Momzilla

Default Tortilla Salad

I've posted a variation of this in the past.

1can black beans drained and rinsed
1 can Mexican style tomatoes
1 cup frozen corn or one can of corn drained
1 chopped red onion
diced garlic
roasted red and green peppers chopped
roasted jalepenos chopped
diced jicima
lime juice
cumin
salt and black pepper to taste

Mix everything up in a big bowl ,add a little oil if you like.

Slice tortillas into strips and toast in dry skillet or oven. Toss
tortillas with salad before serving. If you don't have tortillas, you can
use cooked rice (but don't toast the rice)

Momzilla

Default ingredients I forgot

Gasp! I can't believe I forgot this...

diced fresh cilantro and flat parsley