That One Guy

Default I went Vegan yesterday!

Hello,
Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
- Matt
rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> - Matt

==================
And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on usenet.
Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
killer?

rick etter

==================
And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on usenet.
Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
killer?

That One Guy

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hello,
> > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > - Matt

> ==================
> And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on usenet.
> Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> killer?

What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups. I'm more Vegan for my
health (you're going to post something that will contradict that
right). The evironment, and yes animals.

Being Vegan isn't about being perfect, it's impossible. You're
going to say that be eating vegetables that I cause death to rodents
and mice from when they accidentaly kill them in the crops right?
Well, then I guess at least I'm not causing "as musch" death then
people who eat vegetables, and meat.
- Matt
That One Guy

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hello,
> > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > - Matt

> ==================
> And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on usenet.
> Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> killer?

What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups. I'm more Vegan for my
health (you're going to post something that will contradict that
right). The evironment, and yes animals.

Being Vegan isn't about being perfect, it's impossible. You're
going to say that be eating vegetables that I cause death to rodents
and mice from when they accidentaly kill them in the crops right?
Well, then I guess at least I'm not causing "as musch" death then
people who eat vegetables, and meat.
- Matt

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

ink.net>...
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Hello,
> > > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > > - Matt

> > ==================
> > And became non-vegan today. way to go fool. There are no vegans on

usenet.
> > Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> > animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> > killer?

> What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

===========================
This group is usenet.

I'm more Vegan for my
> health (you're going to post something that will contradict that
> right).

==================
Sure. Veganism isn't about heath issues. Your diet, in real veganism is no
more important than all other aspects of the way you live.

The evironment, and yes animals.
=================
You've just proven that animals and the environment are not really of any
concern to you. Afterall, here you are on usenet, contributing to the death
and suffering of animals for nothing more than your entertainment. How does
that square with your supposed new veganism?

> Being Vegan isn't about being perfect, it's impossible.

==================
But you're not even trying. You just proved that.

You're
> going to say that be eating vegetables that I cause death to rodents
> and mice from when they accidentaly kill them in the crops right?

=================
They're not all accidental. many are deliberatly targeted and killed, just
to keep your veggies clean, cheap, and convenient.

> Well, then I guess at least I'm not causing "as musch" death then
> people who eat vegetables, and meat.

==================
No, you wrong. You are killing more than you need to. Possibly many more.
It is quite easy to have a meat-included diet that causes far fewer animals
to die than an all veggies one. That you follow only a simple rule for
your simple mind, 'eat no meat,' says that you have done no research into
your supposedly new ethical diet. As a starter, which veggies are you
going to refrain from eating? Afterall, even differnet fruits and veggies
cause different amounts fo death and suffering? Have you even researched
that? No. You've decided that all you need to do is claim that by not
eating meat that you have somehow magically caused fewer animals to die.
Unfortunately for the animals, you're doing nothing.

> - Matt

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...

ink.net>...

==================
Sure. Veganism isn't about heath issues. Your diet, in real veganism is no
more important than all other aspects of the way you live.

The evironment, and yes animals.
=================
You've just proven that animals and the environment are not really of any
concern to you. Afterall, here you are on usenet, contributing to the death
and suffering of animals for nothing more than your entertainment. How does
that square with your supposed new veganism?

> Being Vegan isn't about being perfect, it's impossible.

==================
But you're not even trying. You just proved that.

You're
> going to say that be eating vegetables that I cause death to rodents
> and mice from when they accidentaly kill them in the crops right?

=================
They're not all accidental. many are deliberatly targeted and killed, just
to keep your veggies clean, cheap, and convenient.

> Well, then I guess at least I'm not causing "as musch" death then
> people who eat vegetables, and meat.

==================
No, you wrong. You are killing more than you need to. Possibly many more.
It is quite easy to have a meat-included diet that causes far fewer animals
to die than an all veggies one. That you follow only a simple rule for
your simple mind, 'eat no meat,' says that you have done no research into
your supposedly new ethical diet. As a starter, which veggies are you
going to refrain from eating? Afterall, even differnet fruits and veggies
cause different amounts fo death and suffering? Have you even researched
that? No. You've decided that all you need to do is claim that by not
eating meat that you have somehow magically caused fewer animals to die.
Unfortunately for the animals, you're doing nothing.

> - Matt

John

"That One Guy" > wrote...
> Hello,
> Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> - Matt

Welcome to the newsgroup! Enjoy your new lifestyle. Feel free to ask any
questions you wish. Please ignore Rick Etter.

John

John

"That One Guy" > wrote...
> Hello,
> Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> - Matt

Welcome to the newsgroup! Enjoy your new lifestyle. Feel free to ask any
questions you wish. Please ignore Rick Etter.

John

rick etter

"John" > wrote in message
> "That One Guy" > wrote...
> > Hello,
> > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > - Matt

> Welcome to the newsgroup! Enjoy your new lifestyle. Feel free to ask any
> questions you wish. Please ignore Rick Etter.

==================
Yes, do, especially if you are really into killing animals like all the
other vegans here on usenet. It must be something they like, all that
blood dripping form their plates and all. Tell us about your blood lust
John.....

> John

That One Guy

"John" > wrote in message >...
> "That One Guy" > wrote...
> > Hello,
> > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > - Matt

> Welcome to the newsgroup! Enjoy your new lifestyle. Feel free to ask any
> questions you wish. Please ignore Rick Etter.
>
> John

Great Thanks!
- Matt
That One Guy

"John" > wrote in message >...
> "That One Guy" > wrote...
> > Hello,
> > Long story short. I went Vegan yesterday! Yay!
> > - Matt

> Welcome to the newsgroup! Enjoy your new lifestyle. Feel free to ask any
> questions you wish. Please ignore Rick Etter.
>
> John

Great Thanks!
- Matt
That One Guy

There are no vegans on
> usenet.
> > > Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> > > animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> > > killer?

> > What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

> ===========================
> This group is usenet.

How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
- Matt
That One Guy

There are no vegans on
> usenet.
> > > Your inane posts contributed to an ever increasing number of unnecessary
> > > animal deaths. But then, you don't really care about animals, do you
> > > killer?

> > What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

> ===========================
> This group is usenet.

How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
- Matt
menu boy

"That One Guy" > wrote in message m...
> There are no vegans on
> > usenet.
> > >
> > > What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

> > ===========================
> > This group is usenet.

> How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> - Matt

Just ignore him.

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
m...
> There are no vegans on
> > usenet.

unnecessary

you

> > > What's Usenet? I post through Google Groups.

> > ===========================
> > This group is usenet.

> How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> - Matt

=======================
Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of animals
deaths in the US every year.

Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm sure
you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

here's but a couple of sites..
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

rick etter

"menu boy" > wrote in message

> "That One Guy" > wrote in message

m...
> > There are no vegans on
> > > usenet.

unnecessary

you

> > > ===========================
> > > This group is usenet.

> > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > - Matt

> Just ignore him.

==================
Especially if you are adiment about not knowing the truth about you diet and
lifestyle. Come to think of it, that just about defines all usenet vegans,
doesn't it, killer?

menu boy

"rick etter" > wrote in message nk.net...

> "menu boy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message

> m...
> > > There are no vegans on

> unnecessary

> you

> > > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > > - Matt

> > Just ignore him.

> ==================
> Especially if you are adiment about not knowing the truth about you diet and
> lifestyle. Come to think of it, that just about defines all usenet vegans,
> doesn't it, killer?

I normally don't killfile people, but you're such an incredible bore. Nice
knowing you.

menu boy

"rick etter" > wrote in message nk.net...

> "menu boy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message

> m...
> > > There are no vegans on

> unnecessary

> you

> > > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > > - Matt

> > Just ignore him.

> ==================
> Especially if you are adiment about not knowing the truth about you diet and
> lifestyle. Come to think of it, that just about defines all usenet vegans,
> doesn't it, killer?

I normally don't killfile people, but you're such an incredible bore. Nice
knowing you.

rick etter

"menu boy" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

nk.net...

> > "menu boy" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "That One Guy" > wrote in message

> > m...

> > unnecessary

do
> > you

> > > Just ignore him.

> > ==================
> > Especially if you are adiment about not knowing the truth about you diet

and
> > lifestyle. Come to think of it, that just about defines all usenet

vegans,
> > doesn't it, killer?

> I normally don't killfile people, but you're such an incredible bore.

Nice
> knowing you.

================
Ah yes, run away liitle boy, run. Run like the wind before the truth ever
catches up!!!

rick etter

"menu boy" > wrote in message

nk.net...

================
Ah yes, run away liitle boy, run. Run like the wind before the truth ever
catches up!!!

That One Guy

> > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > - Matt

> =======================
> Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of animals
> deaths in the US every year.
>
> Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
> might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm sure
> you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey my
diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs? Organicly
Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which "Purposely
Causes death".

No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to a
group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be attacked
by you.

Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can try...

I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is okay,
I think you're trying to convince yourself.

Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health tips
from you.
- Matt
That One Guy

> > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > - Matt

> =======================
> Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of animals
> deaths in the US every year.
>
> Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
> might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm sure
> you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey my
diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs? Organicly
Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which "Purposely
Causes death".

No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to a
group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be attacked
by you.

Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can try...

I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is okay,
I think you're trying to convince yourself.

Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health tips
from you.
- Matt
rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> > > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > > - Matt

> > =======================
> > Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of

animals
> > deaths in the US every year.
> >
> > Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
> > might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm

sure
> > you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

> Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
> What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
> So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey my
> diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs? Organicly
> Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which "Purposely
> Causes death".

=====================
No, that's the difference fool, I don't claim that my diet is somehow
morally superior to any body elses. that is what vegans do.

> No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to a
> group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be attacked
> by you.

===============
You're not being attacked. You're being educated. You're don't like having
your religion challenged, but the truth is that you are delusional...

> Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can try...

==================
That's the point. You aren't trying. Afterall, here you are on usenet,
killer. All you have is a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'
Doesn't 'save' any animals at all, and quite possibly causes even more. You
haven't even researched the differences in the veggies that you do eat in
regards to their contribution to animal death and suffering, much less made
any real comparisions with meat.

> I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is okay,
> I think you're trying to convince yourself.

=================
I don't need convenincing, fool, and I'm not trying to tell any body what
they must eat. All I do is point out the ignorance, lys, and delusions of
vegans that claim that they cause no/fewer/less animals to die just because
of what they eat.

> Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
> puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health tips
> from you.

==========================
Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional now too,
eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you need to
follow, killer?

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

> - Matt

rick etter

=====================

===============

==========================
Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional now too,
eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you need to
follow, killer?

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

> - Matt

C. James Strutz

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> om...

contributing
> > > =======================
> > > Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions

of
> animals
> > > deaths in the US every year.
> > >
> > > Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats.

Otherwise, we
> > > might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion.

i'm
> sure
> > > you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

> > Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
> > What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
> > So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey

my
> > diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs?

Organicly
> > Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which

"Purposely
> > Causes death".

> =====================
> No, that's the difference fool, I don't claim that my diet is

somehow
> morally superior to any body elses. that is what vegans do.

You know, diet is a personal thing no matter if you're thin, fat,
carnivore, vegetarian, or vegan. And here you are attacking people's
personal preferences. It's really none of your business.

> > No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to

> > group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be

attacked
> > by you.

> ===============
> You're not being attacked. You're being educated. You're don't

like having
> your religion challenged, but the truth is that you are

delusional...

You do NOT educate people, you attack them. You call people names, you
antagonize, you intimidate, and you attack people. You are also stupid
and should not be trying to teach anybody anything.

> > Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can

try...
> ==================
> That's the point. You aren't trying. Afterall, here you are on

usenet,
> killer. All you have is a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat

no meat.'
> Doesn't 'save' any animals at all, and quite possibly causes even

more. You
> haven't even researched the differences in the veggies that you do

eat in
> regards to their contribution to animal death and suffering, much

less made
> any real comparisions with meat.

No, you operate from a position of ignorance. You have no proof that
"eating no meat" causes more animal deaths than eating meat. If you
can't back up your claims with CREDIBLE facts and numbers then you
should just shut up.

> > I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is

okay,
> > I think you're trying to convince yourself.

> =================
> I don't need convenincing, fool, and I'm not trying to tell any body

what
> they must eat. All I do is point out the ignorance, lys, and

delusions of
> vegans that claim that they cause no/fewer/less animals to die just

because
> of what they eat.

Why should anyone believe you when you have no credibility? This is
all just a stupid exercise in beating each other over the head with
opinions. Don't you have anything better to do?

> > Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
> > puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health

tips
> > from you.

> ==========================
> Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional

now too,
> eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you

need to
> follow, killer?

Delusional? Hypocrite? Killer? And you claim to be educating
people???!!

> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

C. James Strutz

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> [...]

all just a stupid exercise in beating each other over the head with
opinions. Don't you have anything better to do?

> > Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
> > puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health

tips
> > from you.

> ==========================
> Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional

now too,
> eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you

need to
> follow, killer?

Delusional? Hypocrite? Killer? And you claim to be educating
people???!!

> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

rick etter

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > om...

> contributing

> of
> > animals

> Otherwise, we

> i'm
> > sure
> > >
> > > Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
> > > What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
> > > So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey

> my
> > > diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs?

> Organicly
> > > Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which

> "Purposely
> > > Causes death".

> > =====================
> > No, that's the difference fool, I don't claim that my diet is

> somehow
> > morally superior to any body elses. that is what vegans do.

> You know, diet is a personal thing no matter if you're thin, fat,
> carnivore, vegetarian, or vegan. And here you are attacking people's
> personal preferences. It's really none of your business.

======================
No, i'm not jimmy-boy. Read what I have said many, many times. I care not
a bit what you eat. I'm discussing the ignorance behind the claimed beliefs
that usenet vegans make about their choices. Too bad for you all you have
are thses strawmen that keep getting knocked down.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

> > > No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to

> > > group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be

> attacked
> > > by you.

> > ===============
> > You're not being attacked. You're being educated. You're don't

> like having
> > your religion challenged, but the truth is that you are

> delusional...
>
> You do NOT educate people, you attack them. You call people names, you
> antagonize, you intimidate, and you attack people. You are also stupid
> and should not be trying to teach anybody anything.

======================
Yes, I am fool. The fact that you, nor anyone else here has ever been able
to refute what I says tells all. You haven't even tried to refute it, all
*you've* done is attck the messenger, hypocrite.

> > > Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can

> try...
> > ==================
> > That's the point. You aren't trying. Afterall, here you are on

> usenet,
> > killer. All you have is a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat

> no meat.'
> > Doesn't 'save' any animals at all, and quite possibly causes even

> more. You
> > haven't even researched the differences in the veggies that you do

> eat in
> > regards to their contribution to animal death and suffering, much

> less made
> > any real comparisions with meat.

> No, you operate from a position of ignorance. You have no proof that
> "eating no meat" causes more animal deaths than eating meat. If you
> can't back up your claims with CREDIBLE facts and numbers then you
> should just shut up.

======================
Yes, I have, fool. many times. And to tweak your strawman again, all I've
claimed that any diet free of meat does not automaically mean fewer animals
die than from any diet that icludes meat. You cannot refute it, and will
never try, killer.

> > > I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is

> okay,
> > > I think you're trying to convince yourself.

> > =================
> > I don't need convenincing, fool, and I'm not trying to tell any body

> what
> > they must eat. All I do is point out the ignorance, lys, and

> delusions of
> > vegans that claim that they cause no/fewer/less animals to die just

> because
> > of what they eat.

> Why should anyone believe you when you have no credibility? This is
> all just a stupid exercise in beating each other over the head with
> opinions. Don't you have anything better to do?

=====================
I have facts on my side, fool. Too bad all you have are ignorance and
stupidity.

> > > Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
> > > puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health

> tips
> > > from you.

> > ==========================
> > Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional

> now too,
> > eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you

> need to
> > follow, killer?

> Delusional? Hypocrite? Killer? And you claim to be educating
> people???!!

=====================
Nice dodge there, killer.

> > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

> You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

====================
No, you're the only one that fits the troll, you never add anything to the
real discussion, all you do is spew your hatred and ignorance. Now, for
once, try to defend your vegan idiocy, or refute what I have said. You
can't, and you wont even try, killer.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

That One Guy

> contributing

> of
> animals

> Otherwise, we

> i'm
> sure

> my

> Organicly

> "Purposely
> > > =====================
> > > No, that's the difference fool, I don't claim that my diet is

> somehow
> > > morally superior to any body elses. that is what vegans do.

> > You know, diet is a personal thing no matter if you're thin, fat,
> > carnivore, vegetarian, or vegan. And here you are attacking people's
> > personal preferences. It's really none of your business.

> ======================
> No, i'm not jimmy-boy. Read what I have said many, many times. I care not
> a bit what you eat. I'm discussing the ignorance behind the claimed beliefs
> that usenet vegans make about their choices. Too bad for you all you have
> are thses strawmen that keep getting knocked down.
>

> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

You don't care what we eat. I don't care what you eat.

> attacked
> > > ===============
> > > You're not being attacked. You're being educated. You're don't

> like having
> > > your religion challenged, but the truth is that you are

> > delusional...
> >
> > You do NOT educate people, you attack them. You call people names, you
> > antagonize, you intimidate, and you attack people. You are also stupid
> > and should not be trying to teach anybody anything.

> ======================
> Yes, I am fool. The fact that you, nor anyone else here has ever been able
> to refute what I says tells all. You haven't even tried to refute it, all
> *you've* done is attck the messenger, hypocrite.

Why are you trying to educate us? I don't care what you do...why do
you care what I do. You are stereotyping everyone. Vegans have one
rule Eat No Meat...yeah, some do it 'cause they don't like meat
though. We don't all have the same motives...we are individuals.

> try...
> > > ==================
> > > That's the point. You aren't trying. Afterall, here you are on

> usenet,
> > > killer. All you have is a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat

> no meat.'
> > > Doesn't 'save' any animals at all, and quite possibly causes even

> more. You
> > > haven't even researched the differences in the veggies that you do

> eat in
> > > regards to their contribution to animal death and suffering, much

> less made
> > > any real comparisions with meat.

> > No, you operate from a position of ignorance. You have no proof that
> > "eating no meat" causes more animal deaths than eating meat. If you
> > can't back up your claims with CREDIBLE facts and numbers then you
> > should just shut up.

> ======================
> Yes, I have, fool. many times. And to tweak your strawman again, all I've
> claimed that any diet free of meat does not automaically mean fewer animals
> die than from any diet that icludes meat. You cannot refute it, and will
> never try, killer.

Yes, we know this. You've told us millions of times. It doesn't
automatically cause less death. It doesn't automatically cause more
death. It just makes since that if you don't want to kill animals the
first step is to stop eating them...that way you're only causing death
in the crops instead of both the in the crops and on the field. And
once again, some are vegans for Health Reasons, only meat and meat by
products contain cholesterol. My arteries can't get clogged up with
cholesterol if I'm not eating any.
I'm not going around saying "Hey I don't contribute to death." Who
cares what I eat...besides me.

> okay,
> > > =================
> > > I don't need convenincing, fool, and I'm not trying to tell any body

> what
> > > they must eat. All I do is point out the ignorance, lys, and

> delusions of
> > > vegans that claim that they cause no/fewer/less animals to die just

> because
> > > of what they eat.

> > Why should anyone believe you when you have no credibility? This is
> > all just a stupid exercise in beating each other over the head with
> > opinions. Don't you have anything better to do?

> =====================
> I have facts on my side, fool. Too bad all you have are ignorance and
> stupidity.

We all have facts, that doesn't mean You nor me is going to
change...You cause death, I cause death. There are healthy omnivores,
there are unhealthy vegans. I think you should know people's personal
motives, rather stereotype us as one big communistic speaker.

> tips
> > > ==========================
> > > Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional

> now too,
> > > eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you

> need to
> > > follow, killer?

> > Delusional? Hypocrite? Killer? And you claim to be educating
> > people???!!

> =====================
> Nice dodge there, killer.

Oh, okay, that wasn't you...sorry. I can admit when I'm wrong. I
don't feel I'm wrong for being a vegan though...I don't feel your
wrong for your ideas...we all are into our own thing.

> > > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

> > You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

> ====================
> No, you're the only one that fits the troll, you never add anything to the
> real discussion, all you do is spew your hatred and ignorance. Now, for
> once, try to defend your vegan idiocy, or refute what I have said. You
> can't, and you wont even try, killer.
>

> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

See, maybe if you were a little more professional people would take
you more seriously.

Can't we all just get along.

- Matt
That One Guy

> [...]

> > people???!!

> =====================
> Nice dodge there, killer.

Oh, okay, that wasn't you...sorry. I can admit when I'm wrong. I
don't feel I'm wrong for being a vegan though...I don't feel your
wrong for your ideas...we all are into our own thing.

> > > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.

> > You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

> ====================
> No, you're the only one that fits the troll, you never add anything to the
> real discussion, all you do is spew your hatred and ignorance. Now, for
> once, try to defend your vegan idiocy, or refute what I have said. You
> can't, and you wont even try, killer.
>

> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

See, maybe if you were a little more professional people would take

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...

> > contributing

> > of
> > animals

> > Otherwise, we

> > i'm
> > sure

> > my

> > Organicly

> > "Purposely

> > somehow
> > >
> > > You know, diet is a personal thing no matter if you're thin, fat,
> > > carnivore, vegetarian, or vegan. And here you are attacking people's
> > > personal preferences. It's really none of your business.

> > ======================
> > No, i'm not jimmy-boy. Read what I have said many, many times. I care

not
> > a bit what you eat. I'm discussing the ignorance behind the claimed

beliefs
> > that usenet vegans make about their choices. Too bad for you all you

have
> > are thses strawmen that keep getting knocked down.
> >

> > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...

> You don't care what we eat. I don't care what you eat.

> > attacked

> > like having
> > > delusional...
> > >
> > > You do NOT educate people, you attack them. You call people names, you
> > > antagonize, you intimidate, and you attack people. You are also stupid
> > > and should not be trying to teach anybody anything.

> > ======================
> > Yes, I am fool. The fact that you, nor anyone else here has ever been

able
> > to refute what I says tells all. You haven't even tried to refute it,

all
> > *you've* done is attck the messenger, hypocrite.

> Why are you trying to educate us? I don't care what you do...why do
> you care what I do. You are stereotyping everyone.

====================
No, vegan stereotype themselves.

Vegans have one
> rule Eat No Meat...yeah, some do it 'cause they don't like meat
> though. We don't all have the same motives...we are individuals.

=====================
No, a vegan has aste goal of non-exploitation of animals, period. If
that's not your case, then you are not vegan. Besides, you're here on
usenet, already proving that you are *not* vegan.

> > try...

> > usenet,

> > no meat.'

> > more. You

> > eat in

> > less made
> > >
> > > No, you operate from a position of ignorance. You have no proof that
> > > "eating no meat" causes more animal deaths than eating meat. If you
> > > can't back up your claims with CREDIBLE facts and numbers then you
> > > should just shut up.

> > ======================
> > Yes, I have, fool. many times. And to tweak your strawman again, all

I've
> > claimed that any diet free of meat does not automaically mean fewer

animals
> > die than from any diet that icludes meat. You cannot refute it, and

will
> > never try, killer.

> Yes, we know this. You've told us millions of times. It doesn't
> automatically cause less death. It doesn't automatically cause more
> death. It just makes since that if you don't want to kill animals the
> first step is to stop eating them.

=================
No, it doesn't. that's the point. Your diet overall has little effect
compared to the rest of your life.

...that way you're only causing death
> in the crops instead of both the in the crops and on the field. And
> once again, some are vegans for Health Reasons,

================
Then they are not *vegans* they are vegetarians. Learn the difference.

only meat and meat by
> products contain cholesterol. My arteries can't get clogged up with
> cholesterol if I'm not eating any.
> I'm not going around saying "Hey I don't contribute to death." Who
> cares what I eat...besides me.

================
As long as go around claiming to be vegan, you should care about waht
choices you make about the foods you do eat. You make no such selective
judgements, except 'on meat'. very simplistic, very inadequate if animal
death and suffering is really a concern.

> > okay,

> > what

> > delusions of

> > because
> > >
> > > Why should anyone believe you when you have no credibility? This is
> > > all just a stupid exercise in beating each other over the head with
> > > opinions. Don't you have anything better to do?

> > =====================
> > I have facts on my side, fool. Too bad all you have are ignorance and
> > stupidity.

> We all have facts, that doesn't mean You nor me is going to
> change...You cause death, I cause death. There are healthy omnivores,
> there are unhealthy vegans. I think you should know people's personal
> motives, rather stereotype us as one big communistic speaker.

=================
As long as you claim to be vegan, you are stereotyped.

> > tips

> > now too,

> > need to
> > >
> > > Delusional? Hypocrite? Killer? And you claim to be educating
> > > people???!!

> > =====================
> > Nice dodge there, killer.

> Oh, okay, that wasn't you...sorry. I can admit when I'm wrong. I
> don't feel I'm wrong for being a vegan though...I don't feel your
> wrong for your ideas...we all are into our own thing.

> > > You're nothing but a lowly troll, and not a very good one at that.

> > ====================
> > No, you're the only one that fits the troll, you never add anything to

the
> > real discussion, all you do is spew your hatred and ignorance. Now, fo

> > once, try to defend your vegan idiocy, or refute what I have said. You
> > can't, and you wont even try, killer.
> >

> > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite...
> >

> See, maybe if you were a little more professional people would take
> you more seriously.

================
LOL

> Can't we all just get along.
>
> - Matt

That One Guy

Rick, I don't need you telling me how to run my life. You don't know
me personally. You are stereotyping me, I think that is a bit rude.
"As long as you're Vegan you are a stereotype"...uhh no.
Sure, ethics is a part of it...but it's just my eating habits. No
big deal dude. Don't stereotype - that's not cool.
- Matt

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> Rick, I don't need you telling me how to run my life. You don't know
> me personally. You are stereotyping me, I think that is a bit rude.
> "As long as you're Vegan you are a stereotype"...uhh no.
> Sure, ethics is a part of it...but it's just my eating habits. No
> big deal dude. Don't stereotype - that's not cool.

====================
Stereotypes don't just afall out of the sky and land willy-nilly. They
have a basis in truth, especially when you yourself are claiming a title for
yourself and making that you identity! Veganism IS NOT A DIET. You can
pretend all you want, but your ignorance won't make it any different.
Stupidity isn't cool....

Besides, dishonestly snipping out whole posts without annotation isn't very
cool either. But then, that's what vegan wannabes do when they can't
address the issues in a post, eh killer?

> - Matt

That One Guy

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Rick, I don't need you telling me how to run my life. You don't know
> > me personally. You are stereotyping me, I think that is a bit rude.
> > "As long as you're Vegan you are a stereotype"...uhh no.
> > Sure, ethics is a part of it...but it's just my eating habits. No
> > big deal dude. Don't stereotype - that's not cool.

> ====================
> Stereotypes don't just afall out of the sky and land willy-nilly. They
> have a basis in truth, especially when you yourself are claiming a title for
> yourself and making that you identity! Veganism IS NOT A DIET. You can
> pretend all you want, but your ignorance won't make it any different.
> Stupidity isn't cool....
>
> Besides, dishonestly snipping out whole posts without annotation isn't very
> cool either. But then, that's what vegan wannabes do when they can't
> address the issues in a post, eh killer?

That's nice.
- Matt

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Rick, I don't need you telling me how to run my life. You don't know
> > me personally. You are stereotyping me, I think that is a bit rude.
> > "As long as you're Vegan you are a stereotype"...uhh no.
> > Sure, ethics is a part of it...but it's just my eating habits. No
> > big deal dude. Don't stereotype - that's not cool.

> ====================
> Stereotypes don't just afall out of the sky and land willy-nilly. They
> have a basis in truth, especially when you yourself are claiming a title for
> yourself and making that you identity! Veganism IS NOT A DIET. You can
> pretend all you want, but your ignorance won't make it any different.
> Stupidity isn't cool....
>
> Besides, dishonestly snipping out whole posts without annotation isn't very
> cool either. But then, that's what vegan wannabes do when they can't
> address the issues in a post, eh killer?

Quit trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass Etter.

..

> > - Matt

rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
m...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Rick, I don't need you telling me how to run my life. You don't know
> > > me personally. You are stereotyping me, I think that is a bit rude.
> > > "As long as you're Vegan you are a stereotype"...uhh no.
> > > Sure, ethics is a part of it...but it's just my eating habits. No
> > > big deal dude. Don't stereotype - that's not cool.

> > ====================
> > Stereotypes don't just afall out of the sky and land willy-nilly. They
> > have a basis in truth, especially when you yourself are claiming a title

for
> > yourself and making that you identity! Veganism IS NOT A DIET. You

can
> > pretend all you want, but your ignorance won't make it any different.
> > Stupidity isn't cool....
> >
> > Besides, dishonestly snipping out whole posts without annotation isn't

very
> > cool either. But then, that's what vegan wannabes do when they can't
> > address the issues in a post, eh killer?
> >

> That's nice.
> - Matt

=================
Thanks for proving yet again that you have nothing to add. Too bad vegans
are terminally ignorant too. Like that stereotype, killer?

SpookyTrigger

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> link.net>...
> > > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > > om...

know
> > > ====================
> > > Stereotypes don't just afall out of the sky and land willy-nilly.

They
> > > have a basis in truth, especially when you yourself are claiming a

title
> for
> > > yourself and making that you identity! Veganism IS NOT A DIET. You

> can
> > > pretend all you want, but your ignorance won't make it any different.
> > > Stupidity isn't cool....
> > >
> > > Besides, dishonestly snipping out whole posts without annotation isn't

> very
> > > cool either. But then, that's what vegan wannabes do when they can't
> > > address the issues in a post, eh killer?
> > >

> > That's nice.
> > - Matt

> =================
> Thanks for proving yet again that you have nothing to add. Too bad

vegans
> are terminally ignorant too. Like that stereotype, killer?

Can't believe what an arse you are - Etter no friends.

rick etter

"SpookyTrigger" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > link.net>...

> know

rude.

No

> They

> title
> > for

You
> > can

different.

isn't
> > very

can't

> > > That's nice.
> > > - Matt

> > =================
> > Thanks for proving yet again that you have nothing to add. Too bad

> vegans
> > are terminally ignorant too. Like that stereotype, killer?
> >

> Can't believe what an arse you are - Etter no friends.

--------------------
Spooky trigger, no brains. thanks for playing the killing game,
hypocrite...

SpookyTrigger

"rick etter" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "SpookyTrigger" > wrote in message
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > >
> > > "That One Guy" > wrote in message
> > > m...
> > > link.net>...

> > know

> rude.

> No

> > They

> > title
> > > for

> You
> > > can

> different.

> isn't
> > > very

> can't

> > > Thanks for proving yet again that you have nothing to add. Too bad

> > vegans
> > > are terminally ignorant too. Like that stereotype, killer?
> > >

> > Can't believe what an arse you are - Etter no friends.

> Spooky trigger, no brains. thanks for playing the killing game,
> hypocrite...

Go play with your paddles, killer.