Old 13-06-2004, 02:23 PM
usual suspect

Default chili copyright abuses

The author's name is Robin ROBERTSON. The person violating the author's
copyrights didn't even get the author's name right.

Old 13-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Michael Balarama

Suspect-if the author cares-he can complain and sue-it is not your place to
bring it up...
getting Hotter than heck in Houston...
Michael

Old 13-06-2004, 08:51 PM
usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
Suspect-if the author cares-

She must. She copyrighted her works.

he can complain and sue-

She can if and when she knows about such infringement.

it is not your place to
bring it up...

Then whose is it?

getting Hotter than heck in Houston...

That's how it's supposed to be this time of year. Embrace it and enjoy it!

Malwart abuses there workers sf[_9_] General Cooking 2 24-10-2015 06:20 PM
Copyright Richard Neidich Wine 25 31-07-2008 03:02 AM
To All Our Copyright Cops Trivia Vegan 8 13-07-2004 01:46 PM
copyright notice to afv usual suspect Vegan 90 18-06-2004 09:47 PM
Copyright notice Ron Vegan 0 09-03-2004 08:20 PM