Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Always put quotes around "vegan"

It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 14, 11:12*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

You're just jealous, Gooberdoodle.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 15, 6:12*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/17/2012 1:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 15, 6:12 am, George > wrote:
>> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
>> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

> What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
exaltation and sanctimony.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 17, 3:50*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/17/2012 1:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Mar 15, 6:12 am, George > *wrote:
> >> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
> >> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

> > What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
> exaltation and sanctimony.

I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
is inherently ugly, and I don't believe that it involves self-
exaltation and sanctimony.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/17/2012 8:33 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 17, 3:50 pm, George > wrote:

>>> What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

>> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
>> exaltation and sanctimony.

> I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
> is inherently ugly, and

There isn't any such authentic desire. It's really all about the ego
and self-image of the so-called "vegan".
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

"Rupert" > wrote
> On Mar 17, 3:50 pm, George Plimpton > wrote:

>> > What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

>> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
>> exaltation and sanctimony.

> I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
> is inherently ugly, and I don't believe that it involves self-
> exaltation and sanctimony.

This issue of collateral death and suffering does not exist in the conscious
awareness of the vast majority of vegans. When it is introduced to them, two
reactions outnumber all others by a wide margin, the first is denial, the
second is 'I'm still doing better than meat eaters'. Concern about the death
and suffering they just became aware of virtually never comes into it, and
certainly not anywhere near to the level of the concern they claim to have
for farmed animals. This is compelling evidence that veganism is primarily
about maintaining a holy image, by the implication that the diet and
lifestyles of most people is tantamount to barbarism. This is the ugly part,
there's almost a Muslim-like zeal to it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 17, 8:00*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/17/2012 8:33 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
> >> exaltation and sanctimony.

> > I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
> > is inherently ugly, and

> There isn't any such authentic desire. *It's really all about the ego
> and self-image of the so-called "vegan".

This belief of yours strikes me as irrational.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 17, 9:48*pm, "Dutch" > wrote:
> "Rupert" > wrote

> >> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
> >> exaltation and sanctimony.

> > I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
> > is inherently ugly, and I don't believe that it involves self-
> > exaltation and sanctimony.

> This issue of collateral death and suffering does not exist in the conscious
> awareness of the vast majority of vegans. When it is introduced to them, two
> reactions outnumber all others by a wide margin, the first is denial, the
> second is 'I'm still doing better than meat eaters'. Concern about the death
> and suffering they just became aware of virtually never comes into it, and
> certainly not anywhere near to the level of the concern they claim to have
> for farmed animals. This is compelling evidence that veganism is primarily
> about maintaining a holy image, by the implication that the diet and
> lifestyles of most people is tantamount to barbarism. This is the ugly part,
> there's almost a Muslim-like zeal to it.

I don't really have any way of knowing. You're presumably basing your
remarks on the usenet vegans you have met. I don't have any way of
knowing whether this says anything about the vegans I know. I also
don't know why I would care.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/17/2012 3:33 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 17, 8:00 pm, George > wrote:

>>> I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
>>> is inherently ugly, and

>> There isn't any such authentic desire. It's really all about the ego
>> and self-image of the so-called "vegan".

> This belief of yours strikes me as irrational.

No, it doesn't. You just say that to try to deflect attention from you
own ego gratification and self-exaltation.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 18, 2:33*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/17/2012 3:33 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> There isn't any such authentic desire. *It's really all about the ego
> >> and self-image of the so-called "vegan".

> > This belief of yours strikes me as irrational.

> No, it doesn't. *You just say that to try to deflect attention from you
> own ego gratification and self-exaltation.

How exactly do you think I am trying to exalt myself, Ball?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/18/2012 1:07 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2:33 am, George > wrote:

>>> This belief of yours strikes me as irrational.

>> No, it doesn't. You just say that to try to deflect attention from you
>> own ego gratification and self-exaltation.

> How exactly do you think I am trying to exalt myself

Believing that you're "better" than omnivores based on what you don't eat.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 18, 6:16*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/18/2012 1:07 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, it doesn't. *You just say that to try to deflect attention from you
> >> own ego gratification and self-exaltation.

> > How exactly do you think I am trying to exalt myself

> Believing that you're "better" than omnivores based on what you don't eat..

I don't.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/18/2012 8:09 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 18, 6:16 pm, George > wrote:

>>> How exactly do you think I am trying to exalt myself

>> Believing that you're "better" than omnivores based on what you don't eat.

> I don't.

You do.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 19, 6:13*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/18/2012 8:09 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Believing that you're "better" than omnivores based on what you don't eat.

> > I don't.

> You do.

Why do you think that?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/18/2012 11:07 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 19, 6:13 am, George > wrote:

>>> I don't.

>> You do.

> Why do you think that?

Why do you ask pointless questions?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 19, 7:15*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/18/2012 11:07 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> You do.

> > Why do you think that?

> Why do you ask pointless questions?

I asked the question because I was curious to know the answer.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/18/2012 11:37 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 19, 7:15 am, George > wrote:

>>> Why do you think that?

>> Why do you ask pointless questions?

> I asked the question because I was curious to know the answer.

Really?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 19, 4:29*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/18/2012 11:37 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Why do you ask pointless questions?

> > I asked the question because I was curious to know the answer.

> Really?

Yes.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/19/2012 9:39 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 19, 4:29 pm, George > wrote:

>>> I asked the question because I was curious to know the answer.

>> Really?

> Yes.

Really!?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:50:07 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 3/17/2012 1:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 6:12 am, Goo wrote:
>>> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
>>> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

>> What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

>False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
>exaltation and sanctimony.

How do you want people to feel that your anti-consideration is superior to
having consideration for lives of positive value for livestock Goob? Rupert
might be able to help you with that, but he doesn't know what it means to have a
life of positive value instead of a life of negative value. The doesn't believe
the distinction between the two different types of situation means anything.
Maybe if you can help him comprehend what the distinction is and how it is
significant, he can help you figure out how refusing to consider lives of
positive value is superior to taking them into consideration.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:48:14 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Rupert" > wrote

>>> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
>>> exaltation and sanctimony.

>> I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
>> is inherently ugly, and I don't believe that it involves self-
>> exaltation and sanctimony.

>This issue of collateral death and suffering does not exist in the conscious
>awareness of the vast majority of vegans. When it is introduced to them, two
>reactions outnumber all others by a wide margin, the first is denial, the
>second is 'I'm still doing better than meat eaters'. Concern about the death
>and suffering they just became aware of virtually never comes into it, and
>certainly not anywhere near to the level of the concern they claim to have
>for farmed animals. This is compelling evidence that veganism is primarily
>about maintaining a holy image, by the implication that the diet and
>lifestyles of most people is tantamount to barbarism. This is the ugly part,
>there's almost a Muslim-like zeal to it.

They SHOULD care especially since they try to PRETEND to care, but it's the
same as you and your anticonsideration from my pov, which is even more evidence
to me that you're still an eliminationist never having gotten over it or
probably even coming close...well...maybe you almost kinda sorta tried to get
over it a tiny bit, but that made you feel dirty...
Anyway, **** all that. This is a time when you could possibly help your
brother a bit, because afaik even at this stage in his life poor Rupert STILL
can't comprehend how grass raised beef can sometimes/often involve fewer
wildlife deaths than growing and harvesting soy beans does. Do you think you
could explain it to him in a way that he could learn to comprehend at least one
example? Or do you think that for some reason his brain is physically unable to
accept much less appreciate those particular situations?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/19/2012 12:17 PM, ****wit bullshitted pointlessly:

>>> What's ugly about the ideas involved in veganism?

>> False morality is inherently ugly, especially when it involves self
>> exaltation and sanctimony.

> How do you want people to feel that your anti-consideration

No such thing as "anti-consideration", ****wit, you 13-year-long loser.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:12:54 -0700, George Plimpton > wrote:

>It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
>ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

"People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans"." - Goo

""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo

logically one MUST conclude that not raising them in the first place is the
ethically superior choice." - Goo

""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
live in bad conditions." - Goo

you MUST believe that it makes moral sense not
to raise the animals as the only way to prevent the harm that
results from killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths" - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo

"There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:48:14 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>>> I don't believe that a desire to do something about animal suffering
>>> is inherently ugly, and I don't believe that it involves self-
>>> exaltation and sanctimony.

>>This issue of collateral death and suffering does not exist in the
>>conscious
>>awareness of the vast majority of vegans. When it is introduced to them,
>>two
>>reactions outnumber all others by a wide margin, the first is denial, the
>>second is 'I'm still doing better than meat eaters'. Concern about the
>>death
>>and suffering they just became aware of virtually never comes into it, and
>>certainly not anywhere near to the level of the concern they claim to have
>>for farmed animals. This is compelling evidence that veganism is primarily
>>about maintaining a holy image, by the implication that the diet and
>>lifestyles of most people is tantamount to barbarism. This is the ugly
>>part,
>>there's almost a Muslim-like zeal to it.

> They SHOULD care especially since they try to PRETEND to care, but it's
> the
> same as you and your anticonsideration from my pov,

Its not the same, because your so-called "consideration" is self-serving
prattle, similar in many ways to the self-serving prattle that vegans spew.

which is even more evidence
> to me that you're still an eliminationist never having gotten over it or
> probably even coming close...well...maybe you almost kinda sorta tried to
> get
> over it a tiny bit, but that made you feel dirty...
> Anyway, **** all that. This is a time when you could possibly help your
> brother a bit, because afaik even at this stage in his life poor Rupert
> STILL
> can't comprehend how grass raised beef can sometimes/often involve fewer
> wildlife deaths than growing and harvesting soy beans does. Do you think
> you
> could explain it to him in a way that he could learn to comprehend at
> least one
> example? Or do you think that for some reason his brain is physically
> unable to
> accept much less appreciate those particular situations?

As I recall he has admitted that it is plausible.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, bestiality practitioner - blabbered:

> On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:12:54 -0700, George > wrote:
>
>> It's just a hideously ugly fake word on its face, and the loathsome
>> ideas and false beliefs encapsulated in it are even more hideously ugly.

Below are all true.

> "People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans"." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> ""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
> ****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
> mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
> an influence, whether you like it or not." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> logically one MUST conclude that not raising them in the first place is the
> ethically superior choice." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> ""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
> And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
> live in bad conditions." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> you MUST believe that it makes moral sense not
> to raise the animals as the only way to prevent the harm that
> results from killing them." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> ""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
> their deaths" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> "no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
> of the animals erases all of it." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> "Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton
>
> "There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
> exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 19, 7:27*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/19/2012 9:39 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Really?

> > Yes.

> Really!?

Yes. Do you perhaps have some alternative explanation in mind?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/19/2012 10:31 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 19, 7:27 pm, George > wrote:

>>> Yes.

>> Really!?

> Yes. Do you perhaps have some alternative explanation in mind?

Yes.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 20, 4:13*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/19/2012 10:31 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Really!?

> > Yes. Do you perhaps have some alternative explanation in mind?

> Yes.

You don't seem very willing to share your thoughts with me at the
moment.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/20/2012 8:44 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 20, 4:13 pm, George > wrote:

>>> Yes. Do you perhaps have some alternative explanation in mind?

>> Yes.

> You don't seem very willing to share your thoughts with me at the
> moment.

You didn't ask me to share them - you just asked me if I had any.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 20, 5:38*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/20/2012 8:44 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Yes.

> > You don't seem very willing to share your thoughts with me at the
> > moment.

> You didn't ask me to share them - you just asked me if I had any.

Well, I would be interested to hear what the alternative explanation
is that you have in mind, if you care to share it.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/20/2012 10:03 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 20, 5:38 pm, George > wrote:

>>> You don't seem very willing to share your thoughts with me at the
>>> moment.

>> You didn't ask me to share them - you just asked me if I had any.

> Well, I would be interested to hear what the alternative explanation
> is that you have in mind, if you care to share it.

I'll give some consideration (!) to sharing it.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 20, 7:36*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/20/2012 10:03 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> You didn't ask me to share them - you just asked me if I had any.

> > Well, I would be interested to hear what the alternative explanation
> > is that you have in mind, if you care to share it.

> I'll give some consideration (!) to sharing it.

Well, I hope you will share it, because the chances are it will be
amusingly stupid.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/20/2012 11:53 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 20, 7:36 pm, George > wrote:

>>> Well, I would be interested to hear what the alternative explanation
>>> is that you have in mind, if you care to share it.

>> I'll give some consideration (!) to sharing it.

> Well, I hope you will share it, because the chances are it will be
> amusingly stupid.

No, it almost certainly would not be.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 21, 7:58*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/20/2012 11:53 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> I'll give some consideration (!) to sharing it.

> > Well, I hope you will share it, because the chances are it will be
> > amusingly stupid.

> No, it almost certainly would not be.

Presumably you know what alternative explanation you have in mind of
why I asked the question. When you say that it "almost certainly would
not be" amusingly stupid, does that mean that there is some doubt in
your mind about the matter?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mar 21, 1:08*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:58*am, George Plimpton > wrote:

> > > Well, I hope you will share it, because the chances are it will be
> > > amusingly stupid.

> > No, it almost certainly would not be.

> Presumably you know what alternative explanation you have in mind of
> why I asked the question. When you say that it "almost certainly would
> not be" amusingly stupid, does that mean that there is some doubt in
> your mind about the matter?

Gooberdoodle *hopes* his explanation won't be amusingly stupid but he
can't guarantee it so he probably won't answer your question.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/21/2012 12:08 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:58 am, George > wrote:

>>> Well, I hope you will share it, because the chances are it will be
>>> amusingly stupid.

>> No, it almost certainly would not be.

> Presumably you know what alternative explanation you have in mind of
> why I asked the question.

Yes.

> When you say that it "almost certainly would
> not be" amusingly stupid, does that mean that there is some doubt in
> your mind about the matter?

No.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 21 Mrz., 15:55, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/21/2012 12:08 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, it almost certainly would not be.

> > Presumably you know what alternative explanation you have in mind of
> > why I asked the question.

> Yes.
>
> > When you say that it "almost certainly would
> > not be" amusingly stupid, does that mean that there is some doubt in
> > your mind about the matter?

> No.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Then why do you say "almost certainly" as opposed to "certainly"?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/21/2012 9:12 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 21 Mrz., 15:55, George > wrote:

>>> Presumably you know what alternative explanation you have in mind of
>>> why I asked the question.

>> Yes.
>>
>>> When you say that it "almost certainly would
>>> not be" amusingly stupid, does that mean that there is some doubt in
>>> your mind about the matter?

>> No.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>>
>> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

> Then why do you say "almost certainly" as opposed to "certainly"?

Are you teaching beginning algebra in Germany?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 21 Mrz., 17:19, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/21/2012 9:12 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Yes.

> >> No.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> >> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

> > Then why do you say "almost certainly" as opposed to "certainly"?

> Are you teaching beginning algebra in Germany?- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

No, I'm not doing any teaching, why?