Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

Default search test

www.ecologos.org/search.htm

Here's a proof of concept search tool.
Feedback??
It is just an initial test.

Laurie
Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

On 20/11/2011 10:26 AM, Laurie wrote:
> www.ecologos.org/search.htm
>
> Here's a proof of concept search tool.
> Feedback??
> It is just an initial test.
>
> Laurie

Test failed miserably
Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

On 11/19/2011 11:21 PM, Laurie wrote:
On 20/11/2011 10:26 AM, Mindless Idiot wrote:

Laurie> www.ecologos.org/search.htm
Laurie> Here's a proof of concept search tool.
Laurie> Feedback??
Laurie> It is just an initial test.
Laurie> Laurie

Mindless Idiot> Test failed miserably

Oh, Mindless Idiot, YOU are the miserable failure,
you can not enter into a rational conversation.
You can NOT refute ANYthing I have ever written
with facts and logic, all you are capable of is mindless insults.
Idiot's real [FAKE] e-mail:
"lunatics"; however, is a surprisingly-accurate self-characterization.
You would be entertaining, if not
so pathetic and stupid.

The real Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html
Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

On 21/11/2011 10:03 AM, Laurie wrote:
> On 11/19/2011 11:21 PM, Laurie wrote:
> On 20/11/2011 10:26 AM, Mindless Idiot wrote:
>
> Laurie> www.ecologos.org/search.htm
> Laurie> Here's a proof of concept search tool.
> Laurie> Feedback??
> Laurie> It is just an initial test.
> Laurie> Laurie
>
> Mindless Idiot> Test failed miserably
>
> Oh, Mindless Idiot, YOU are the miserable failure,
> you can not enter into a rational conversation.
> You can NOT refute ANYthing I have ever written
> with facts and logic,

Laurie, you have NEVER written anything that is true or scientific. You
trawl through the dross of internet kookdom and pounce on all manner of
ludicrous, unsupported, wild theories and promote them as fact. Mankind
was never meant to live on fruit alone. Eating meat is not why women
menstruate. Sexual desire is not a side effect of constipation. Those
are just some of the idiocies you have claimed.

You are a kook and a fool.

By the way, did you get permission to post here? Don't forget that a new
moderator was elected.
Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

On 11/20/2011 9:09 PM, Who_me? wrote:
> On 21/11/2011 10:03 AM, Laurie wrote:
>> On 11/19/2011 11:21 PM, Laurie wrote:
>> On 20/11/2011 10:26 AM, Mindless Idiot wrote:
>>
>> Laurie> www.ecologos.org/search.htm
>> Laurie> Here's a proof of concept search tool.
>> Laurie> Feedback??
>> Laurie> It is just an initial test.
>> Laurie> Laurie
>>
>> Mindless Idiot> Test failed miserably
>>
>> Oh, Mindless Idiot, YOU are the miserable failure,
>> you can not enter into a rational conversation.
>> You can NOT refute ANYthing I have ever written
>> with facts and logic,

> Laurie, you have NEVER written anything that is true or scientific.

That's correct. Larry Forti is an angry ideologue, impervious to truth
and reason. It's just a joke that he pretends to have a "scientific"
approach to diet. His approach is the antithesis of science.

> trawl through the dross of internet kookdom and pounce on all manner of
> ludicrous, unsupported, wild theories and promote them as fact. Mankind
> was never meant to live on fruit alone. Eating meat is not why women
> menstruate. Sexual desire is not a side effect of constipation. Those
> are just some of the idiocies you have claimed.
>
> You are a kook and a fool.

He is a thorough-going marginal. Read his resume some time:
http://ecologos.org/resume.htm

He is a drop-out - he dropped out over 30 years ago and has been a
scounger ever since.