Daniel Miller

Default Are There Alien Vegetarians?

IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
> wrote:

>When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any knowledge or
>serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things we do
>know and what they say about possible life forms.

Daniel Miller

IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
> wrote:

>When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any knowledge or
>serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things we do
>know and what they say about possible life forms.

rick etter

"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

================
There are no vulcans.

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
> > wrote:
>
> >When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any

knowledge or
> >serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things

we do
> >know and what they say about possible life forms.

rick etter

"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

================
There are no vulcans.

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
> > wrote:
>
> >When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any

knowledge or
> >serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things

we do
> >know and what they say about possible life forms.

Daniel Miller

I know. It was a light-hearted comment in a light-hearted thread, but
thanks for contributing.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:44:17 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:

>"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
.. .
>> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

>================
>There are no vulcans.
>

>> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any

>knowledge or
>> >serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things

>we do
>> >know and what they say about possible life forms.

rick etter

"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> I know. It was a light-hearted comment in a light-hearted thread, but
> thanks for contributing.

=============
You never know. I've seen people on usenet that actually believe these are
like documentaries....

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:44:17 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>

> >"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

> >================
> >There are no vulcans.
> >

> >> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"

> >knowledge or

things
> >we do

menu boy

"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message ...
> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

Yeah, but Spock ate animal flesh in one episode. But, he was 1/2
human.

kathryn

"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.
>

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:39:45 -0700, "Immortalist"
> > wrote:
>
> >When you said that you were, "not sure that anyone on Earth has any

knowledge or
> >serious theories about this" I was curious what you thought about things

we do
> >know and what they say about possible life forms.

Ah well I guess it would depend how they evolved and if vegetables etc
provided sufficient nutrients in their diet

Jeff DeWitt

I believe he also didn't have any choice, in that ice age there were no
vegetables available, plus he was sort of devolving.

Jeff DeWitt

menu boy wrote:
> "Daniel Miller" > wrote in message ...
>
>>IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

> Yeah, but Spock ate animal flesh in one episode. But, he was 1/2
> human.

menu boy

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message ...
> "rick etter" > went:
>

> >"Daniel Miller" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> IIRC Vulcans are vegetarians.

> >================
> >There are no vulcans.

> really? shit, i must've missed that episode. what happened to them?

Logic dictated they kill themselves.

menu boy

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message ...
> "menu boy" > went:
>

> >"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message ...
> >> "rick etter" > went:

> >> .. .
> >>
> >> really? shit, i must've missed that episode. what happened to them?

> >Logic dictated they kill themselves.
> >

> the needs of the many, and stuff like that?

Bingo.

magnulus

vegetarian Klingons?

"A true warrior relishes the blood of the slain beet! Qapla'!"

Tyralak

"magnulus" > wrote in news:Fubad.133771$as2.92866
@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

> vegetarian Klingons?
>
> "A true warrior relishes the blood of the slain beet! Qapla'!"

The real question is: Do PETA members eat animal crackers?

--
I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac.

Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax

Official ASVS Token Trekkie