C. James Strutz

Default Finger Lakes dining

I am travelling in the Finger Lakes region in early August. Aside from
Moosewood, can anyone recommend any good vegetarian-friendly
restaurants? Thanks in advance.

T5NF

Ithaca's a pretty veg friendly place. Happy Cow only lists 3 restaurants, but
this site has a few more...as always, it's best to call in advance to see if
the places are still in operation:

http://www.vegetarian-restaurants.ne...estaurants.htm
C. James Strutz

"T5NF" > wrote in message
> Ithaca's a pretty veg friendly place. Happy Cow only lists 3 restaurants,

but
> this site has a few more...as always, it's best to call in advance to see

if
> the places are still in operation:

http://www.vegetarian-restaurants.ne...estaurants.htm

Oh, thanks for reminding me about Happy Cow. I'll search on the various
towns in the region and make a list. Still, if anyone has recommendations
from personal experience...

C. James Strutz

"T5NF" > wrote in message
> Ithaca's a pretty veg friendly place. Happy Cow only lists 3 restaurants,

but
> this site has a few more...as always, it's best to call in advance to see

if
> the places are still in operation:

http://www.vegetarian-restaurants.ne...estaurants.htm

Oh, thanks for reminding me about Happy Cow. I'll search on the various
towns in the region and make a list. Still, if anyone has recommendations
from personal experience...

[FAQ] 3i. NY Finger Lakes? Mark Lipton Wine 11 16-11-2006 09:44 PM
FINGER LAKES WINE TASTING jIM Wine 14 14-11-2006 03:08 PM
Finger Lakes recommendations? kstrueh Wine 7 10-01-2005 03:56 AM
Finger Lakes Juice Tim McNally Winemaking 0 03-10-2004 05:46 PM
Restaurants Finger Lakes? Henry B. Restaurants 4 29-05-2004 04:15 AM