Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.usa

Default HUMANS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR EATING MEAT

and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100608X7I048oI8VFz00ka1lVrcJX@C21b8...
>I posted the following in 2003:
>
> [Please use a fixed-width font to view the tables.]
>
> HUMANS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR EATING MEAT

i agree. humans are designed to help animals, any animals, live better. pls
adopt a chicken before some one too lazy to cook veggie meal kills it.
i think the food industry needs to make balanced veggie meals readily
accessible, instead of making lazy people cook it which takes some kitchen
time.
i think the hindus know this well and they got plenty of delicious stuff at
hindu grocery stores across usa.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.usa

harmonkey aka pradipshithead parekh wrote:

> and/or www.mantra.com/jay (Jay Maharaj)> wrote in
> message news:20100608X7I048oI8VFz00ka1lVrcJX@C21b8...
>> I posted the following in 2003:
>>
>> [Please use a fixed-width font to view the tables.]
>>
>> HUMANS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR EATING MEAT
>>

> i agree. humans are designed to help animals, any animals, live better.

So why do you donate your wife's money to groups attempting to
exterminate Christians and Muslims?

> pls adopt a chicken before some one too lazy to cook veggie meal kills it.

Only a ****wit like you would say something like that. Cooking time,
regardless of whether one is cooking meat or grain or vegetables,
depends on what the recipe is. Indian(not "Hindu", you ignorant schmuck)
vegetarian recipes are typically quite elaborate, since Indians rarely
eat salads, and take a lot more time than typical western vegetarian fare.

> i think the food industry needs to make balanced veggie meals readily
> accessible, instead of making lazy people cook it which takes some kitchen
> time.

Since you have zero experience in the kitchen, what qualifies you to
label people "lazy", you wife-mooching good-for-nothing?

> i think the hindus know this well and they got plenty of delicious stuff at
> hindu grocery stores across usa.

"Hindus" eat meat too, you lying piece of crap! I go to a local Indian
grocery store that started out not carrying even frozen non-veg stuff,
for fear of "offending" vegetarians. Now they have lamb korma and
chicken do-pyaaz for takeout, and business is booming. Not only that,
they are more "hindu" and Indian than you are.