FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   WORST NYC'S DIRTIEST FOOD CART VENDORS ARE ......HALAL (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/409412-re-worst-nycs-dirtiest.html)

P. Rajah[_2_] 20-07-2011 06:39 PM

WORST NYC'S DIRTIEST FOOD CART VENDORS ARE ......HALAL

On 7/20/2011 12:46 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> In >,
> > posted:
>>
>> On 7/20/2011 6:18 AM, Mirza Ghalib wrote:
>>> Halal means legal in Arabic. Muslims can eat only Halal food.
>>> It is supposed to be clean, wholesome and in conformance with
>>> Koranic injunctions. Consuming blood is an abomination under
>>> Islam, therefore the animals whose meat is acceptable to Muslims
>>> is Halalled first. In this respect, it is similar to Kosher food

>> There is no clean way to kill an animal.
>> I see everyday in my morning walk how
>> hindus handle meat including sea food.
>> Believe me, this is the lowest of the
>> lowest. . . .

> How do you know that they are Hindus?
>
>> Become vegetarian and be happy. Thanks Murthy

> Excellent recommendation. Better yet, become a vegan!

But can you eat Roasted Christian Kids and still be a vegan, Jay?

http://www.wogim.org/stains.htm

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism