Adam

Default New BBQ Doritos Chips: Fit for vegans?

There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for vegans?
I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these new
chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.

Let me know, Adam.

menu boy

"Adam" > wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
> There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
> The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
> can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for

vegans?
> I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
> vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these

new
> chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
> is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
>
> Let me know, Adam.

Frito Lay will tell you if you ask them.
http://www.fritolay.com/

menu boy

"Adam" > wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
> There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
> The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
> can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for

vegans?
> I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
> vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these

new
> chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
> is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
>
> Let me know, Adam.

Frito Lay will tell you if you ask them.
http://www.fritolay.com/

MrFalafel

"Adam" > wrote in message . net.cable.rogers.com>...
> There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
> The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
> can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for vegans?
> I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
> vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these new
> chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
> is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
>
> Let me know, Adam.

Looks like some Doritos have animal ingredients in them but not the
BBQ flavor. However, the BBQ flavor Lays potato chips do contain
chicken in them.

Look he
http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/animal.shtml
menu boy

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Adam" > wrote in message

. net.cable.rogers.com>...
> > There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q

flavour!
> > The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but

> > can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for

vegans?
> > I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming

> > vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these

new
> > chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a

treat
> > is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
> >
> > Let me know, Adam.

> Looks like some Doritos have animal ingredients in them but not the
> BBQ flavor. However, the BBQ flavor Lays potato chips do contain
> chicken in them.
>
> Look he
> http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/animal.shtml\

Potato *crisps*, not chips. There is a difference.

menu boy

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Adam" > wrote in message

. net.cable.rogers.com>...
> > There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q

flavour!
> > The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but

> > can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for

vegans?
> > I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming

> > vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these

new
> > chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a

treat
> > is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
> >
> > Let me know, Adam.

> Looks like some Doritos have animal ingredients in them but not the
> BBQ flavor. However, the BBQ flavor Lays potato chips do contain
> chicken in them.
>
> Look he
> http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/animal.shtml\

Potato *crisps*, not chips. There is a difference.

Ron

"Adam" > wrote in message . net.cable.rogers.com>...
> There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
> The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but I
> can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for vegans?
> I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming a
> vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these new
> chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a treat
> is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
>
> Let me know, Adam.

None of that overly processed shit is fit for anyone.
Adam

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Adam" > wrote in message
> . net.cable.rogers.com>...
>> There is a new brand of Doritos on the market. It is the BAR-B-Q flavour!
>> The ingredients do not list anything that I think come from animals, but
>> can't be sure. Have any of you checked if the product is not fit for
>> vegans?
>> I ask because I always liked to eat Doritos, but couldn't after becoming
>> vegan. There are only very few chips that I can eat, and so I hope these
>> new
>> chips are fit for consumption. I know that they have bad fats, but a
>> treat
>> is good once in a while. Like 2 BAGS A DAY! lol.
>>
>> Let me know, Adam.

> Looks like some Doritos have animal ingredients in them but not the
> BBQ flavor. However, the BBQ flavor Lays potato chips do contain
> chicken in them.
>
> Look he
> http://www.fritolay.com/nutrition/animal.shtm

Thanks for the links, everyone.

I'm glad that I can FINALLY eat some Doritos again! Ya!

They aren't very healthy, but they taste GREAT!

Thanks again, Adam.

Adam

om...