Old 05-11-2010, 02:17 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diabetes

Default VEGAN DIET REVERSES DIABETES SYMPTOMS, STUDY FINDS

Then why is india at the top in the rate of diabetes in the world? Why
with all the veggie diets is that so? Why do the more animal product
using countries not share this honor?

There are answers to this, it is not related to viggie diets.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diabetes

On 05 Nov 2010 14:17:06 GMT
wrote:

Then why is india at the top in the rate of diabetes in the world?
Why with all the veggie diets is that so? Why do the more animal
product using countries not share this honor?

There are answers to this, it is not related to viggie diets.

All Indians are not vegetarians. Those who are generally consume
dairy products (not the same ones we do). Vegan means no dairy. I
suspect dairy is the culprit: not meat.