Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Default Junoir Masterchefs

I thought it was going to be a frikken disaster but after watching
some of the
cute little boys, Id like to hire them for an intimant nite together
with me!

Some of them are absolutely *fantastic*!!

http://www.masterchef.com

The well hung little guy cooked this........

Pierre’s Cornflake Wellington with fruit mince and fried agave

http://tiny.cc/krfeo

is only 12 and so virile!!!!

http://tiny.cc/r7nng

http://www.masterchef.com

(Because he reminds me of my ''mates'' hot looking son, also named
Sam, and has the same
easily persuaded attitude and big, big bulge in his pants ))

--
Peter Lucas
Russell Island

http://theblowhole.com
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>> I thought it was going to be a frikken disaster but after watching
>> some of the
>> cute little boys, Id like to hire them for an intimant nite together
>> with me!
>>
>> Some of them are absolutely *fantastic*!!
>>
>> http://www.masterchef.com
>>
>> The well hung little guy cooked this........
>>
>> Pierre’s Cornflake Wellington with fruit mince and fried agave
>>
>> http://tiny.cc/krfeo
>>
>> is only 12 and so virile!!!!
>>
>> http://tiny.cc/r7nng
>>
>> http://www.masterchef.com
>>
>> (Because he reminds me of my ''mates'' hot looking son, also named
>> Sam, and has the same
>> easily persuaded attitude and big, big bulge in his pants ))

Enough of this shit Lucas, we know it's really you. Their timing matches
your movements.
Your post has been forwarded to the proper authorities, including
Australian.

>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Russell Island
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> http://theblowhole.com

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Oct 23, 12:45*am, "Houdini linguine" > wrote:

> Enough of this shit Lucas, we know it's really you. Their timing matches
> your movements.
> Your post has been forwarded to the proper authorities, including
> Australian.

Was there any particular reason that you reposted his post other than
to ensure that all of us who have him killfiled get to read that
filth? You post has ALSO been forwarded to the proper authorities you
pervert.