Old 03-08-2012, 03:44 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Default Dietary ethics

On aug. 3, 16:42, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/3/2012 1:45 AM, Rupert wrote:

On 2 Aug., 20:32, George Plimpton wrote:
Wobbly Woopert, wasting more low-value time, blabbered:

On 2 Aug., 17:11, George Plimpton wrote:
Wobbly Woopert, wasting more low-value time, blabbered:

I'm afraid

Because you've not been taking your anti-psychotic meds.

You should get back on them, or else very unpleasant wobbliness will result.

I am taking them as prescribed.

Clearly you aren't. *Increased wobbliness is in stark evidence.

There are many things you think you know which you don't.

That was very wobbly.

I would be interested in knowing why you think that.

Really?

Yes.

Where do you see the evidence of hatred?

In your posts.

Can you be more specific?

yawn

Your belief that I hate you is irrational.

It isn't.

Then why are you unable to supply a rational foundation for it?

snicker

If it's a rational belief, there must be a rational foundation for it..

There is.

But you choose not to share it with us.

Yes.

And why would that be?

Old 03-08-2012, 03:49 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On aug. 3, 16:46, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

You have difficulty understanding the question?

Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 3 Aug., 19:35, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

The question "And why would that be?", obviously.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:42 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 3 Aug., 21:49, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

You don't seem to want to answer the question.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:56 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 4 Aug., 16:47, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

Do you derive entertainment from pretending to be retarded?

Old 04-08-2012, 04:27 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 4 Aug., 17:20, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

You seem to enjoy pretending you can't understand perfectly simple
English sentences.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:46 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On 8/5/2012 2:46 AM, Rupert wrote:
[...]

On those occasions when you posted "Huh?"

What?

Old 06-08-2012, 09:49 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

On aug. 6, 05:46, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

Have you been making good use of your valuable time lately?

Dietary ethics [email protected] Vegan 0 03-07-2012 05:42 PM
Dietary Question Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 04:16 AM
Attitudes toward dietary adversity Christine Dabney General Cooking 143 18-01-2008 12:27 AM
Cocoa (dietary) and UV photoprotection bobbie sellers Chocolate 0 04-08-2006 06:18 PM
Dietary Guidelines for Diabetics medianext05 Diabetic 1 10-07-2006 12:38 PM