FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   don't like meat (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/395802-dont-like-meat.html)

büßen 18-04-2010 09:53 PM

don't like meat

I just don't like meat. I would eat it sometimes socially because it is so
much of a nuisance being vegetarian, but I cannot do it without feeling sick
and vomity (nauseous). It could be part psychological, spiritual, and
genetic.

I will say that most people have a strong craving for meat and would
struggle with the diet. I know of one person that is trying it, and hasn't
had much success in a few years. No effort on my part.

Do Asians not like meat as much, or is that a stereotype?

büßen 18-04-2010 09:54 PM

don't like meat

what I meant was I could if I would sometimes, but just can't

büßen 18-04-2010 09:56 PM

don't like meat

what I meant was I would if I could sometimes, but just can't

Sidney Lambe 18-04-2010 10:19 PM

don't like meat

On alt.food.vegan, büßen > wrote:

> I just don't like meat. I would eat it sometimes socially
> because it is so much of a nuisance being vegetarian, but I
> cannot do it without feeling sick and vomity (nauseous). It
> could be part psychological, spiritual, and genetic.
>
> I will say that most people have a strong craving for meat
> and would struggle with the diet. I know of one person that
> is trying it, and hasn't had much success in a few years. No
> effort on my part.
>
> Do Asians not like meat as much, or is that a stereotype?

It is very challenging to be an herby living among animal
product addicts, 10's of millions of whom make a living,
directly or indirectly, off the animal foods industry.

We are all brainwashed from the time we are infants
with propaganda (usually innocently passed on) from the
trillion-dollar animal foods industry: "Only animal products
taste good and will make you healthy". They have thousands of
scientists in their very deep pockets and full use of the Media
and Public Schools to spread their propaganda.

The animal products industry is subsidized up the wazoo.
If people had to pay the real cost of meat and dairy and
poultry most Americans wouldn't be able to afford it.

Food stamps are one of those subsidies. Issued by the
Department of Agriculture. You can't buy vitamins with
them but you can buy meat and eggs and milk.

Over 70% of the farmers in America grow food for animals,
while about 16,000 children die of starvation every single
day areound the world, and scores of millions of people
exist on the edge of starvation.

And this dietary indulgence-addiction is one of the biggest
environmental threats on the planet.

Sid