torlesse

Default lecithin & flaxseed oil recipes, etc

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any flaxseed oil and lecithin
recipes, or recipes for using high amounts of olive oil and other
health oils, which they could share at all.
One good recipes is for flax seed oil margarine, where 1/2 cup flax
seed oil and 1/2 cup margarine/butter are blended together.

thanks for this,
torlesse
Steve

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

--
Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

soy Lecithin sunnygirl General 0 11-10-2009 09:52 AM
Flaxseed Cranberry Muffins International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 02-12-2007 07:06 PM
Flaxseed Cougar Diabetic 6 10-07-2007 09:35 AM
Flaxseed Crackers l, not -l Recipes (moderated) 0 16-05-2007 03:39 AM
Soy Lecithin not confirmed as Salmonella source in 'Peanut Butter' Recall Kirk Saville General Cooking 0 18-02-2007 04:17 PM