Old 10-10-2011, 05:59 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes

Default Vegan lifestyle ‘ups risk of heart attack, stroke’

On 10/10/2011 12:27 PM, Laurie wrote:

On 10/3/2011 2:43 PM, P. Rajah wrote:
== Vegan lifestyle ‘ups risk of heart attack, stroke’
== The finding appeared in ACS’ bi-weekly Journal of Agricultural and
Food Chemistry.
The Amerikan Chemical Society, ACS,
http://portal.acs.org/portal/acs/corg/content
is encouraging the conventional deadly chemicalized diet to support the
big chemical companies. You don't know this??
Or, perhaps you are a shill for them??
Or, just plain stupid? Which?

Projecting your stupidity onto others, Larry? I'm not a shill for
anything, but I do believe in judging issues on their own merits. Thus I
am for a sensible balance of meats, grains, fruit and vegetables in the
diet, matching the diet to your lifestyle, along with other
health-maintaining factors such as exercise and healthy air. I'm not a
shrill and often misleading fanatic like the people on either side of
the issue.

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html

You wouldn't know credibility if it smacked you in the face. When you
simply dismiss reputed scientific magazines such as the National
Geographic and the New Scientist as picturebooks and magazines for lay
people, rather than providing valid criticism of the articles within,
while trumpeting your own biased shrill nonsense as "scientifically
credible", you forfeit any shred of credibility.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism