Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default WORST NYC'S DIRTIEST FOOD CART VENDORS ARE ......HALAL

On 7/20/2011 2:45 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

>> In >,
>> > posted:

>>> There is no clean way to kill an animal.
>>> I see everyday in my morning walk how
>>> hindus handle meat including sea food.
>>> Believe me, this is the lowest of the
>>> lowest. . . .

>> How do you know that they are Hindus?
>>
>>> Become vegetarian and be happy. Thanks Murthy

>> Excellent recommendation. Better yet, become a vegan!
>>

> Why Vegan?

Why, indeed! Veganism will turn nice people into hate-spewing bigoted
jyotishitheads! Right, Jay?

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism