Lifeknox

Default A vegan love story

All the main characters in this book are vegans.

When The Jonquils Bloom Again with The Greatest Thing In The World, is now out
in paperback.

It is a lovestory. A young woman's innocence is twisted in that universal
perverter of all minds, culturization. She is born as we all are, loved just as
she is, a cooing happy baby. Then she becomes cultured, a necessary thing to
live in society. Unfortunately, to be cultured often means learning to do what
we are taught is right, not what we know is right.

We are taught to do things that hurt, and avoid things that feel good. We are
shielded from knowledge about much of life, and then we are expected to have
hopes and dreams "normal" in every way! Sharon is confused and feels guilt over
this. She loves being cared for in ways that are not really "normal" -- such as
spankings and enemas. She is a deviant, unworthy of God or anyone's love, or at
least so she thinks. She is wrong.

Sometimes miracles happen, simple miracles. People enter her life who love her,
and help her see that she is loved. This is a love story, a universal story,
that applies to ech and every person who ever felt guilt for being human and
longed to be loved as they are. Jonquils bloom agin year after year if you just
let them be as they are once planted with love.

To view sample chapters on line go to http://www.e-lovestories.com or go to
http://www.trafford.com/robots/04-0706.html to order directly.

Ray

"Lifeknox" > wrote in message
> All the main characters in this book are vegans.

Yep, and none of them have any connection with alt.food.vegan

<snip crap> Hey - In this case that's a pun.

Lifeknox

actually I am a practicing vegan, have been for 13 years, and all the main
characters in this book are vegan. It is part of the plot and their lives and
supports our lifestyle. True it is a novel and is not just about eating vegan
food, however, it does support our lifestyle

thanks

Jerry