Osama \Badmamajammanigga\ Barak Obama

Default Time To Become A Meatarian

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...od_poisoning_2

--
"I didn't have a clue, not a clue." - Senator John Forbes Kerry during an
interview with Tom Brokaw, NBC News, 7/21/2004

katie

mmmm one more reason to try to grow most of my own food. aside from the
yumminess () just had some cherry tomatoes picked right from the
garden...pure magic. the most yummy things ever. getting excited just
watching the new ones ripen. mmm...

"Osama "Badmamajammanigga" Barak Obama" > wrote
in message .. .