FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Squaring the Irrational Search for Micrograms with "vegan" do-nothingism (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/416893-squaring-irrational-search-micrograms.html)

George Plimpton 01-10-2013 03:46 PM

dh@. 02-10-2013 08:22 PM

Squaring the Irrational Search for Micrograms with "vegan" do-nothingism

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:46:33 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>> "vegans" spend huge amounts of time and effort trying to identify these
>> last remaining bits of animal "contamination" in their shopping baskets
>> and eliminating them.

All of the following supposed vegetarian products contain egg whites Goober,
most if not all probably from cage raised hens:

Quorn Meat-Free Patties
Nuggets and Cutlets

Light Life Smart Menu!:
Meat Free Chick'n Nuggets
Chicken Patties
Veggie-licious Fiesta Bean Burger

Boca Meatless:
Chik'n Wings
Italian Sausage
Breakfast Patties
Breakfast Links

Morningstar Farms:
Veggie Burgers
Thai Burgers
Corn Dogs
Veggie Breakfast Breakfast Patties
Veggie Chicken
Chik'n Nuggets
Roasted Herb Chik'n

Worthington:
Vegetarian Fillets
Meatless Wham
Prosage Patties
Stakelets
Meatless Chicken
Chik Stiks
Leanies Vegetarian Hot Dogs
Meatless Smoked Turkey

George Plimpton 02-10-2013 09:23 PM

Squaring the Irrational Search for Micrograms with "vegan" do-nothingism

On 10/2/2013 12:22 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, confessed and *lost again*:

> On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:46:33 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
> .
>>> "vegans" spend huge amounts of time and effort trying to identify these
>>> last remaining bits of animal "contamination" in their shopping baskets
>>> and eliminating them.

> All of the following supposed vegetarian products contain egg whites

Most "vegans" don't eat them, ****wit. Anyway, *Gloo*, most of those
products are *not* said to be vegetarian; their manufacturers refer to
them as "meatless."

You are not a man.