Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.usa

Default Overwhelming evidence - MEAT-EATING HABIT CAUSES STROKE, HEART DISEASES

"There is overwhelming evidence the the meat-eating habit causes stroke
and heart diseases."

Correction, over consumption can cause it. But this goes for over
consumption in general and the resulting obesity. Choice of meats makes
a difference too along with amounts. Such black and white statements
almost worthless in science.

" * "A vegetarian diet can prevent 97% of our coronary occlusions."""

Interesting, in light of the fact that india is perhaps the world's
number one rate of heart disease. This with a low or no meat
consumption. However with changing lifestyles obesity is rampant
because of overconsumption and lower physical activity.