Old 10-02-2012, 03:20 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Hindu Goddesses of War

On Feb 8, 12:55*pm, arah wrote:

I agreed with you I answered not one but many.

You answered none but just cut and paste nonsense

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers)

So now Ayesha, who was not even born when Mohammad first heard the
agent speak to him, is the evidence?

The simple fact is Mohammad did not even know who spoke to him! It was
never God! This is the devil!

Who created you Allah, the Idols or Hindu Kali?

Do not use words you do not understand. Tell me what you mean by
*creation*! This is all play of words. Will work with unintelligent
Arabians and muslims! Not with us. Tell me what you understand by the
word *creation*!

Old 01-04-2012, 06:04 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Apr 1, 10:58*am, arah wrote:

So begins the story of Adam, the first man, the first human being.
God created Adam from a handful of soil containing portions from all
its varieties on Earth.

Look. All this is poppycock! Stories which do not make any sense! We
are Hindus. We are trained to ask questions and we do not believe
anything that does not make sense

Being a Muslim, you are insulated from logic and commonsense and
brainwashed to believe and repeat the same nonsense that Mohammad was
a prophet!

The question is how does God make the soil! Where does the soil come
from? Answer that first

How does God create space?

Also study this:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SujitDas/...g_Muhammad.pdf

If you really want to discuss I can But if you repeat the same Koran
nonsense as proof, it wont work. I do not think Koran is from god at
all. Mohammad is not prophet.

Old 24-05-2012, 09:54 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

In article ,
[email protected] posted:

From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,
alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Sad Monkey
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:33:52 -0500

Goo.

In article ,
arah posted:
[
[ Hindu Goddesses of War
[
[ One of the astonishing phenomena in ancient mythology is the existence
[ of goddesses of war, which contrasts with the absence of women from
[ the actual scene of war. For hundreds or even thousands of years of
[ wars between rival tribes, peoples and countries, women have been
[ excluded from one of the central occupations of human beings; but the
[ appearance of goddesses of war persisted as long as there were any
[ goddesses left in any pagan pantheon all round the globe, from America
[ to the Far East to the Near East and Europe.
[
[ A Great Mother goddess of war is also the Hindu Kali, known both for
[ her cruelty and for her motherly care for all creation. Kali is
[ sometimes considered an aspect of another Hindu war goddess, Durga,
[ about whom the following story is told on the site =91Goddesses of War=92:
[
[ Durga, a fierce warrior, was born during a lengthy battle between the
[ Hindu gods and an army of demons. In desperation, the gods gathered
[ together and breathed in unison. A ferocious fire blazed forth from
[ their mouths, out of which Durga was born =97 a fully grown warrior,
[ ready to fight.
[
[ The gods quickly gave her a lion (or, some say, a tiger), to mount,
[ and a weapon for each of her ten hands. Durga advanced toward the
[ demons =97 one of them in the form of a buffalo, which is reminiscent of
[ the Chinese story cited above. As her arms flashed with their weapons,
[ within moments she had slaughtered all the demons.
[
[ On a site dedicated to her particularly, Durga is said to represent
[ the power of the Supreme Being Shiva, to whom she was married, who
[ preserves moral order and righteousness in creation. She is called
[ =93Divine Mother=94, and one of her epithets is Maha, which means =93Great=
[ =94
[ or =93Terrific.=94 She had three divine children, two sons and a daughter.
[
[ Durga=92s festival is celebrated in the autumn, in the months
[ corresponding to September/October; and the Wikipedia comments that
[ =93The worship of Durga in the autumn is the year=92s most major festival
[ in East India.=94 These autumn months are when the monsoon=92s torrential
[ rains hit India. These rains are both punishing in their destructive
[ force and the killing of many people and beneficial by being India=92s
[ main source of fertility.
[
[ Taking Durga as an example of an all-around war goddess, it has been
[ said that she =93protects mankind from evil and misery by destroying
[ evil forces such as selfishness, jealousy, prejudice, hatred, anger,
[ and ego.=94; At another website it is said that she =93symbolizes triumph
[ over evil.=94 But the idea of evil has no place in the pagan, natural
[ scheme of things; it is an artificial idea, that fits more into the
[ late Hindu religion of ideas than into the natural world, to which the
[ Great Mother (as Durga is said to be) would belong. The Great Mother,
[ as a ruler of the Underworld besides being the ruler of Earth and
[ Heaven, is also a goddess of wisdom and judgment. On the whole, she is
[ both beneficial and punishing, as any good mother should be.

Jai Durga Devi!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article [,
uNmaivirumbi [ posted:
[
[ Jai Jagadambe!
[
[ Please destroy all evil
[
[ Protect the good people!

Jai Jai Jagadambe Mata!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

o o o

About the terrorist Goon Squad:

"Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri)
tries his best to be a bully --
telling others what and when to post, where to post and
where not to post, deliberately publishing lies about
others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but
fails miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his
lap dog Prem Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah"
, and issues *death threats* to people),
is priming himself for conditions such as stroke and
heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" who
displays unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and
the instigator who posts as "Bholu"

The Goon Squad currently posts most of their abuse
through eternal-september.org and by writing someone
else's name or handle in the "From:" header -- their
favorite now is " (note the extra "b"
and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
from ", who has been a regular poster for
many years.
-Updated on February 2, 2012-
Old 24-05-2012, 10:43 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On May 24, 4:43*pm, arah wrote:
Tell me what the Vedas said about the Creation of man?

The whole universe including all humans and all life is His
manifestation.

I am sure you will never understand that as Islam blinds you!