Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.indian

Default MEAT-EATING HABIT DUMPS TWICE THE POLLUTANTS AS INDUSTRIAL WASTE

Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not Indian, not a Hindoo - bullshitted:
> Fact City 21
>
> Meat Habit Dumps Twice the Pollutants as Industrial Waste
>
> Cattle produce nearly 1 billion tons of organic waste each year, much
> of which is in the United States.

Without animal waste, organic farming is impossible.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.indian

On May 11, 3:36*pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" >
wrote:
> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not Indian, not a Hindoo - bullshitted:
>
> > Fact City 21

> > Meat Habit Dumps Twice the Pollutants as Industrial Waste

> > Cattle produce nearly 1 billion tons of organic waste each year, much
> > of which is in the United States.

> Without animal waste, organic farming is impossible.

Yeh,but we don't need that much concentrated in a few small areas, do
we, Goo?