Momzilla

Default vegan hair care (UK)

"herbwormwood" > wrote in message
al.net...

> I have noticed Original Source hair care products (which are excellent and
> vegan) at around 99p in various cheap shops (More Store and various
> branches of Pound Store) in the North East. Also in More Store, Astonish
> bathroom cleaner which is excellent and vegan also!
> Get down to the cheap shops for expensive vegan products! Strangely enough
> Astonish is difficult to get hold of, they don't seem to distribute to
> many shops.
>
> --
> for an alternative look at current events, go to
> http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/

I've bought Astonish at Resoration Hardware ( Upscale store in the US). I
thought the produce was good but not for that kind of $$. If I bought it at
a dollar store, I'd think it was great.
I use equal parts baking soda and borax with a few drops of dish soap for a
scrubbing compound. It really takes the hard water and iron scum/stain off
of my tubs and showers especially if I follow up with a white vinegar rinse.

-nancy-