Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Please Share This Veggi Appeal Story

Please consider sharing the link to the story below with others as a unique
way to help spread an appeal for a non-animal based diet - specifically see
item number "13)":

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/144096

Please also consider bumping this story to the top of the "Active forum
topics" list by adding a comment. Every time this is done this story will
be visible in the active list for up to an hour where hundreds of people on
the dailypaul website will see it.

Thanks so much!
Posted to alt.food.vegan

What a load of old ********!

Salmon Veggi Delight kitchen Recipes 0 18-02-2010 08:59 PM
White House... er, Veggi-gate? Curt Nelson[_3_] General Cooking 22 19-01-2010 06:43 PM
cooking so as to appeal to children john royce General Cooking 65 16-09-2009 05:45 PM
An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe Scrivener General Cooking 26 19-09-2006 03:54 PM
Veggi Spaghetti Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-02-2006 11:01 PM