Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegan = Truly Spiritual?

I am interested in your comments regarding item 13 of my post which can be
seen he

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/144096

Do you think I am just waisting my time here or do you think the link above
is one we should be passing on to others? If the latter, please also
consider bumping it to the top of the "Active forum topics" list by adding
a comment. Every time this is done my post will be visible in the active
list for up to an hour where hundreds of people will see it.

Making a comment there is easy. After entering a username, password and e-
mail address you are ready to go.

Thanks
Posted to alt.food.vegan

"RicoCabeza" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
>I am interested in your comments regarding item 13 of my post which can be
> seen he

Animal flesh has a terrible aura. The taste of death and fear all over your
body. Why disrupt your aura?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"RicoCabeza" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
>I am interested in your comments regarding item 13 of my post which can be
> seen he

I can't access the web from here. For me it is spiritual for sure, but also
physical and psychological.

Depending on how much meat I eat, I can be sick to my stomach for days
requiring lots of fruit juice. That would happened if I sat down and forced
down a hamburger.