FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   The American Barbarian Vegan: Two Great Cold-from-the-Can Single-Dish Meals (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/411411-american-barbarian-vegan-two.html)

mimus[_2_] 27-09-2011 09:16 PM

The American Barbarian Vegan: Two Great Cold-from-the-Can Single-Dish Meals

4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.

Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

--

Now you know where I get the peas
my cats so love.

Peggy Scissons 27-09-2011 09:55 PM

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:16:59 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:

> 4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
> mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
> or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
> minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
> chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.
>
> Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
> olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
> well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

Boy do those quatz have you fooled.

Smee

haleymcadams1 28-09-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkmate (Post 1665356)
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that mimus said the following:

4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.

Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

Open can of chili beans

*BURP*

*PFFFFFT*

Done.

--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2011

"Oh, there are rumblings, are there?"
"No, there is fear."
-Bounty

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt ****ing moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the **** is the point?"

-Wildhare

"Perhaps homeland security would be interested in you internet
surfing habits. Perhaps I should give them your name and news reader
info so that they can crawl up your ass with a microscope."

-Ragnar

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

Read about some of my favorite idiots:

"there is no sense in being stupid unless you show it off."

-Ragnar the Stupid

"Nor do I engage in juvenile *** lames like others do."

-Ragnar the Hypocrite, right after posting numerous *** lames.

"Mature, intelligent people don't consider being *** a derogatory issue
worthy of name calling."

-Ragnar the Liar, right after posting another bunch of *** lames.

"Shouldn't you be making a blanket, doing the dishes or some other form
of woman's work?

-Ragnar the Hypocrite to Kachina, right after flaming Greg for being a racist.

"i might be a wank job i'll give you that"

-%

"Try some English the next time you need to get your point accross."

-Ragnar the spelling cop, who apparently can't spell "across."

"As we all can tell by the fact that you spend half you ****ing life
right here, casing me around."

-Ragnar the Hypocrite, right after criticizing Kachina for her typos.

"I guess insinuating that you like black cocks is now racist."

-Ragnar the Hypocrite, who thinks that he can improve on a fag lame
by specifying that it's with a black man.

"you are of the misguided opinion that there is something derogatory
attached to an affinity for African American cock"

-Ragnar, who knows what he likes

Don't really understand the post or I'm just way too bored to read the whole post.

mimus[_2_] 28-09-2011 09:22 PM

On Sep 27, 4:55*pm, Peggy Scissons > wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:16:59 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:
>
> > 4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
> > mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
> > or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
> > minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
> > chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.

> > Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
> > olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
> > well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

> > --

> > Now you know where I get the peas
> > my cats so love.

> Boy do those quatz have you fooled.
>
> Smee

Well, it's probably a combination of legumes being high in protein and
them attempting to weird me out.

--

The diced tomatoes thing is just attempting to weird me out.

Peggy Scissons 30-09-2011 09:59 PM

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:22:24 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:

> On Sep 27, 4:55*pm, Peggy Scissons > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:16:59 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:
>>
>>> 4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
>>> mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
>>> or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
>>> minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
>>> chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.

>>> Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
>>> olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
>>> well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

>>> --

>>> Now you know where I get the peas
>>> my cats so love.

>> Boy do those quatz have you fooled.
>>
>> Smee

> Well, it's probably a combination of legumes being high in protein and
> them attempting to weird me out.

They'd certainly weird me out.

Smee

mimus[_2_] 03-10-2011 10:04 PM

On Sep 30, 4:59*pm, Peggy Scissons > wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:22:24 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:

> >> Boy do those quatz have you fooled.

> >> Smee

> > Well, it's probably a combination of legumes being high in protein and
> > them attempting to weird me out.

> They'd certainly weird me out.
>
> Smee

It's funny watchin' 'em chase the peas around on the plate.

--

They're not really well-adapted to eating little crispy-ish round
things.

mimus[_2_] 05-10-2011 06:50 PM

On Sep 27, 6:13*pm, Checkmate > wrote:

> Warning! *Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate. *Oh, yeah... I should also mention that mimus said the following:
>
> > 4/5 can (drained) of young spring peas + small can (drained) of
> > mushroom pieces + oz. or two of soy-sauce + salt + cayenne seeds + oz.
> > or two of canola oil. Let seeds humidify in soy sauce etc. for a
> > minute or two before finally adding oil. Stir well. Garnish with
> > chopped green onion if desired. Serve with crackers.

> > Can (drained) of dark kidney beans + chopped onions + chopped green
> > olives + oz. or two of cayenne sauce + oz. or two of canola oil. Stir
> > well. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

> Open can of chili beans
>
> *BURP*
>
> *PFFFFFT*

Adding about a tablespoon of oats per serving to beans when you cook
'em helps prevent that.

--

I don't know why, but it does.
Emollient? alternative microfloral food? dunno.