Old 06-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Momzilla

Default vegan hair care (UK)

"herbwormwood" wrote in message
al.net...

I have noticed Original Source hair care products (which are excellent and
vegan) at around 99p in various cheap shops (More Store and various
branches of Pound Store) in the North East. Also in More Store, Astonish
bathroom cleaner which is excellent and vegan also!
Get down to the cheap shops for expensive vegan products! Strangely enough
Astonish is difficult to get hold of, they don't seem to distribute to
many shops.

--
for an alternative look at current events, go to
http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/

I've bought Astonish at Resoration Hardware ( Upscale store in the US). I
thought the produce was good but not for that kind of $$. If I bought it at
a dollar store, I'd think it was great.
I use equal parts baking soda and borax with a few drops of dish soap for a
scrubbing compound. It really takes the hard water and iron scum/stain off
of my tubs and showers especially if I follow up with a white vinegar rinse.

-nancy-