too.

> Making that claim

Making that observation of demonstrated *fact*, ****wit, shoots your
stupid story to pieces.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:39 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:29:54 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:49 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> James Hepler did, of course, tell you your "animals getting to
>> experience life" story is bullshit.
>>
>> I'm saying to David Harrison that his "at least they get to live"
>> argument only applies to HIM and humans, that animals don't
>> derive the benefit of getting to live

> How do you think he disagrees

James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
gibberish is bullshit. Not in doubt.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:31:25 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:58:56 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> I'm a weak agnostic

>> No, you are not. You are an ardent true-believing stupid knuckle-dragging
>> Southern Baptist. You absolutely believe in the Southern Baptist - that is,
>> stupid and illiterate - conception of "god".

> You're a strong atheist

I'm a weak or "negative" atheist. No "faith" involved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting
dogs, lied:

> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:46:24 -0700, Bob Casanova - and *Goo* knows it's Bob - wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:59:58 -0800, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic:

>>> Good effort. He is uneducable, by his own admission. The only thing
>>> left to do is abuse him. I'll carry on.

>> Your choice; good luck. I have a wide tolerance for idiots,
>> but eventually I reach my limit, at least for a while.

> So we don't get to find out what you want us to think is preventing life

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:39 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo*, convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs - lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton showed *Goo* to be a liar:

>>> You have nothing to teach.

>> He has attempted to teach you the truth - truth to which you deliberately blind yourself.

> How do you want us to think that

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You
know it, too.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:37 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:46:24 -0700, Bob Casanova wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:59:58 -0800, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic:

>>> Good effort. He is uneducable, by his own admission. The only thing
>>> left to do is abuse him. I'll carry on.

>> Your choice; good luck. I have a wide tolerance for idiots,
>> but eventually I reach my limit, at least for a while.

> So we don't get to find out what you want us to think is preventing life

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:35 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:17:01 -0800, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:

>>> I point out a distinction that you can't acknowledge, can't appreciate, and
>>> quite possibly can't even comprehend.

>> You make up drivel

> LOL!!! You just confirmed that

that you post bullshit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting
dogs, lied:

> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:46:24 -0700, Bob Casanova - and *Goo* knows it's Bob - wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:59:58 -0800, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic:

>>> Good effort. He is uneducable, by his own admission. The only thing
>>> left to do is abuse him. I'll carry on.

>> Your choice; good luck. I have a wide tolerance for idiots,
>> but eventually I reach my limit, at least for a while.

> So we don't get to find out what you want us to think is preventing life

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:35 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:17:01 -0800, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> dh@. wrote:

>>> I point out a distinction that you can't acknowledge, can't appreciate, and
>>> quite possibly can't even comprehend.

>> You make up drivel

> LOL!!! You just confirmed that

That you make up bullshit - that's what he confirmed.

It's bullshit that every serious anti-"ar" poster has called bullshit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:34 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:44:48 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> How do you think he
>>>

>> James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
>> gibberish is bullshit.

> They do live

No moral meaning to that, *Goo*, and James Hepler told you so...as did
Martin Martens, John Mercer, Felix, Swamp, diderot, Illinois Bowhunter,
and Sue Bishop.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit

> Making that claim favors elimination ONLY Goober, and you can't even pretend
> it in any way favors AW.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:07:21 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> ONLY eliminationists have

>> *Every* thinking person feels that way.

> I have no reason to avoid considering the lives of the chickens

You have no reason *TO* consider those lives as morally meaningful,
*Goo* - and in fact, you don't. Proved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:41 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:57:25 -0800, George H. Plimpton wrote:

>>> You just confirmed that

>> That you make up bullshit - that's what he confirmed.

> I pointed out

You point out nothing.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:31:25 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:58:56 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> I'm a weak agnostic

>> No, you are not. You are an ardent true-believing stupid knuckle-dragging
>> Southern Baptist. You absolutely believe in the Southern Baptist - that is,
>> stupid and illiterate - conception of "god".

> You're a strong atheist

I'm a weak or "negative" atheist. No "faith" involved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:39 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo*, convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs - lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton showed *Goo* to be a liar:

>>> You have nothing to teach.

>> He has attempted to teach you the truth - truth to which you deliberately blind yourself.

> How do you want us to think that

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You
know it, too.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You know it, too.

> Making that claim

Making that observation of demonstrated *fact*, ****wit, shoots your
stupid story to pieces.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:39 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit
> David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:29:54 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo*
>> - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:49 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit
>>> David Harrison senseless:

>>> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> James Hepler did, of course, tell you your "animals getting to
>> experience life" story is bullshit.
>>
>> I'm saying to David Harrison that his "at least they get to live"
>> argument only applies to HIM and humans, that animals don't derive
>> the benefit of getting to live

> How do you think he disagrees

James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
gibberish is bullshit. Not in doubt.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit

> Making that claim favors elimination ONLY Goober, and you can't even pretend
> it in any way favors AW.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:34 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:44:48 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> How do you think he
>>>

>> James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
>> gibberish is bullshit.

> They do live

No moral meaning to that, *Goo*, and James Hepler told you so...as did
Martin Martens, John Mercer, Felix, Swamp, diderot, Illinois Bowhunter,
and Sue Bishop.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:07:21 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> ONLY eliminationists have

>> *Every* thinking person feels that way.

> I have no reason to avoid considering the lives of the chickens

You have no reason *TO* consider those lives as morally meaningful,
*Goo* - and in fact, you don't. Proved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:41 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:57:25 -0800, George H. Plimpton wrote:

>>> You just confirmed that

>> That you make up bullshit - that's what he confirmed.

> I pointed out

You point out nothing.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit

> Making that claim favors elimination ONLY Goober, and you can't even pretend
> it in any way favors AW.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:39 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo*, convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs - lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton showed *Goo* to be a liar:

>>> You have nothing to teach.

>> He has attempted to teach you the truth - truth to which you deliberately blind yourself.

> How do you want us to think that

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You
know it, too.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:35 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:31:25 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:58:56 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> I'm a weak agnostic

>> No, you are not. You are an ardent true-believing stupid knuckle-dragging
>> Southern Baptist. You absolutely believe in the Southern Baptist - that is,
>> stupid and illiterate - conception of "god".

> You're a strong atheist

I'm a weak or "negative" atheist. No "faith" involved.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit, *Goo*. You know it, too.

> Making that claim

Making that observation of demonstrated *fact*, ****wit, shoots your
stupid story to pieces.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:39 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit
> David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:29:54 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo*
>> - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:49 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit
>>> David Harrison senseless:

>>> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> James Hepler did, of course, tell you your "animals getting to
>> experience life" story is bullshit.
>>
>> I'm saying to David Harrison that his "at least they get to live"
>> argument only applies to HIM and humans, that animals don't derive
>> the benefit of getting to live

> How do you think he disagrees

James Hepler told you point-blank your "at least they get to live"
gibberish is bullshit. Not in doubt.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:43 -0800, George Pimpton wrote:

>>> How do you want us to think that

>> Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit

> Making that claim favors elimination ONLY Goober, and you can't even pretend
> it in any way favors AW.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/15/2013 12:41 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for dog fighting, lied:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:57:25 -0800, George H. Plimpton wrote:

>>> You just confirmed that

>> That you make up bullshit - that's what he confirmed.

> I pointed out

You point out nothing.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 1/14/2013 11:38 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon
for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:47:36 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:
>
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:30:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - convicted felon for breeding fighting dogs, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:15:32 -0800, George Plimpton beat ****wit David Harrison senseless:

>>> What group of people other than eliminationists

>> Everyone knows your "getting to experience life" nonsense is bullshit -
>> meaningless drivel. Everyone.

> ONLY eliminationists have reason to feel that way

*Every* thinking person feels that way.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Dietary ethics dh@. Vegan 0 03-07-2012 05:42 PM
Dietary Question Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 04:16 AM
Attitudes toward dietary adversity Christine Dabney General Cooking 143 18-01-2008 12:27 AM
Cocoa (dietary) and UV photoprotection bobbie sellers Chocolate 0 04-08-2006 06:18 PM
Dietary Guidelines for Diabetics medianext05 Diabetic 1 10-07-2006 12:38 PM