Default What "ARAs" mean....

· When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
considering *any!* type of alternative. ·
Ray

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
om...
> wrote in message

>. ..
> > · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
> > "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
> > the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
> > it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
> > become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
> > When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
> > people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
> > of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
> > that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
> > regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
> > trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> > lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
> > considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

> You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
> this. Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
> self-respect?
>
> If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
> really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl." You
> may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
> insane.

---------------------
---
Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.

*This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
Abner Hale.*

I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
--------------------
---

See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

Abner Hale

"Ray" > wrote in message >...
> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
> om...
> > wrote in message

> >. ..
> > > · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
> > > "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
> > > the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
> > > it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
> > > become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
> > > When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
> > > people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
> > > of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
> > > that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
> > > regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
> > > trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> > > lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
> > > considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

> > You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
> > this. Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
> > self-respect?
> >
> > If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
> > really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl." You
> > may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
> > insane.

> ---------------------
> ---
> Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.
>
> *This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
> Abner Hale.*
>
> I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
> --------------------
> ---
>
> See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.

I'm not Jonathan Ball. I'm not Usual Suspect. I'm not anyone else
but me. A moment's examination of my message headers should tell you
that. But then, you can only get along here by accusing others of
cheating.

I'm laughing at you. You're an idiot, Ray.

On 8 Jun 2004 09:03:12 -0700, (Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message >. ..
>> · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
>> "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
>> the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
>> it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
>> become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
>> When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
>> people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
>> of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
>> that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
>> regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
>> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
>> lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
>> considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

>You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>this.

I haven't been beaten to any degree.

>Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
>self-respect?
>
>If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
>really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad. In fact,
you did that years ago. It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
way, but it is the most significant way.

>You
>may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
>insane.

Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
all over the world.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:26:23 GMT, Gonad wrote:

wrote:
>> · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
>> "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
>> the animals gain nothing from the arrangement

>The animals DON'T gain anything from the "arrangement".
> You stupidly think they "gain" life; they do not.

It's very obvious that billions of them do. Gonad. You stupid
moron.

>Life is not a "benefit" or "gain" to them.

You "ARAs" consider it to be absolute exploitation, and want

wrote in message
>> >. ..
>> >
>> > You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>> > this. Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
>> > self-respect?
>> >
>> > If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
>> > really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl." You
>> > may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
>> > insane.

>> ---------------------
>> ---
>> Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.
>>
>> *This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
>> Abner Hale.*
>>
>> I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
>> --------------------
>> ---
>>
>> See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

>Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
>
>I'm not Jonathan Ball.

You a

the Gonad
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter

most likely Brandumbass, and who knows how
many "others". Gonad. You stupid dishonest moron.
Jonathan Ball

(Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message >. ..

>>>· When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
>>>"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
>>>the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
>>>it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
>>>become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
>>> When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
>>>people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
>>>of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
>>>that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
>>>regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
>>>trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
>>>lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
>>>considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

>>You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>>this.

> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

You have been destroyed. NO ONE accepts your bullshit
"getting to experience life" crap, and I played a
central role in that.

>>Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
>>self-respect?
>>
>>If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
>>really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

> You have convinced me that you're an "ARA"

First of all, I am not Abner Hale.

Second of all, ****WIT, you are lying. You KNOW I'm
not an "ara", ****wit. Admit it.

>>You may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views

are equally
>>insane.

> Hardly.

You believe in shit EXACTLY that weird, ****wit. You
and Lesley are two peas in a pod.

Dieter

****wit David Harrison lied:

> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:26:23 GMT, Dieter wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison lied:
>>
>>> · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
>>>"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
>>>the animals gain nothing from the arrangement

>>The animals DON'T gain anything from the "arrangement".
>> You stupidly think they "gain" life; they do not.

> It's very obvious that billions of them do.

It is very obvious, and logically NECESSARY, that NONE
of them do, ****wit.

>>Life is not a "benefit" or "gain" to them.

> You "ARAs" consider

I'm not an "ara", and you know it.

Animals do not "benefit" merely from coming into
existence, as you stupidly believe they do.

Jonathan Ball

(Abner Hale) wrote:

>>"Ray" > wrote in message >...
>>
>>>"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
e.com...

wrote in message

>>> ---------------------
>>>---
>>>Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.
>>>
>>>*This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
>>>Abner Hale.*
>>>
>>>I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
>>> --------------------
>>>---
>>>
>>>See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

>>Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
>>
>>I'm not Jonathan Ball.

> You a

He isn't. I don't know who Abner Hale is. It's not a
name I've used.

> Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods

Abner is none of those. I used all of those, although
there really was a 'Benfez' earlier. I freely admit I
used his name later, but the original Benfez - the one
who started out believing your bullshit "getting to
experience life" rubbish, then RENOUNCED it - is a real
person other than I. Check the headers, ****wit.

> Radical Moderate

Not mine, and I don't think Abner, either.

> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred

All ones I've used. I am not Abner Hale, though.

> Mystery Poster

Not mine.

> Merlin the dog

Nope. I know who it was, though.

I did use "Bob the dog". ****wit. You stupid
possum-****er.

> Bob the dog

That one also was originally another real person. If I
recall correctly, she posted some spam to the
newsgroup. I feel perfectly free in co-opting a
spammer's e-mail address.

> elvira

I think that was another one like silvia.

> Dieter

Dieter is a German.

Jonathan Ball

wrote:

>>First of all, I am not Abner Hale.

> I'm sure "Abner Hale" isn't the name on your birth certificate.

It isn't.

> But have you EVER used aliases when posting to Usenet newsgroups?

Yes.

> Is "Abner Hale" one of them?

No.

> It's remarkable how similar your writing
> styles are. :^)

I think a lot of the point-of-view is similar, but I
wouldn't say the styles are all that similar.

Abner Hale

(Abner Hale) wrote:

> wrote in message >. ..
> >> · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
> >> "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
> >> the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
> >> it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
> >> become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
> >> When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
> >> people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
> >> of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
> >> that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
> >> regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
> >> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> >> lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
> >> considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

> >You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
> >this.

> I haven't been beaten to any degree.
>
> >Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
> >self-respect?
> >
> >If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
> >really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

> You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad.

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.

In fact,
> you did that years ago.

No, he didn't. You have to have read other posts by Mr. Ball. You
can't possibly be that stupid.

It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
> that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
> have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
> desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
> veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
> continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
> main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
> way, but it is the most significant way.
>
> >You
> >may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
> >insane.

> Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
> incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
> enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
> is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
> all over the world.

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy. I've already made it plain:

I've never posted here with any name but this.
I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.

In fact, I've only owned a personal computer (as opposed to machines
used at work) for about six weeks.

Your main line of argument is crap. It's nonsense. I Googled back
through the history of this argument, and almost NOBODY thinks it
makes any sense - on either side. I don't understand why you can't
see it.

Do you think John Mercer is an "ara?" George Boggs?

Abner Hale

Jonathan Ball > wrote in message link.net>...
> C. James Strutz wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> >
> wrote:

> >>First of all, I am not Abner Hale.

> > I'm sure "Abner Hale" isn't the name on your birth certificate.

> It isn't.
>
> > But have you EVER used aliases when posting to Usenet newsgroups?

> Yes.
>
> > Is "Abner Hale" one of them?

> No.
>
> > It's remarkable how similar your writing
> > styles are. :^)

> I think a lot of the point-of-view is similar, but I
> wouldn't say the styles are all that similar.

I agree.

One more time, for the slow-witted:

I've never posted here with any name other than this.
I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.

Anyone who can't figure that out, has to be dumber than a mud fence.
Abner Hale

wrote in message
> >. ..

> >> ---------------------
> >> ---
> >> Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.
> >>
> >> *This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
> >> Abner Hale.*
> >>
> >> I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
> >> --------------------
> >> ---
> >>
> >> See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

> >Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
> >
> >I'm not Jonathan Ball.

> You a
>
> the Gonad
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods
> Radical Moderate
> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred
> Mystery Poster
> Merlin the dog
> Bob the dog
>

> elvira
> Dieter
>
> most likely Brandumbass, and who knows how
> many "others". Gonad. You stupid dishonest moron.

No, I'm not. Look at the goddam message headers, stupid. Look at the
goddam writing style, stupid.

Geez. It's no wonder Ball calls you a stupid hick.
Roger Whitaker

(Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message >. ..

>>>· When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
>>>"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
>>>the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
>>>it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
>>>become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
>>> When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
>>>people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
>>>of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
>>>that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
>>>regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
>>>trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
>>>lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
>>>considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

>>You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>>this.

> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

You have been annihilated. In light of the comment
immediately below, I think you couldn't have had any
self respect in the first place.

>>Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
>>self-respect?
>>
>>If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
>>really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

> You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad. In fact,
> you did that years ago. It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
> that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
> have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
> desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
> veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
> continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
> main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
> way, but it is the most significant way.
>

>>You
>>may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
>>insane.

> Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
> incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
> enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
> is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
> all over the world.

~ Jonny ~

(Abner Hale) wrote:

> e.com...

> >>Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
> >>
> >>I'm not Jonathan Ball.

> > You a

> He isn't. I don't know who Abner Hale is. It's not a
> name I've used.
>

> > Ball
> > Citizen
> > Benfez
> > Wilson Woods

> Abner is none of those. I used all of those, although
> there really was a 'Benfez' earlier. I freely admit I
> used his name later, but the original Benfez - the one
> who started out believing your bullshit "getting to
> experience life" rubbish, then RENOUNCED it - is a real
> person other than I. Check the headers, ****wit.
>
> > Radical Moderate

> Not mine, and I don't think Abner, either.
>
> > Bingo
> > Edward
> > George
> > Bill
> > Fred

> All ones I've used. I am not Abner Hale, though.
>
> > Mystery Poster

> Not mine.
>
> > Merlin the dog

> Nope. I know who it was, though.
>
> I did use "Bob the dog". ****wit. You stupid
> possum-****er.
>
> > Bob the dog
> >

> That one also was originally another real person. If I
> recall correctly, she posted some spam to the
> newsgroup. I feel perfectly free in co-opting a
> spammer's e-mail address.
>
> > elvira

> I think that was another one like silvia.
>
> > Dieter

> Dieter is a German.

OK, let's all guess what KickToy is implying he

A: KickToy is German
B. He's got a German visitor (who suddenly learned how to write in
his style)
C. Dieter is one of his RPG characters;
D. KickToy has Multiple Personality Disorder and isn't aware that
"Dieter" isn't a separate entity;
E. He's a lying liar who still doesn't know how to read headers (and
is oblivious to the fact that others do know):

Subject: What "ARAs" mean....

From: Dieter

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:13:01 GMT

From: Jonathan Ball

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:33:45 GMT

wrote in message >. ..

>>>You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>>>this.

>> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

>You have been destroyed. NO ONE accepts your bullshit
>"getting to experience life" crap,

Billions of them are doing it right now. Gonad. You stupid moron.

>and I played a
>central role in that.

You are an "ARA" Gonad, and the most dedicated in the ngs. I
will give you that, and also the fact that you are the most childish,
dishonest, inconsiderate, rude, meddling, low life scum that hasn't
the decency to mind his own business, that I've ever encountered.
But that's the character you "ARAs" want to see you portray, so
that is what you do. You are still a stupid moron, none the less.

On 9 Jun 2004 17:09:18 -0700, The insane Gonad wrote:

wrote in message >. ..

>> >. ..

>> >Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
>> >
>> >I'm not Jonathan Ball.

>> You a
>>
>> the Gonad
>> Citizen
>> Benfez
>> Wilson Woods
>> Radical Moderate
>> Bingo
>> Edward
>> George
>> Bill
>> Fred
>> Mystery Poster
>> Merlin the dog
>> Bob the dog
>>

>> elvira
>> Dieter
>>
>> most likely Brandumbass, and who knows how
>> many "others". Gonad. You stupid dishonest moron.

>No, I'm not. Look at the goddam message headers, stupid. Look at the
>goddam writing style, stupid.

Look at the God damned mirror Gonad. You God damned
stupid moron. Geez. It's no wonder I call you a stupid moron.
Gonad. You stupid moron.

On 9 Jun 2004 16:54:49 -0700, The insane Gonad wrote:

>The insane Gonad wrote in message link.net>...
>> C. James Strutz wrote:
>>
>> > The insane Gonad wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> > I'm sure "Abner Hale" isn't the name on your birth certificate.

>> It isn't.
>>
>> > But have you EVER used aliases when posting to Usenet newsgroups?

>> Yes.
>>
>> > Is "Abner Hale" one of them?

>> No.
>>
>> > It's remarkable how similar your writing
>> > styles are. :^)

>> I think a lot of the point-of-view is similar, but I
>> wouldn't say the styles are all that similar.

>I agree.
>
>One more time, for the slow-witted:
>
>I've never posted here with any name other than this.
>I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.
>
>Anyone who can't figure that out, has to be dumber than a mud fence.

Pretty damn lame even for you Gonad.

On 9 Jun 2004 16:52:43 -0700, The insane Gonad wrote:

wrote in message >. ..

>> >You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
>> >this.

>> I haven't been beaten to any degree.
>>
>> >Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
>> >self-respect?
>> >
>> >If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
>> >really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

>> You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad.

>I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.
>
> In fact,
>> you did that years ago.

>No, he didn't. You have to have read other posts by Mr. Ball. You
>can't possibly be that stupid.
>
> It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
>> that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
>> have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
>> desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
>> veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
>> continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
>> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
>> lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
>> main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
>> way, but it is the most significant way.
>>
>> >You
>> >may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
>> >insane.

>> Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
>> incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
>> enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
>> is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
>> all over the world.

>I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.

LOL! Gonad, you gave yourself away when you referred to your
most stupid self as Mr. Ball. LOL! You are hilarious!!!

>I've already made it plain:
>
>I've never posted here with any name but this.
>I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.
>
>In fact, I've only owned a personal computer (as opposed to machines
>used at work) for about six weeks.
>
>Your main line of argument is crap. It's nonsense. I Googled back
>through the history of this argument, and almost NOBODY thinks it
>makes any sense - on either side. I don't understand why you can't
>see it.

I can see that billions of animals live only because humans raise
them to eat Gonad.

>Do you think John Mercer is an "ara?"

No.

>George Boggs?

Who the Hell's that?

Dieter

lying ****wit lied:

>>>It isn't.

>>>Yes.

>>>No.

>>>I think a lot of the point-of-view is similar, but I
>>>wouldn't say the styles are all that similar.

>>I agree.
>>
>>One more time, for the slow-witted:
>>
>>I've never posted here with any name other than this.
>>I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.
>>
>>Anyone who can't figure that out, has to be dumber than a mud fence.

> Pretty damn lame

You're beaten, ****wit. Just shredded.

Dieter

lying ****wit lied:

> On 9 Jun 2004 16:52:43 -0700, sane and intelligent Dieter wrote:
>

>>lying ****wit lied:
>>

>>I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.

> LOL!

What's funny, ****wit? That yet another staunch
opponent of "ar" has concluded that you are full of
possum jizz? Yes, that's pretty funny, I guess.

>>I've already made it plain:
>>
>>I've never posted here with any name but this.
>>I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.
>>
>>In fact, I've only owned a personal computer (as opposed to machines
>>used at work) for about six weeks.
>>
>>Your main line of argument is crap. It's nonsense. I Googled back
>>through the history of this argument, and almost NOBODY thinks it
>>makes any sense - on either side. I don't understand why you can't
>>see it.

> I can see that billions of animals live only because humans raise
> them to eat

We can all see that that has no moral importance in
deciding a moral issue.

He isn't. John Mercer thinks you're full of SHIT, ****wit.

>>George Boggs?

> Who the Hell's that?

Another opponent of "ar" who thinks you're full of
SHIT, ****wit.

Dieter

lying ****wit lied:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 04:12:19 GMT, sane and intelligent Dieter wrote:
>

>>lying ****wit lied:

>>> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

>>You have been annihilated.

> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

You have been annihilated. EVERYONE believes you are
insane, an "ara" at heart, a possum-****ing redneck,
and dumber than dirt. They are all correct.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:28:20 GMT, Dieter > wrote:

>lying ****wit lied:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 04:12:19 GMT, the insane Gonad wrote:
>>

>>>lying ****wit lied:

>>>You have been annihilated.

>> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

>You have been annihilated.

Gonad, you have never even acknowledged what
I believe, much less annihilated it. I have shown
without question that you have not, that you are a
liar, that you are childish, and that you have had to
resort to the lowest of tricks like pretending to be other
posters, just to make yourself feel good about yourself.
You have nothing at all, and I will always have the
truth which has never changed and never will. I have
beaten you at this EVERY time I have replied to you.
Gonad. You stupid insane moron.
Dieter

****wit David Harrison choked:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:28:20 GMT, Dieter > wrote:
>

>>lying ****wit lied:

>>> I haven't been beaten to any degree.

>>You have been annihilated.

> you have never even acknowledged what
> I believe,

Yes, ****wit, I most certainly have. I know perfectly
well what you believe. It took a while to get a feel
for your SHITTY writing ability, but eventually I did,
and now I know EXACTLY what you believe. It's
alllllllll there in the "FAQ: ****wit's Beliefs" that
I repost from time to time. I think I'll repost it
today, ****wit, since you're LYING again about what you
believe.

> much less annihilated it.

I have, undeniably, annihilated YOU as an effective
contributor here, ****wit. Did you enjoy it? EVERYONE
here knows you're a stupid, ****witted, lying,
possum-****ing redneck, ****wit. NO ONE takes you
seriously, at all. You are universally dismissed as a
clown, ****wit. And I did it to you.

I also have thoroughly discredited all aspects of your
weird belief system, so it is correct to say I have
annihilated that which you believe. I have annihilated
both you and your weird, bullshit beliefs. It's been a
lot of fun, too.

You stupid, STUPID ****wit. ****wit.

andree colon

wow?

john

--

--
> ---
>
> See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

Abner Hale

(Abner Hale) wrote:

> wrote in message >. ..

> >> Pretty damn lame even for you Gonad.

> >Pretty damn stupid, Harrison, even for a goddam stupid
> >cast-of-Deliverance redneck from Gaw-gia.
> >
> >Check the headers,

> For what Gonad?

A clue.