FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Kale and Purple Potatoes (with sage and garlic) (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/401294-kale-purple-potatoes-sage.html)

Mr. Master 11-10-2010 10:15 PM

Kale and Purple Potatoes (with sage and garlic)

An incredible yet simple dish of kale and potato, liberally seasoned
with sage and garlic. This is one of the tastiest combinations on Earth.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...garlic-recipe/

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/ The Sushi Otaku Blog

Gary 12-10-2010 05:19 AM

On 11/10/2010 5:15 PM, Mr. Master wrote:
> An incredible yet simple dish of kale and potato, liberally seasoned
> with sage and garlic. This is one of the tastiest combinations on Earth.
>
> http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...garlic-recipe/

I looked at the picture of the recipe and it sure doesn't look like
kale. I've grown it for fourty years and it look more green chard.