Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

Default Indecent fun

I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
beating up on ****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On May 27, 1:43*pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
> beating up on ****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
> not. *The goofs just /beg/ for it.

<yawn>

Did I just hear some blubbeing from the peanut gallery?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On 5/27/2010 12:48 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 1:43 pm, "Fred C. >
> wrote:
>> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
>> beating up on ****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
>> not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.

> <yawn>

Ha ha ha ha! Oh, yeah, /that/ was convincing - NOT!

Jesus - even /more/ fun!
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On May 28, 5:43*am, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed

Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On May 28, 5:43 am, "Fred C. >
> wrote:
>> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from beating up on ****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.

> Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.

I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: it
is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
reflexively contrary ****, you usually do what's unreasonable.

I should have added you to the list of goofs.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On May 27, 3:46*pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On May 28, 5:43 am, "Fred C. >
> > wrote:
> >> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from beating up on ****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not. *The goofs just /beg/ for it.

> > Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.

> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: *it
> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
> reflexively contrary ****, you usually do what's unreasonable.
>
> I should have added you to the list of goofs.

You really have yourself up on a pedestal, don't you Goober?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. >
> wrote:
>> On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.

>> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
>> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: it
>> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
>> reflexively contrary ****, you usually do what's unreasonable.
>>
>> I should have added you to the list of goofs.

> You really have

....too much fun? I guess you'd think so.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On May 28, 8:23*am, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On May 27, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. >
> > wrote:

> >> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
> >> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: *it
> >> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
> >> reflexively contrary ****, you usually do what's unreasonable.

> >> I should have added you to the list of goofs.

> > You really have

> ...too much fun? *I guess you'd think so.-

Keep on primping and preening, Goobs. everyone knows you don't have
the brain power of a bedbug.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On 5/28/2010 11:54 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 28, 8:23 am, "Fred C. >
> wrote:
>> On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> You really have

>> ...too much fun? I guess you'd think so.-

> Keep on

I shall.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On May 27, 1:43*pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much I get beaten up by >****wit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not. I'm a goof >just /begging/ for it.

*That's* what Goobs meant to say.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

On 5/30/2010 7:52 AM, Runny Hamilton lost *another* round:

> [snip Runny's lame lose-again try]

You just won't learn.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,rec.boats

your all ****ed up idiots, what the hell does this dribble have to do with