FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Dr. Greger's new vol. 6 Latest in Nutrition DVD (all proceeds to charity) (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/411959-dr-gregers-new-vol.html)

Michael Greger, M.D. 17-10-2011 05:14 PM

Dr. Greger's new vol. 6 Latest in Nutrition DVD (all proceeds to charity)

I'm excited to announce that yet another new volume of my Latest in
Nutrition DVD series (http://www.drgreger.org/DVDs) is now available.
As always, all the proceeds I receive from the sale of all my DVDs
(and books) go to charity.

Normally, I come out with just one volume a year, but to fulfill my
promise of uploading a new video every day year-round to
NutritionFacts.org I've had to step it up! As usual, I've scoured the
world's scholarly literature on clinical nutrition for the most
interesting, practical, and groundbreaking science published over the
last 12 months on how best to feed ourselves and our families to
prevent, treat, and even reverse chronic disease.

Here's the list of chapters:

1. Is alkaline water a scam?
2. Is potassium sorbate bad for you?
3. SAD state of affairs
4. Corporate guidance for the dietary guidelines
5. With a grain of Big Salt
6. He who pays the piper calls the tune
7. USDA conflicts of interest
8. Just say no
9. Dietary Guidelines for Americans: the first 25 years
10. Dairies to berries
11. It’s all Greek to the USDA
12. Package deals
13. Science versus corporate interests
14. Advisory Committee conflicts of interest
15. Dietary Guidelines for Americans: 2010
16. Progressing from pyramid to plate
17. Food fight
18. A doctor a day keeps the apples away
19. If all else fails
20. Doctors without orders
21. Nutrition bill doctored in the California Senate
22. Medical associations oppose bill to mandate nutrition training
23. Dr. McDougall champions California Senate Bill 380
24. Infant nearly killed by homeopathy
25. Total recall
26. U.S. meat supply flying at half staph
27. Airborne MRSA
28. MRSA in U.S. retail meat
29. Amyloid and apple juice
30. The nutrition facts missing from the label
31. Best fruit juice
32. Constructing a cognitive portfolio
33. Alzheimer’s and apple juice
34. Is pomegranate juice that wonderful?
35. Pink juice with green foam
36. Vitamin D recommendations changed
37. Evolutionary argument for target vitamin D level
38. Is vitamin D the new vitamin E?
39. Vitamin D and mortality may be a U-shaped curve
40. Vitamin D supplements may be necessary
41. The difficulty of arriving at a vitamin D recommendation
42. How the Institute of Medicine arrived at their vitamin D
recommendation
43. Resolving the vitamin D-bate
44. Take vitamin D supplements with meals
45. The risks and benefits of neti pot nasal irrigation
46. Dying under normal circumstances
47. Agribusiness sees it differently
48. Purely a question of diet
49. Do you want fries with that? Lipitor?
50. Tolerable upper intake of zero

To order got to http://www.humanesociety.org/nutrition

And remember you can watch all my older videos (from volumes 1-5) for
free at http://www.NutritionFacts.org

In health,
-Michael Greger, M.D.