Old 18-06-2004, 09:47 PM
usual suspect

Default copyright notice to afv

jay wrote:
I agree - and it sucks, is annoying etc ad nauseum. Surely. Claims of
moral/ethical superiority most always come from insecurity, no?

Sure does seem that way.

Yeah, I know. I was agreeing. And it makes me kind of Right ****ed Off (tm).
And for the record, IMO, all the accusations directed towards you for
tattle-taling etc are completely unfounded. It's a classic bullying attempt
in order to silence dissenters within a mob and maintain a status quo.

I know, and if there's ever a group with bandwagon mentality it's vegans.

And, completely off topic, a belated wish that everyone had a quality
Bloomsday. I read an excerpt of Dubliners to my cat in celebration (because
I couldn't find my copy of Ulysses).

Ironically, Ulysses is widely available online despite attempts by James Joyce's
grandson to enforce compliance with the copyrights of his grandfather's works
(the EU reinstated the copyright of Ulysses after it expired a few years ago).
Telegraph article: http://snipurl.com/76na

Copyright protection on recipes Mark Thorson General Cooking 15 22-01-2012 01:42 PM
Tuscany tries to copyright its landscapes Mark Thorson General Cooking 3 23-07-2011 05:22 AM
Copyright Richard Neidich Wine 25 31-07-2008 03:02 AM
To All Our Copyright Cops Trivia Vegan 8 13-07-2004 01:46 PM
Copyright notice Ron Vegan 0 09-03-2004 08:20 PM