Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan

Default Goobs Is On the Verge of Meltdown

Ron: **** off

Goobs: No, troll, I won't.

Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
make.

Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?

Goobs: "Correct".

Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan

"Mr.Smartypants" > wrote
> Ron: **** off
>
> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>
> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
> make.
>
> Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?
>
> Goobs: "Correct".
>

> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

He's never "melted down" that I've seen, he has just ruthlessly and
effectively mocked idiots like you.

Your flaccid replies always fall far short.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan

Default Runny has completely melted down

On 5/10/2010 8:38 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell completed his meltdown *again*:
> Ron: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

There you go again.

You lose all of these.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan

On 5/10/2010 9:03 PM, Dutch wrote:

> "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote
>>
>> Fred: "Correct".
>>

>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

> He's never "melted down" that I've seen, he has just ruthlessly and
> effectively mocked idiots like you.

"Correct".

> Your flaccid replies always fall far short.

That's right. This happens every time with Runny. Runny starts to melt
down, gets so close that he can't pull back, then feverishly tries to
accuse someone else of getting close to a meltdown. Runny then promptly
melts down.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny...

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan

On Mon, 10 May 2010 21:03:06 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Mr.Smartypants" > wrote
>> Ron: **** off
>>
>> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>>
>> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
>> make.
>>
>> Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?
>>
>> Goobs: "Correct".
>>

>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

>He's never "melted down" that I've seen,

Goo has more than once been reduced to a pathetic puling
little puddle, and then has simply dripped away.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan

Default Runny Hamilton is in full Meltdown Mode

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, breeder of fighting dogs - lied:
> On Mon, 10 May 2010 21:03:06 -0700, > wrote:
>

>> > wrote
>>> Ron: **** off
>>>
>>> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>>>
>>> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
>>> make.
>>>
>>> Is this
>>>
>>> "Correct".
>>>

>>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

>> He's never "melted down" that I've seen,

> He has more than once been reduced to a

No, Goo.

Coming into existence - "life" - is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.