FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   plant-based diets: a solution to our public health crisis (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/413878-plant-based-diets-solution.html)

Bauttar 16-12-2011 05:21 PM

plant-based diets: a solution to our public health crisis

An official report on health and plant based diets.

Share it !

http://www.worldpreservationfoundati...Diets%20-%20A\
%20solution%20to%20our%20public%20health%20crisis. pdf

scott442 19-01-2013 05:29 AM

You should eat nutritious healthy food which gives all essential nutrients, in order to maintain good health. Mainly plant based products are a rich source of nutrients that are really helpful for good health. An example of a great company creating these types of products is Sheffa Foods – you can Google them and take a look at their product line, they taste great too!