Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears

Default The Bar

>4 well hung *** guys walk into a *** bar and they finds a problem.
>Theres only one stool left.
>One guy says ''lets flip for it'' But another says ''No Lets flip it
>over''!!!
>LMAO!!! :-)

So the punchline of the jokes is ... the four fudgepackers want to flip the
stool over, so they can stick the four legs of the one stool up their
collective four arses.

And somehow this passes as humor?
Not funny.

Let's face facts ... *** people are Mother Nature's funny, useless mistake.

Emphasis on funny.

**BIGstick**

Heck is where people go who don't believe in Gosh.