Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

Default Why has no one even thought of this food product?

Hi:

I’m currently thinking of a hypothetical diet product that is vegan-
friendly and has all the nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs,
algae, seaweed, mushrooms and other non-animal organisms that are
necessary/beneficial for human health. It also contains beneficial and
essential microbes [such as probiotics]. All the aforementioned are in
amounts optimum for human health.

This product is completely organic and free of any pesticides,
synthetic ethylene and other man-made substances that compromise the
health of organisms and their human consumers. In addition, no
organisms used in the product are genetically-engineered or irradiated
to any extent. Equally important is the soil and other conditions used
to grow these organisms is healthy, organic, and free of pollutants.

Prior to the making of this product, all proteins & fats are pre-
digested completely, and the following substances are completely
removed from the organisms:

1. Any carbohydrate that raises blood sugar. Soluble fibers [such as
inulin] are not removed at all as they don’t count as net carbs and
actually benefit health. Simple sugars and digestible starches are
completely removed. Insoluble fibers [such as cellulose] are also
completely removed as they don’t offer much benefit other than to add
bulk to the stools. Non-fermentable carbohydrates not classified as
vitamins or fibers are also removed completely.
2. Glycerol [which is unnecessary calories and can be produced by the
body]
3. Saturated fatty acids [which contribute to atherosclerosis]
4. Trans fatty acids [which are far worse for health than saturated
fatty acids]
5. Any other substance that is scientifically-proven not to be
beneficial to – or necessary for – health.

All organisms used in this product – excluding tomatoes – are raw.
Tomatoes are boiled to bring out the lycopenes.

To make the product healthier, bad minerals [such as lead and
thallium] are completely removed [assuming any of them happen to
somehow be in the organisms]. To decrease blood pressure, sodium and
chloride are decreased [but not completely removed]. The sodium is
decreased as much as can be without leading to symptoms of sodium
deficiency. The chloride is decreased as much as possible without
causing any serious symptoms of chloride deficiency – the consumer
should still be able to safely perform tasks taken for granted – such
as driving or operating machinery. The decrease in chloride will help
balance out the acidity caused by ketosis. To help prevent kidney
stones during ketosis, extra potassium ions are added to the product.
The potassium is also alkaline and will further assist the body in
keeping itself non-acidic during ketosis. In addition, the extra
potassium is added because the body responds to chlorine deficiency by
making the kidneys excrete potassium. So more potassium must be
consumed to make up for this loss.

The removal of the aforementioned substances does not require the
addition of any chemicals or substances. This removal relies on a
nanotechnological device that recognizes all known chemicals by their
molecular structure. This hypothetical device is programmed to remove
the undesirables by capturing molecules analyzing their structure and
then separating them from the product. If the captured molecule is
desired for the product it is then mixed back into the product. None
of the desired chemicals in this product are altered in any way, shape
or form.

The product has drinking water added to it to make it easier to drink.

This product is in small health-friendly, eco-friendly bottles. Five
bottles per day should be consumed. The bottles are in a package and
are of different sizes. The biggest bottle should be consumed in the
morning. The smallest should be consumed in the evening. In between,
are bottles of different sizes. Earlier in the day, the bigger bottles
should be consumed and as the day progresses the smaller bottles
should be consumed. This routine follows the saying “eat breakfast
link a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper” – except
the food is divided into 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger meals.
This is an extra benefit to diabetes patients who are following this
hypothetical diet.

It is important to understand that this product will initially not
satiate it’s users. However, once ketosis kicks in, appetite will
decrease and consumers will no longer feel the urge to eat.

To summarize, the organisms in the product are chopped to the
molecular level. Second, the proteins/fats are pre-digested all the
way down to their monomers [amino acids in the case of proteins, fatty
acids & glycerol in the case of fats]. Third, the undesirable
substances are removed. Finally, good microbes, potassium ions, and
drinking water are added.

There still will be fat in this product, it's just that they will be
broken down to fatty acids [and the glycerol portions removed] prior
to bottling. Many fatty acids are necessary and/or beneficial for
health. They also assist in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
However, the bad fatty acids will be removed completely.

If this product did exist it would greatly benefit obese patients. I
just wish someone would start a company, get the company to make this
theoretical product, and sell it to the general public at a reasonable
price. I am overweight with hypertension and at risk for stroke. I
don't want to end up paralyzed, blind, heart-attacked or otherwise
handicapped. That is why I want this product so badly. As said before,
I'd like to live off this entirely so I am completely non-disabled for
the rest of my life.

It is also extremely important to note that *physical exercise*
significantly contributes to health. So a combination of aerobic,
anaerobic, and stretch exercises -- when followed with this diet --
will really increase the quality of one's life.

Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.

I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
significant risk for heart disease.

Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
reasonable price to the public.

For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
granted.

Regards,

Green Xenon
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:04:36 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
> wrote:

> Im currently thinking of a hypothetical diet product that is vegan-
> friendly and has all the nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs,
> algae, seaweed, mushrooms and other non-animal organisms that are
> necessary/beneficial for human health. It also contains beneficial and
> essential microbes

Microbes can be animals too. What you're looking for by the way is
akin to "shmoon":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 11:20*am, Opinicus >
wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:04:36 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
>
> > wrote:
> > I’m currently thinking of a hypothetical diet product that is vegan-
> > friendly and has all the nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs,
> > algae, seaweed, mushrooms and other non-animal organisms that are
> > necessary/beneficial for human health. It also contains beneficial and
> > essential microbes

> Microbes can be animals too. What you're looking for by the way is
> akin to "shmoon":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo
>
> --
> Bobhttp://www.kanyak.com

I read the wikilink about shmoon. What's the relevance?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

"GreenXenon" > wrote in message
[...]

---

Oh jeez, now you're over here! Are you on EVERY newsgroup? I highly doubt
there would be a market for such a product. I know I wouldn't buy it.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 2:37*pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:

> I highly doubt
> there would be a market for such a product.

Why?

>*I know I wouldn't buy it.

Why not?

Don't you want to be completely non-disabled for as long as you exist?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

"GreenXenon" > wrote in message
On Nov 9, 2:37 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:

> I highly doubt
> there would be a market for such a product.

Why?

Most people like to eat real food.

> I know I wouldn't buy it.

>Why not?

I like to eat real food.

>Don't you want to be completely non-disabled for as long as you exist?

That product you talked about is not going to take away my neuropathy,
arthritis, venous insufficieny or fibromyalgia.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 5:38*pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:

> "GreenXenon" > wrote in message
>
> ...:

> >Don't you want to be completely non-disabled for as long as you exist?

> That product you talked about is not going to take away my neuropathy,
> arthritis, venous insufficieny or fibromyalgia.

It will prevent them from worsening though. Not to mention it will
decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease significantly.

My health is failing miserably because humanity -- being the greedy
piece of sh-t it is -- isn't friendly enough to develop my requested
product and sell it to me at an affordable price.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:29:16 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
> wrote:

> > Microbes can be animals too. What you're looking for by the way is
> > akin to "shmoon":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo

> I read the wikilink about shmoon. What's the relevance?

Shmoon are a food source that can do, be, and taste exactly like
anything you want it to.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

Major bullshit snipped.

> Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
> night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
> from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.
>
> I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
> significant risk for heart disease.
>
> Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
> reasonable price to the public.
>
> For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
> speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
> granted.

There's no such food. No matter what you do, you're going
to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.

Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 7:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:
>
> Major bullshit snipped.
>
> > Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
> > night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
> > from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.

> > I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
> > significant risk for heart disease.

> > Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
> > reasonable price to the public.

> > For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
> > speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
> > granted.

> There's no such food. *No matter what you do, you're going
> to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.
>
> Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.

But I'm only 27.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 11:03*am, GreenXenon > wrote:
> On Nov 10, 7:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

> > Major bullshit snipped.

> > > Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
> > > night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
> > > from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.

> > > I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
> > > significant risk for heart disease.

> > > Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
> > > reasonable price to the public.

> > > For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
> > > speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
> > > granted.

> > There's no such food. *No matter what you do, you're going
> > to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.

> > Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.

> But I'm only 27.

You can probably wait a few years, then.

Keep eating sensibly, exercising, and enjoying
food and activity. You'll derive the best possible
outcome that way.

My grandmother lived to be 92, and a few months
before she died she was flirting with her physical
therapist.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 11:06*am, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On Nov 10, 11:03*am, GreenXenon > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 10, 7:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
> > wrote:

> > > On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

> > > Major bullshit snipped.

> > > There's no such food. *No matter what you do, you're going
> > > to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.

> > > Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.

> > But I'm only 27.

> You can probably wait a few years, then.
>
> Keep eating sensibly, exercising, and enjoying
> food and activity. *You'll derive the best possible
> outcome that way.
>
> My grandmother lived to be 92, and a few months
> before she died she was flirting with her physical
> therapist.
>
> Cindy Hamilton- Hide quoted text -

All that aside, is the product I discussed in the 1st message of this
thread physically-possible to make using today's technology? If not,
approximately how long until technology is advanced enough to produce
it?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 3:59*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

> All that aside, is the product I discussed in the 1st message of this
> thread physically-possible to make using today's technology? If not,
> approximately how long until technology is advanced enough to produce
> it?

Never. There's nothing that will reverse the entropy inherent in
cellular reproduction.

May as well grab all the gusto you can while you can.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 9:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:
>
> Major bullshit snipped.
>
> > Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
> > night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
> > from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.

> > I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
> > significant risk for heart disease.

> > Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
> > reasonable price to the public.

> > For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
> > speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
> > granted.

> There's no such food. *No matter what you do, you're going
> to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.
>
> Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.

Who'd want to eat crap like that anyway? Like something from a
science fiction negative utopia book.

--Bryan
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> Who'd want to eat crap like that anyway? Like something from a
> science fiction negative utopia book.
>
> --Bryan

Soylent Green!

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 3:10*pm, Goomba > wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > Who'd want to eat crap like that anyway? *Like something from a
> > science fiction negative utopia book.

> > --Bryan

> Soylent Green!

Not quite that bad, but if you ordered Soylent Green, hold the
people...

Also like Chicken Little in The Space Merchants.

--Bryan
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 3:06*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Nov 10, 9:27*am, Cindy Hamilton >
> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 9, 2:04*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

> > Major bullshit snipped.

> > > Quality of life for me means being energetic during the day, calm at
> > > night [when it's time for bed], and most importantly not suffering
> > > from any handicap -- be it a heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.

> > > I must mention my cardiac CRP levels are high enough to indicate a
> > > significant risk for heart disease.

> > > Lord please convince someone to make this product and sell it at a
> > > reasonable price to the public.

> > > For as long as I'm alive, I want to be completely able to move, see,
> > > speak, hear, and perform other tasks one would normally take for
> > > granted.

> > There's no such food. *No matter what you do, you're going
> > to degenerate and die, unless you decide to die young.

> > Either resign yourself to debilitation, or kill yourself.

> Who'd want to eat crap like that anyway? *Like something from a
> science fiction negative utopia book.
>
> --Bryan

Dystopia.

John Kuthe...
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 1:05*pm, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:

> On Nov 10, 3:59*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:

> > All that aside, is the product I discussed in the 1st message of this
> > thread physically-possible to make using today's technology? If not,
> > approximately how long until technology is advanced enough to produce
> > it?

> Never. *There's nothing that will reverse the entropy inherent in
> cellular reproduction.

Okay, but how is that relevant?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking

In article
Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

> On Nov 10, 3:59*pm, GreenXenon > wrote:
>
> > All that aside, is the product I discussed in the 1st message of this
> > thread physically-possible to make using today's technology? If not,
> > approximately how long until technology is advanced enough to produce
> > it?

42 years, plus or minus 17.3196837223982347 days.

> Never. There's nothing that will reverse the entropy inherent in
> cellular reproduction.

I suspect your guess is closer than mine.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

FOOD FOR THOUGHT Wily Coyote General Cooking 0 10-06-2012 12:45 PM
Why has no one even thought of this food product? GreenXenon General Cooking 19 21-11-2010 02:44 PM
Food for thought RodS Diabetic 0 16-10-2007 06:17 AM
Food for Thought [email protected] General Cooking 0 14-12-2005 04:25 PM
OT - Food for thought Brick Barbecue 5 02-02-2005 02:58 PM