Johnathan

Default Reliable sources for vegan/vegetarian health facts needed

I would like a source / sources for reliable information about the health in
a veagn/vegetarian diet.

I'm a vegan who would like to shove these sources in the faces of people who
doubt what I tell them.

TIA,
Johnathan.

C. James Strutz

"Johnathan" > wrote in message

> I would like a source / sources for reliable information about the

health in
> a veagn/vegetarian diet.
>
> I'm a vegan who would like to shove these sources in the faces of

people who
> doubt what I tell them.

Why do you want to "shove" anything in anyone's face? It's the kind of
thing that gives vegans a bad reputation.

Maybe a better tack would be to research information for yourself,
make your own choices about lifestyle and diet, and pursue whatever
makes sense for you. If it comes up in conversation then state your
position as an opinion (ie: not shoved in their face) and let people
make their own choices.

C. James Strutz

"Johnathan" > wrote in message

> I would like a source / sources for reliable information about the

health in
> a veagn/vegetarian diet.
>
> I'm a vegan who would like to shove these sources in the faces of

people who
> doubt what I tell them.

Why do you want to "shove" anything in anyone's face? It's the kind of
thing that gives vegans a bad reputation.

Maybe a better tack would be to research information for yourself,
make your own choices about lifestyle and diet, and pursue whatever
makes sense for you. If it comes up in conversation then state your
position as an opinion (ie: not shoved in their face) and let people
make their own choices.

Steve

http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...gPosition.html

http://www.veganoutreach.org/starterpack/

http://www.veganhealth.org

http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

--
Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Be a healthy Vegan or Vegetarian
http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html
Steve

> "Johnathan" > wrote in message

>>I would like a source / sources for reliable information about the

> health in
>
>>a veagn/vegetarian diet.

http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...gPosition.html

http://www.veganoutreach.org/starterpack/

http://www.veganhealth.org

http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

--
Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Be a healthy Vegan or Vegetarian
http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

Johnathan

Dear C.James Strutz,

I don't plan on shoving anything in anybody's face. You probably
misunderstood me becausr I'm an Israeli and that expression is used more
often in Hebrew. I'm actualy a very polite person. I just want some reliable
sources for facts, because like Steve wrote: "The great American thought
trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall".

Yours,
Johnathan.

r3ality

You should watch the video entitled "Optimum Vegetarian Nutrition,"
(free to watch online) which is chock full of entirely useful
information regarding vegetarianism.

"Johnathan" > wrote in message >...
> Dear C.James Strutz,
>
> I don't plan on shoving anything in anybody's face. You probably
> misunderstood me becausr I'm an Israeli and that expression is used more
> often in Hebrew. I'm actualy a very polite person. I just want some reliable
> sources for facts, because like Steve wrote: "The great American thought
> trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
> on television or bought in a shopping mall".
>
> Yours,
> Johnathan.

r3ality

"Johnathan" > wrote in message >...
> Dear C.James Strutz,
>
> I don't plan on shoving anything in anybody's face. You probably
> misunderstood me becausr I'm an Israeli and that expression is used more
> often in Hebrew. I'm actualy a very polite person. I just want some reliable
> sources for facts, because like Steve wrote: "The great American thought
> trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
> on television or bought in a shopping mall".
>
> Yours,
> Johnathan.

r3ality

It wouldn't hurt if I actually posted a link, either:

http://www.veganmd.org/talks/#nutrition

"Johnathan" > wrote in message >...
> Dear C.James Strutz,
>
> I don't plan on shoving anything in anybody's face. You probably
> misunderstood me becausr I'm an Israeli and that expression is used more
> often in Hebrew. I'm actualy a very polite person. I just want some reliable
> sources for facts, because like Steve wrote: "The great American thought
> trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
> on television or bought in a shopping mall".
>
> Yours,
> Johnathan.

r3ality

"Johnathan" > wrote in message >...
> Dear C.James Strutz,
>
> I don't plan on shoving anything in anybody's face. You probably
> misunderstood me becausr I'm an Israeli and that expression is used more
> often in Hebrew. I'm actualy a very polite person. I just want some reliable
> sources for facts, because like Steve wrote: "The great American thought
> trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
> on television or bought in a shopping mall".
>
> Yours,
> Johnathan.

Steve

r3ality wrote:

> It wouldn't hurt if I actually posted a link, either:
>
> http://www.veganmd.org/talks/#nutrition

LOL!

--
Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Be a healthy Vegan or Vegetarian
http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html
Steve