Old 08-06-2004, 05:03 AM

Default What "ARAs" mean....

When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
considering *any!* type of alternative.

Old 09-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Ray

"Abner Hale" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

. ..
When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
considering *any!* type of alternative.

You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
this. Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
self-respect?

If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl." You
may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
insane.

---------------------
---
Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.

*This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
Abner Hale.*

I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
--------------------
---

See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

Old 09-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Abner Hale

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Abner Hale" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

. ..
[...]

Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.

I'm not Jonathan Ball. I'm not Usual Suspect. I'm not anyone else
but me. A moment's examination of my message headers should tell you
that. But then, you can only get along here by accusing others of
cheating.

I'm laughing at you. You're an idiot, Ray.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:20 PM
[email protected]

On 8 Jun 2004 09:03:12 -0700, (Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message . ..
When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
considering *any!* type of alternative.

You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
this.

I haven't been beaten to any degree.

Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
self-respect?

If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad. In fact,
you did that years ago. It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
way, but it is the most significant way.

You
may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
insane.

Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
all over the world.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:20 PM
[email protected]

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:26:23 GMT, Gonad wrote:

wrote:
When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement

The animals DON'T gain anything from the "arrangement".
You stupidly think they "gain" life; they do not.

It's very obvious that billions of them do. Gonad. You stupid
moron.

Life is not a "benefit" or "gain" to them.

You "ARAs" consider it to be absolute exploitation, and want

Old 09-06-2004, 05:29 PM
[email protected]

On 9 Jun 2004 08:03:26 -0700, (Abner Hale) wrote:

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Abner Hale" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You a

the Gonad
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter

most likely Brandumbass, and who knows how
many "others". Gonad. You stupid dishonest moron.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Jonathan Ball

wrote:

On 8 Jun 2004 09:03:12 -0700,
(Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message . ..

[...]

You have been destroyed. NO ONE accepts your bullshit
"getting to experience life" crap, and I played a
central role in that.

Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
self-respect?

If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

You have convinced me that you're an "ARA"

First of all, I am not Abner Hale.

Second of all, ****WIT, you are lying. You KNOW I'm
not an "ara", ****wit. Admit it.

You may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views

are equally
insane.

Hardly.

You believe in shit EXACTLY that weird, ****wit. You
and Lesley are two peas in a pod.

Old 09-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Dieter

****wit David Harrison lied:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:26:23 GMT, Dieter wrote:

****wit David Harrison lied:

When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
"benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
the animals gain nothing from the arrangement

The animals DON'T gain anything from the "arrangement".
You stupidly think they "gain" life; they do not.

It's very obvious that billions of them do.

It is very obvious, and logically NECESSARY, that NONE
of them do, ****wit.

Life is not a "benefit" or "gain" to them.

You "ARAs" consider

I'm not an "ara", and you know it.

Animals do not "benefit" merely from coming into
existence, as you stupidly believe they do.

Old 09-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Jonathan Ball

wrote:

On 9 Jun 2004 08:03:26 -0700,
(Abner Hale) wrote:

"Ray" wrote in message ...

"Abner Hale" wrote in message
e.com...

wrote in message

. ..

[...]

He isn't. I don't know who Abner Hale is. It's not a
name I've used.

Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods

Abner is none of those. I used all of those, although
there really was a 'Benfez' earlier. I freely admit I
used his name later, but the original Benfez - the one
who started out believing your bullshit "getting to
experience life" rubbish, then RENOUNCED it - is a real
person other than I. Check the headers, ****wit.

Radical Moderate

Not mine, and I don't think Abner, either.

Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred

All ones I've used. I am not Abner Hale, though.

Mystery Poster

Not mine.

Merlin the dog

Nope. I know who it was, though.

I did use "Bob the dog". ****wit. You stupid
possum-****er.

Bob the dog

That one also was originally another real person. If I
recall correctly, she posted some spam to the
newsgroup. I feel perfectly free in co-opting a
spammer's e-mail address.

elvira

I think that was another one like silvia.

Dieter

Dieter is a German.

Old 09-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Jonathan Ball

C. James Strutz wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote:

First of all, I am not Abner Hale.

I'm sure "Abner Hale" isn't the name on your birth certificate.

It isn't.

But have you EVER used aliases when posting to Usenet newsgroups?

Yes.

Is "Abner Hale" one of them?

No.

It's remarkable how similar your writing
styles are. :^)

I think a lot of the point-of-view is similar, but I
wouldn't say the styles are all that similar.

Old 10-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Abner Hale

wrote in message . ..
On 8 Jun 2004 09:03:12 -0700,
(Abner Hale) wrote:

wrote in message . ..
[...]

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.

In fact,
you did that years ago.

No, he didn't. You have to have read other posts by Mr. Ball. You
can't possibly be that stupid.

[...]

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy. I've already made it plain:

I've never posted here with any name but this.
I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.

In fact, I've only owned a personal computer (as opposed to machines
used at work) for about six weeks.

Your main line of argument is crap. It's nonsense. I Googled back
through the history of this argument, and almost NOBODY thinks it
makes any sense - on either side. I don't understand why you can't
see it.

Do you think John Mercer is an "ara?" George Boggs?