Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Default Hindu Ethics - Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian & Ten ArgumentsAgainst Eating Meat

In article >,
fanabba > posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > What Is Hinduism:=A0Section 6 Hindu Ethics
> >
> > Hinduism Todayhttp://www.hinduismtoday.com
> >
> > Chapter 43: The Meat-Free Life

> > Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian & Ten Arguments Against Eating Meat
> >
> > Download:
> >
> > http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/wfd...=3D30&lid=3D69
> >
> > http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/wfd...cid=3D30&li..=

> ..
> >
> > More at:
> >
> > Hinduism Today
> > http://www.hinduismtoday.com

> Dhanyavaad for your post and for your service to Sanaatan Dharm !
> Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho !

Dhanyavaad for your service to Sanaatan Dharm!

Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> In article >,
>
> fanabba > posted:
> >
> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
> >
> > > What Is Hinduism:=A0Section 6 Hindu Ethics
> > >
> > > Hinduism Todayhttp://www.hinduismtoday.com
> > >
> > > Chapter 43: The Meat-Free Life

> > > Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian & Ten Arguments Against Eating Meat
> > >
> > > Download:
> > >
> > > http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/wfd...=3D30&lid=3D69
> > >
> > > http://hinduismtoday.com/modules/wfd...cid=3D30&li..=

> > ..
> > >
> > > More at:
> > >
> > > Hinduism Today
> > > http://www.hinduismtoday.com

> > Dhanyavaad for your post and for your service to Sanaatan Dharm !
> > Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho !

> Dhanyavaad for your service to Sanaatan Dharm!
>
> Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho!
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Demystifying Vegan Nutrition: A Starter Guide

http://bostonvegan.org/nutrition

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article

> >,
> >
> > fanabba > posted:
> > >
> > > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > ..

> > > Dhanyavaad for your post and for your service to Sanaatan Dharm !
> > > Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho !

> > Dhanyavaad for your service to Sanaatan Dharm!
> >
> > Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho!
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> Demystifying Vegan Nutrition: A Starter Guide
>
> http://bostonvegan.org/nutrition
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Denton Vegan Cooperative

Why Veganism?

For compassion, the environment, your health, the future.

Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace.

- Albert Schweitzer, French philosopher, physician, and musician
(Nobel 1952)

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food;
therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life
merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.

- Leo Tolstoy, Russian novelist (1828-1910)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

- Margaret Mead, American cultural anthropologist (1901-1978)

Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for
survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian
diet.

- Albert Einstein

For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.
Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and
love.

- Pythagoras, mathematician

The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of
animals as they now look on the murder of men.

- Leonardo da Vinci, artist and scientist

Sentient Beings Rights and Happiness:

http://www.vegansociety.com/resource...d-freedom.aspx

The Bettering of Our Tarnished Environment and the for the Hungry
People of Our World:

http://www.vegansociety.com/resources/environment.aspx

Food Security:

http://www.vegansociety.com/resource...velopment.aspx

Food for Your Heart and Your Health:

http://www.nursingdegree.net/blog/19...f-going-vegan/

Source -
http://www.dentonvegancoop.com/why-veganism.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

In article >,
fanabba > posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > Demystifying Vegan Nutrition: A Starter Guide
> > >
> > > http://bostonvegan.org/nutrition
> > >
> > > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > > Om Shanti

> > Denton Vegan Cooperative
> >
> > Why Veganism?
> >
> > For compassion, the environment, your health, the future.
> >
> > Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
> > man will not himself find peace.
> >
> > - Albert Schweitzer, French philosopher, physician, and musician
> > (Nobel 1952)
> >
> > A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food;
> > therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life
> > merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
> >
> > - Leo Tolstoy, Russian novelist (1828-1910)
> >
> > Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can
> > change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
> >
> > - Margaret Mead, American cultural anthropologist (1901-1978)
> >
> > Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for
> > survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian
> > diet.
> >
> > - Albert Einstein
> >
> > For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.
> > Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and
> > love.
> >
> > - Pythagoras, mathematician
> >
> > The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of
> > animals as they now look on the murder of men.
> >
> > - Leonardo da Vinci, artist and scientist
> >
> > Sentient Beings Rights and Happiness:
> >
> > http://www.vegansociety.com/resource...d-freedom.aspx
> >
> > The Bettering of Our Tarnished Environment and the for the Hungry
> > People of Our World:
> >
> > http://www.vegansociety.com/resources/environment.aspx
> >
> > Food Security:
> >
> > http://www.vegansociety.com/resource...velopment.aspx