MrFalafel

Default November 1st Pizza Express in the UK

Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World Vegan
Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will consider
adding vegan cheese to their menu.

Click here for more details
http://www.makessense.co.uk/tvvvs/ev...eals/20041101/
Michael Balarama

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World Vegan
> Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will consider
> adding vegan cheese to their menu.
>
> Click here for more details
> http://www.makessense.co.uk/tvvvs/ev...eals/20041101/

nice to hear you are still around-My daughter and I love that soy pizza-she
more than I--buy a blank crust with some soy cheese on it...and cook up your
own invention-
Michael

Rubystars

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World Vegan
> Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will consider
> adding vegan cheese to their menu.

How do they get the soy cheese to work without casein?

-Rubystars

Rubystars

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World Vegan
> Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will consider
> adding vegan cheese to their menu.

How do they get the soy cheese to work without casein?

-Rubystars

C. James Strutz

"Rubystars" > wrote in message
m...

> "MrFalafel" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> > various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World

Vegan
> > Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will

consider
> > adding vegan cheese to their menu.

> How do they get the soy cheese to work without casein?

Probably with agar-agar.

Rubystars

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "MrFalafel" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> > > various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World

> Vegan
> > > Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will

> consider
> > > adding vegan cheese to their menu.

> > How do they get the soy cheese to work without casein?

> Probably with agar-agar.

Interesting.

-Rubystars

Rubystars

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "MrFalafel" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Pizza Express is hosting vegan pizza parties with soy cheese and
> > > various faux meat products at a handful of restaurants on World

> Vegan
> > > Day, November 1st. If these are successful Pizza Express will

> consider
> > > adding vegan cheese to their menu.

> > How do they get the soy cheese to work without casein?

> Probably with agar-agar.

Interesting.

-Rubystars