~ Jonny ~

Default Group Trainwreck

Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!

Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)
Ray

"~ Jonny ~" > wrote in message
m...
> Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
> violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>
> Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
> above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
> a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

Don't spread it around Jonnie, the other groups will try to emulate us.
It's only a show, we are really all good friends.

Please do not post as ~~jonny~~, it could be confused with the group
moderator ~~jonnie~~.
One thing he will not tolerate is plagiarism.

Flaagg

In article >, Ray >
writes...

> "~ Jonny ~" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
> > violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
> >
> > Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
> > above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
> > a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

> Don't spread it around Jonnie, the other groups will try to emulate us.
> It's only a show, we are really all good friends.
>
> Please do not post as ~~jonny~~, it could be confused with the group
> moderator ~~jonnie~~.
> One thing he will not tolerate is plagiarism.

talk.politics.animals should be rmgrouped. goddamned bestiality freaks
make me sick.

--
---
Aaron M. Henne

"Times have changed. The Flonk is now the smoking crater."
- Bill Cleere just doesn't get it in article

---
Doktor Pete

Green Dappled Monotremata > wrote
>:

>Stalking me again (in article
>) , ~ Jonny ~
> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>>Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
>>violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>>
>>Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
>>above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
>>a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

>Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>
>And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

No. No it is not. We must immediately eat the government minions,
vegetables every one of them, so that we might never have to listen to their
scaremongering bullshit again. It's a win-win situation. We get to eat
lots of nice greens. The nation thanks us for ridding them of a bunch of
useless middlemen and policy wranglers, and then it's back to my place for
ice-cream and crisps.

Break out the portable barbecues! Unsheath your kitchen knives! Onward, my
brothers and sisters, onward to Whitehall!
--
"Total pandemonium. The people around us are shouting, laughing and
gesticulating. Our replies are sighs of love, volleys of hiccups,
Peter J Ross

On 27 May 2004 15:10:19 -0700, ~ Jonny ~ wrote:

> Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
> violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>
> Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
> above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
> a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

You forgot to mention the cannibalism. Vegans have to get their
protein somewhere, and if they catch any of their number having a
secret swig of semi-skimmed, it's like lions bringing down an
antelope.

PJR :-)
--
MHM 34x8, SMEETER #30, WSD #42, TNPJRL #aleph-null
\ Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President) /

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

ossama-bin-laden

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:17:09 -0700, Green Dappled Monotremata
> wrote:

>Stalking me again (in article
>) , ~ Jonny ~
> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>>Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
>>violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>>
>>Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
>>above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
>>a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

>Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>
>And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

i prefer my vegetarians deep fried in real fat.

--
ossama-bin-laden

mhm x v i x i i i

pro ira and al quidera.

911 the day the rest of the world laughed at america being
bitchslapped by a bunch of stone throwing morons.

the only good yank or brit, is a dead yank or brit.

Alcotrol Labs Dept of R & D

I don't. The anonymous milker using the pseudonym 'el loco roco' is
a chancre on the sensitive parts of humanity and needs to be shown
that his nuclear ambitions are unacceptable. I suspect he is a weak,
powerless person in real life, or what passes for his real life, and
his anonymous insults, threats and electronic terrorism provide him
the gratification he is otherwise unable to attain. I think he is a
coward and Working Class (assuming that is not tautological) and
when he has joined the S.L.P. his degradation will be complete.

Max Muir > > in Message-ID: >

the spankards hall of shame:

You ought to know by now, that I don't buy into the clique bullshit...
that one has to be affiliated with one imaginary Usenet entity or
another. If you get a rise out of making more out of it than you
should, who am I to stand in your way? "Snuh," or "meow"... who the
**** cares besides you and PJR?

checkmate who owns www.kotagor.com showing he doesn't think and self spanks
in Message-ID: > &
> because he is also a google
dodging coward.

NUKE FRANCE

meow
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 29 May 2004 01:02:22 +0200, ossama-bin-laden wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:17:09 -0700, Green Dappled Monotremata
> > wrote:
>
>> Stalking me again (in article
>> > ), ~ Jonny ~
>> > lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>>> Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
>>> violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>>>
>>> Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
>>> above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
>>> a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

>> Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>> government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>> dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>> to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>> of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>>
>> And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>> Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

> i prefer my vegetarians deep fried in real fat.

Lard, I hope - none of that crappy sunflower oil.

PJR :-)
--
MHM 34x8, SMEETER #30, WSD #42, TNPJRL #aleph-null
\ Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President) /
\\ AHM Wittiest Troll 2003, AUK HL&S Dec 2003 //
\\\ Proud Member of Kali's Hotties List ///

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
they called him //ullins, he was a mad newfrouper

On Fri, 28 May 2004 23:48:34 GMT, Peter J Ross >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2004 01:02:22 +0200, ossama-bin-laden wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:17:09 -0700, Green Dappled Monotremata
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Stalking me again (in article

>>> Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>>> government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>>> dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>>> to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>>> of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>>>
>>> And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>>> Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

>> i prefer my vegetarians deep fried in real fat.

>Lard, I hope - none of that crappy sunflower oil.

fat *******s such as yourself sure do know alot about lard! :-)

**
mhm-eenie mheenie mhynie mhoe, larry, *and* curly 13xEEE (up yer azz)
Smeetur'd 1, 2 *and* 3
PJR's Pimp - Piccadilly Circus / Times Square / Keokuk IA
President, The Dangling Participles Motorcycle Club - Schenectady
CEO, Indignitas - Formerly Alcatroll Labs Inc (A CleereCorp Company)
Commander-in-Chief, Walter Kronkite's Cornish Hen of the Month Club
Avid Fan, Peter J Ross Online - Reality (Web) TV at its finest!:
http://www.pjr-online.tk (uk and other third-world countries excluded)
peter j ross hace a new fetish!: http://snipurl.com/pjr_online2

ossama-bin-laden

wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2004 01:02:22 +0200, ossama-bin-laden wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:17:09 -0700, Green Dappled Monotremata
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Stalking me again (in article

>>> Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>>> government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>>> dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>>> to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>>> of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>>>
>>> And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>>> Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

>> i prefer my vegetarians deep fried in real fat.

>Lard, I hope - none of that crappy sunflower oil.

lard is even better, much more traditional.

--
ossama-bin-laden

mhm x v i x i i i

pro ira and al quidera.

911 the day the rest of the world laughed at america being
bitchslapped by a bunch of stone throwing morons.

the only good yank or brit, is a dead yank or brit.

Alcotrol Labs Dept of R & D

I don't. The anonymous milker using the pseudonym 'el loco roco' is
a chancre on the sensitive parts of humanity and needs to be shown
that his nuclear ambitions are unacceptable. I suspect he is a weak,
powerless person in real life, or what passes for his real life, and
his anonymous insults, threats and electronic terrorism provide him
the gratification he is otherwise unable to attain. I think he is a
coward and Working Class (assuming that is not tautological) and
when he has joined the S.L.P. his degradation will be complete.

Max Muir > > in Message-ID: >

the spankards hall of shame:

You ought to know by now, that I don't buy into the clique bullshit...
that one has to be affiliated with one imaginary Usenet entity or
another. If you get a rise out of making more out of it than you
should, who am I to stand in your way? "Snuh," or "meow"... who the
**** cares besides you and PJR?

checkmate who owns www.kotagor.com showing he doesn't think and self spanks
in Message-ID: > &
> because he is also a google
dodging coward.

NUKE FRANCE

meow
Big Red Helmut

they called him //ullins, he was a mad newfrouper wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2004 23:48:34 GMT, Peter J Ross >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 May 2004 01:02:22 +0200, ossama-bin-laden wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:17:09 -0700, Green Dappled Monotremata

>>> i prefer my vegetarians deep fried in real fat.

>>Lard, I hope - none of that crappy sunflower oil.
>>

> fat *******s such as yourself sure do know alot about lard! :-)

According to those piccys he knows alot about MAN GRAVY also

TOFU MAKES YOU
AGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!^~^~^~^^~^~^~^1 111!!!!+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

~ Jonny ~

"Ray" > wrote in message >...
> "~ Jonny ~" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
> > violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
> >
> > Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
> > above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
> > a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

> Don't spread it around Jonnie, the other groups will try to emulate us.
> It's only a show, we are really all good friends.
>
> Please do not post as ~~jonny~~, it could be confused with the group
> moderator ~~jonnie~~.
> One thing he will not tolerate is plagiarism.

You STUPID ****wit. In this medium we call it "borrowing", not
plagiarism. How the **** could you unschooled shitwipes not know the
****ING difference between steal-- I mean, borrowing -- and
plagiarism. You piece of Lynndie England ****hair crablouse
shitstain. You ****witted pus-pocked donkey-dick cocksucker. Next
time, SHITWIPE, we'll let Germany have you.

Besides, EVERYONE knows that ~~ jonnie ~~ LOVES borrowing... and that
there are no standards on Usenet. So REMEMBER that, you
cheese-impacted ass pimple.

Going off the group George Shirley[_2_] Preserving 2 22-11-2012 12:26 AM
New bbq group piedmont Barbecue 53 09-08-2010 04:59 AM
this group needs someone like me! Mike[_47_] General Cooking 160 06-05-2009 06:14 AM
Alt Group Intend to Take Over This Group Bakerman Baking 4 25-06-2008 03:50 AM
Trainwreck Chili [email protected] General Cooking 27 24-10-2005 09:18 PM