DJ Poo McNugget

Default wtf?

What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This is
an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of speech
here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

rick etter

"DJ Poo McNugget" > wrote in message
> What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
> the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This

is
> an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

speech
> here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

====================
In a word, no.

Vegan nazis don't own usenet either, killer.

rick etter

"DJ Poo McNugget" > wrote in message
> What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
> the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This

is
> an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

speech
> here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

====================
In a word, no.

Vegan nazis don't own usenet either, killer.

John

"DJ Poo McNugget" > ...
> What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
> the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This

is
> an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

speech
> here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

You'll find trolls on every newsgroup and every topic. Here is some advice
on dealing with them:
http://www.firelily.com/support/reco...retardant.html
http://www.firelily.com/support/depression/trolls.html

1) Ignore their messages
2) Don't respond to them
3) Don't talk about them
4) Kill file them
5) Encourage others to do this as well

In a better world we could force ISPs like Earthlink to get off of it's fat
arse and actually enforce it's own rules about abuse and spam. But failing
effective laws (or just a rifle and a good alibi) systematically ignoring
them is about the best we can do.

John

nemo

DJ Poo McNugget > wrote in message
> What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
> the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This

is
> an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

speech
> here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

Very loud "HEAR HEAR!"

Where they got the idea that they're going to change a Vegan's mind I've no
idea - especially someone Vegan for ethical reasons.

Probably from the same cesspool where the advertising industry got the idea
that they can get people to buy things by annoying shaming and belittling
them!

nemo

rick etter > wrote in message
k.net...

> "DJ Poo McNugget" > wrote in message
> > What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room

on
> > the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time?

This
> is
> > an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

> speech
> > here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

> ====================
> In a word, no.
>
> Vegan nazis don't own usenet either, killer.

You heard the man, troll. **** off!

Rick Etter banana once. Trouble was, he's allergic to them and he got brain
damage as a result. Explains a lot.

nemo

John > wrote in message
> "DJ Poo McNugget" > ...
> > What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room

on
> > the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time?

This
> is
> > an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

> speech
> > here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

> You'll find trolls on every newsgroup and every topic. Here is some advice
> on dealing with them:
> http://www.firelily.com/support/reco...retardant.html
> http://www.firelily.com/support/depression/trolls.html
>
> 1) Ignore their messages
> 2) Don't respond to them
> 3) Don't talk about them
> 4) Kill file them
> 5) Encourage others to do this as well
>
> In a better world we could force ISPs like Earthlink to get off of it's

fat
> arse and actually enforce it's own rules about abuse and spam. But failing
> effective laws (or just a rifle and a good alibi) systematically ignoring
> them is about the best we can do.
>
> John

Er . . . .Oops!

Very good site. Thanks.

Steve

DJ Poo McNugget wrote:

> What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room on
> the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time? This is
> an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of speech
> here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

Dude, filters.

You can't talk to those people.

My filters turn this group into a very nice resource.

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"
LifeisGood

I am having posting problems and figured this was a good thread to test
too.....

Sorry for any in convenience or disruption of this most important thread!

Steve > wrote in message
> DJ Poo McNugget wrote:
>
> > What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room

on
> > the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time?

This is
> > an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

speech
> > here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.
> >

> Dude, filters.
>
> You can't talk to those people.
>
> My filters turn this group into a very nice resource.
>
> Steve
> http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/
>
> "The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
> on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Ray

"John" > wrote in message
> "DJ Poo McNugget" > ...
> > What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room

on
> > the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time?

This
> is
> > an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

> speech
> > here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

> You'll find trolls on every newsgroup and every topic. Here is some advice
> on dealing with them:
> http://www.firelily.com/support/reco...retardant.html
> http://www.firelily.com/support/depression/trolls.html
>
> 1) Ignore their messages
> 2) Don't respond to them
> 3) Don't talk about them
> 4) Kill file them
> 5) Encourage others to do this as well
>
> In a better world we could force ISPs like Earthlink to get off of it's

fat
> arse and actually enforce it's own rules about abuse and spam. But failing
> effective laws (or just a rifle and a good alibi) systematically ignoring
> them is about the best we can do.
>
> John

Very good point John,

During my early years on Usenet, I spent many hours complaining about the
filth and abuse posted by Jonathan Ball.
EarthLink will take action on abusive e-mails, they will not act on
newsgroup material.
They should.

Ray

"John" > wrote in message
> "DJ Poo McNugget" > ...
> > What a sad state this group is in. Don't you non-vegans get enough room

on
> > the NRA discussion boards, you come here and try and waste our time?

This
> is
> > an international news group. It's not america. There is no freedom of

> speech
> > here. If you are not vegan or interested in vegan food, then **** off.

> You'll find trolls on every newsgroup and every topic. Here is some advice
> on dealing with them:
> http://www.firelily.com/support/reco...retardant.html
> http://www.firelily.com/support/depression/trolls.html
>
> 1) Ignore their messages
> 2) Don't respond to them
> 3) Don't talk about them
> 4) Kill file them
> 5) Encourage others to do this as well
>
> In a better world we could force ISPs like Earthlink to get off of it's

fat
> arse and actually enforce it's own rules about abuse and spam. But failing
> effective laws (or just a rifle and a good alibi) systematically ignoring
> them is about the best we can do.
>
> John

Very good point John,

During my early years on Usenet, I spent many hours complaining about the
filth and abuse posted by Jonathan Ball.
EarthLink will take action on abusive e-mails, they will not act on
newsgroup material.
They should.

Ray