Trivia

Default To All Our Copyright Cops

Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan

Recipes for free!

Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?
hamilton

great point!

"Trivia" > wrote in message
news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgour met.com...
> Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan
>
> Recipes for free!
>
> Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?

menu boy

"Trivia" > wrote in message
news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgour met.com...
> Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan
>
> Recipes for free!
>
> Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?

That has nothing to do with copyrighting.
http://www.copyright.gov/

menu boy

"Trivia" > wrote in message
news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgour met.com...
> Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan
>
> Recipes for free!
>
> Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?

That has nothing to do with copyrighting.
http://www.copyright.gov/

Chefry

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:02:53 GMT, "menu boy" > wrote:

>"Trivia" > wrote in message
>news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgou rmet.com...
>> Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan
>>
>> Recipes for free!
>>
>> Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?

>That has nothing to do with copyrighting.
>http://www.copyright.gov/

It has everything to do with copyrighting. Libraries even come equipped with photocopiers

menu boy

"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:02:53 GMT, "menu boy" > wrote:
>

> >"Trivia" > wrote in message
> >news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgou rmet.com...
> >> Let's go to the library instead of going to alt.food.vegan
> >>
> >> Recipes for free!
> >>
> >> Ummm, are you going to sue libraries now?

> >That has nothing to do with copyrighting.
> >http://www.copyright.gov/
> >

> It has everything to do with copyrighting. Libraries even come equipped

with photocopiers

How does having a photocopier effect copyright laws? Read the laws and
you'll understand why the library is not breaking them.

Chefry

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:28:30 GMT, "menu boy" > wrote:

>"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:02:53 GMT, "menu boy" > wrote:
>>

>> >"Trivia" > wrote in message
>> >news:1ggo69m.1u8cn20esw074N%trivia.2.tish@spamgou rmet.com...

>> >That has nothing to do with copyrighting.
>> >http://www.copyright.gov/
>> >

>> It has everything to do with copyrighting. Libraries even come equipped

>with photocopiers
>
>How does having a photocopier effect copyright laws? Read the laws and
>you'll understand why the library is not breaking them.

Actually that's wrong. They are breaking them and there was a big stink in the news and in
the courts a few years ago about libraries allowing photocopies and schools photocopying
textbooks
menu boy

"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:28:30 GMT, "menu boy" > wrote:
>

> >"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message
> .. .

> >> It has everything to do with copyrighting. Libraries even come equipped

> >with photocopiers
> >
> >How does having a photocopier effect copyright laws? Read the laws and
> >you'll understand why the library is not breaking them.
> >

> Actually that's wrong. They are breaking them and there was a big stink in

the news and in
> the courts a few years ago about libraries allowing photocopies and

schools photocopying
> textbooks

Stink? Was it a federal court case? Link please. Nothing short of a
federal
ruling would remove copy machines from libraries. Please *read* the
copyright laws. www.copyright.gov

Beach Runner

I don't understand the laws, but they have the machines so people don't
tear out pages.
My brother is a patent attorney, the laws are very interesting and
complicated.

>"Chefry" <dont.have.email@all> wrote in message
.. .

>>>with photocopiers
>>>
>>>How does having a photocopier effect copyright laws? Read the laws and
>>>you'll understand why the library is not breaking them.
>>>

>>Actually that's wrong. They are breaking them and there was a big stink in
>>

>the news and in
>

>>the courts a few years ago about libraries allowing photocopies and
>>

>schools photocopying
>

>>textbooks
>>

>Stink? Was it a federal court case? Link please. Nothing short of a
>federal
>ruling would remove copy machines from libraries. Please *read* the
>copyright laws. www.copyright.gov

For the wannabe grammar cops Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 12 04-12-2013 02:03 AM
Copyright Richard Neidich Wine 25 31-07-2008 03:02 AM
Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops Head Shot General Cooking 79 10-11-2006 09:08 PM
Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-11-2006 03:07 PM
OT New Orleans Cops Dimitri General Cooking 13 08-09-2005 06:37 PM