Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The'vegan' shuffle)

Goo ****wit David Harrison - convicted fighting dog breeder & seller -
lied:

>>> LOL! No

>> "want people to think you disagree with yourself" - pure ****witted
>> *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned sheep-pumping goober.

> "HOW!" do you want people to think you disagree with yourself

Pure ****witted *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned
sheep-pumping goober. Writing "HOW!" was an especially good example of
your cracker ****wittery, ****wit.

The proof is in the links, Goo. They're all fake - every one of them -
and you fell for it. You're stupid and gullible, ****wit.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:11:00 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:40:45 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>"want people to think you disagree with yourself"

>> That's right Goob, if you want them to think you do. We know that you agree
>>with eliminationists/yourself about every bit of it Goo, but if you want people
>>to think that you do not then YOU need to explain how you think you disagree.
>>LOL...it's hilarious that you can't even make an attempt to explain what you so
>>obviously desperately want people to believe, Goo.

>It sure is

It's good that you can laugh at your selfoutstupidifications, Goob.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:24:19 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:50:59 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, ****wit.

>> Then according to yourself Goob, you MUST believe that it makes moral sense
>>not to raise the animals as the only way to prevent the harm that results from
>>killing them.

>"according to yourself"

YOU MUST believe that it makes moral sense not to raise the animals as the
only way to prevent the harm that results from killing them, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:54:02 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:53:56 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>"want people to think you disagree with yourself"

>> "HOW!" do you want people to think you disagree with yourself, you stupid
>>clueless Goober?

>Pu

You obviously agree with eliminationists/yourself about every bit of it
Goober, and you have made that very clear by your inability to explain any ways
in which you want people to think you disagree with them/yourself.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

****wit David Harrison - THE Goo - lied:

>>> That's right

>> It sure is, Goober, you ****ing sheep-pumping cracker ****wit. "want people
>> to think you disagree with yourself" - no educated person would ever write
>> shit like that.

> It's good that you can laugh at

You. Everyone does.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Goo ****wit David Harrison - convicted fighting dog breeder & seller - lied:

>>> Then according to yourself

>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, ****wit.

> Then according to yourself

"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, ****wit.

"according to yourself" - you stupid ****ing illiterate cracker: it
should be "according to you."

You're stupid, Goo - stupid beyond belief. A loser.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Goo ****wit David Harrison - convicted fighting dog breeder & seller - lied:

>>> LOL! No

>> "want people to think you disagree with yourself" - pure ****witted
>> *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned sheep-pumping goober.

> "HOW!" do you want people to think you disagree with yourself

Pure ****witted *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned
sheep-pumping goober. Writing "HOW!" was an especially good example of
your cracker ****wittery, ****wit.

The proof is in the links, Goo. They're all fake - every one of them -
and you fell for it. You're stupid and gullible, ****wit.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:28:41 -0700, Goo wrote:

>Writing "HOW!"

You obviously agree with eliminationists/yourself about every bit of it
Goober, and you have made that very clear by your inability to explain any ways
in which you want people to think you disagree with them/yourself.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, THE Goo - lied:

>> Writing "HOW!" was an especially good example of your cracker ****wittery, ****wit.
>>
>> The proof is in the links, Goo. They're all fake - every one of them - and you fell for it. You're stupid and gullible, ****wit.

> You obviously agree with eliminationists

No such thing as "eliminationists", ****wit - that's just another
bullshit made-up cracker word.

I do not agree with "aras" that there should be no livestock animals or
pets, Goo. You know this. You are lying, and you know you are lying,
when you say I "agree" with "aras" that livestock animals should not be
bred.

When you write:

"HOW!" do you want people to think you disagree with yourself

you reveal that you're a stupid, inconsequential Goober, Goo.