Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Those who pollute go to Hell

On Dec 22, 7:52 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:50 pm, Florian Kutscherauer >
> wrote:
>
> > TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

> > > I think I've earned enough credibility among atheists and theologians to
> > > tackle this issue.

> > I think not.

> Well, I think they probably agree that a Christian on a bike is better
> than a Christian in an SUV.
>

> > > Only those who ride a bicycle, go vegetarian or do something for peace,
> > > will go to Heaven.

> > Nobody will go to Heaven. There is no Heaven.

> The idea of a protective God will not go away because we wish it. But
> the idea of a righteous people indifferent to the environment is
> indefensible --unless they admit to worshiping the Devil, and that's a
> major victory for the "free spirits" of this world.
>
> I think "free spirits" would include the Indians who believed in a
> harmony with Nature, not those who follow the command to "conquer and
> multiply." The problem is that that command brings with it POLLUTION
> and other side effects such as the RAT RACE. I think few people here
> are fighting the idea of a "Great Spirit" --or Gaia-- who's protecting
> the environment. At least I'm not.

I wish to invoke here all the gods and goddesses, animals and spirits
that the hunter-gatherers saw while smoking weed, so the Christian-
Jewish god, that male chauvinistic god, is laid to rest.

We may use the beat of African drums or the soaring vibration of the
didgeridoo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cevH2-vsxE

Is that why the Christians want pot banned? That PROHIBITION makes
less sense than god, and CRIME & VIOLENCE are part of another real
crisis we face for which they got no solution.

Bob Marley inspired that energy we need in a sad world. This music
also has the energy...

"I think the fact that people from all over the world can feel the
same vibes and energy listening to what somebody created in totally
different cultures thousands years ago may mean that we all share the
same human element. Makes me happier cos I know we are also just
animals (Libya). Peace to the human element in you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_cQh...ture=endscreen

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Dec 23, 3:19 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason > wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:37:31 -0800, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>
> Philosopher wrote:
> > I think I've earned enough credibility among atheists and theologians to
> > tackle this issue. Only those who ride a bicycle, go vegetarian or do
> > something for peace, will go to Heaven.

> What if I'm a peace activist, vegetarian driver?
>
> Not that I'm in any position to stow thrones; my contribution to the
> whole matter is driving a minivan 100km each way to work every day.

Well, the cases of people like you --millions of cases-- will take
years to analyze before they are cleared from evildoing. Your best
defense will be, "Sorry, there was no other way to get around!"

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Dec 24, 5:43 pm, Father Haskell > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:01 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> > wrote:
> > But if you are reluctant about new technologies, how about good old
> > fashioned PEDAL POWER? Isn't eating apple pie the best way to to power
> > yourself?

> Bananas, pasta, and fig Newtons. I average about
> 100 miles per pack.

And perhaps our best fuel is...

POPCORN!

I was reading the nutrition in it and it's simply amazing. Mind you,
homemade is best...

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/snacks/5356/2

Best thing about it is that it's very satisfying so you don't feel
like eating Christian food.

That's my resolution for the new year: EAT MORE POPCORN.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Dec 25, 2:44 am, web head > wrote:
> On Dec 25, 3:00 pm, Gorp > wrote:
>
> > "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> > > wrote :

> > > I think I've earned enough credibility among atheists and theologians
> > > to tackle this issue. Only those who ride a bicycle, go vegetarian or
> > > do something for peace, will go to Heaven. We will have wide bike
> > > paths up there while drivers will end up in Hell, which is no less
> > > than a never-ending traffic jam. Bicyclists who strap their bikes to
> > > the car will remain in Limbo, until they make up their mind.

> > All CHINKS will be going to Hell and most Indians. Those ********
> > countries are nothing BUT pollution.

> they are in hell stupid. do you think indians don't know it...?
> imagine living in a culture that far gone to shit that hope is gone.

The only consolation the Hindus got is "democracy"... How the caste
system survived within a democratic system? Well, I'd see how it works
because I ride a bicycle. The discrimination is not official but it's
very real. We cyclists are the outcasts in the West.

Do I get consolation from democracy? Not really.

Go to Hell ! Bao chaidiew General Cooking 0 24-11-2011 11:43 PM
what the hell...? -L. General Cooking 9 14-11-2006 05:07 PM
What the Hell is CSA? Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 9 27-07-2006 12:47 AM
The cat from hell abracadabra General Cooking 0 08-01-2006 11:02 PM